Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > 850 / S70 & V70 '96-'99 / C70 '97-'05 General > 850/x70 S1 Sales

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

V70 rear retractable roller load cover (light grey)

Views : 1746

Replies : 20

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old May 7th, 2018, 17:15   #1
Turbodave
VOC Member

Default V70 rear retractable roller load cover (light grey)

As above, light grey load cover to suit all V70 models (97 to 00) and in good working order, complete and no tears or excess damage. Couple of very minor indents on the outer carcass, commensurate with age.

£60.00 or open to offers / discussion and happy to post with UK at cost.

Regards
Turbodave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2018, 14:40   #2
Turbodave
VOC Member

Open to offers on this chaps, just taking up space and no use to me.

Postage within UK would be ~£15.00 given it's size / weight

Thanks
Old May 23rd, 2018, 09:29   #3
Bigfella666
Premier Member

Dave

You could always send it down to me - as a replacement for the one you flogged me a year ago. Pulled her back yesterday and the internals have shot so she no longer retracts !!!!
Bigfella666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2018, 00:05   #4
Turbodave
VOC Member

Not so good but part and parcel of these things... I had a lovely one in my car, sold a second one I'd acquired and mine promptly broke a week later hence bought this after weeks of searching but have since sold the car and the chap didn't want it.
Old May 25th, 2018, 08:13   #5
Bigfella666
Premier Member

I was of course joking Dave - a main stealer would tell me to FO if I had spent 80k on a new mota !

Out of interest anybody know if the fella from mainland Europe ( a phrase which will soon die a natural death ) who was on the forum a few weeks ago is in fact selling a decent repair kit ?

I have no idea what repair is required, I pulled her back and met with the instant sound of plastic breaking, have never had one apart either. Anybody any idea ?
Old May 25th, 2018, 09:38   #6
huron
Master Member

Wink

Some time ago I posted on the forum the repair I did to mine and it's still holding up years later. I'll see if I can find it and post a link.
Old May 25th, 2018, 10:07   #7
John97Tdi
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigfella666 View Post
I was of course joking Dave - a main stealer would tell me to FO if I had spent 80k on a new mota !

Out of interest anybody know if the fella from mainland Europe ( a phrase which will soon die a natural death ) who was on the forum a few weeks ago is in fact selling a decent repair kit ?

I have no idea what repair is required, I pulled her back and met with the instant sound of plastic breaking, have never had one apart either. Anybody any idea ?
Been there, done that. The 'kit' consists of 2 shaped pieces of metal with a short tube with a slot welded to it. There were no instructions but it was fairly self evident what you had to do to install it. If you read up on peoples DIY fixes it will give you an idea whats involved and I seem to remember the guy offered to email instructions if required. I think from start to finish it took me about 10mins - it only took three or four days to arrive as well, and so far everything seems fine.

Cheers

John
John97Tdi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2018, 10:43   #8
Bigfella666
Premier Member

Many thanks Chaps, much appreciated
Old May 25th, 2018, 12:42   #9
SurfyDave

Where are you based as i may be interested in this

if its not alright, then its not the end..

2006 XC70
SurfyDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2018, 17:30   #10
Turbodave
VOC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurfyDave View Post
Where are you based as i may be interested in this
Just noted this, hence PM usually better if genuine interest... located same place as my location on the left. Happy to post as per the original post unless you fancy an 800 mile round trip... if you do, I'll put the kettle on. Cheers