Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > 850 / S70 & V70 '96-'99 / C70 '97-'05 General
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

850 / S70 & V70 '96-'99 / C70 '97-'05 General Forum for the 850 and P80-platform 70-series models

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

torx to work on 850

Views : 1294

Replies : 18

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Dec 21st, 2008, 23:41   #11
Jod T5
Phoenix from the ashes

Quote:
Originally Posted by cam View Post
arghhh i was tempted to use the smaller one but the bit with the holder was holding off you know not sittingsquare and i thought if i shheer this im buggerd,the other one undone with a bit of force and a snap
Trust me seen it, use a T35.., round the head and whack it with a driver.....= Exploding housing.....nice....lol
Cheers
Jod
Old Dec 21st, 2008, 23:59   #12
cam
Premier Member

hey forgot to mention,when i first had car and new nothing of this site the abs light and the service light were flashing up now and again,soo with mot looming i took the bulbs out arrgghh, so then the other week i bought a genuine yes genuine volvo service reset light obd style,well it wasent genuine it was draper,still 90quid list price i looked it up, any way i put the bulbs back and know the service comes on and goes out as normal so i havent used it yet, how much you ask, £11. someodd inc p/p, it sits on my special shelf with my Code reader i bought off some guy on this very site,be cool

Last edited by cam; Dec 22nd, 2008 at 00:01. Reason: spelt volvo wrong,sorry.
cam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22nd, 2008, 00:11   #13
Jod T5
Phoenix from the ashes

Quote:
hey forgot to mention,when i first had car and new nothing of this site the abs light and the service light were flashing up now and again,soo with mot looming i took the bulbs out arrgghh, so then the other week i bought a genuine yes genuine volvo service reset light obd style,well it wasent genuine it was draper,still 90quid list price i looked it up, any way i put the bulbs back and know the service comes on and goes out as normal so i havent used it yet, how much you ask, £11. someodd inc p/p, it sits on my special shelf with my Code reader i bought off some guy on this very site,be cool
The Service light will go out after a couple of minutes...
If you have a genuine draper tool i will have it off you to use for the free service light reset thread http://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=52284
Cheers
Jod
Old Dec 22nd, 2008, 00:24   #14
cam
Premier Member

its a im reading it know,its a draper expert service indicator reset tool for volvo vehicles, stock no.69007 part no.osr/volvo suitable for570,v70,540,v40,850 and 850tdi models1992-1998,guy i bought it off used it once,i havent used it yet but im pretty sure it should work as i said its as new, and instructions, my names on it and thats it,nice or what
Old Dec 22nd, 2008, 00:34   #15
Jod T5
Phoenix from the ashes

Quote:
its a im reading it know,its a draper expert service indicator reset tool for volvo vehicles, stock no.69007 part no.osr/volvo suitable for570,v70,540,v40,850 and 850tdi models1992-1998,guy i bought it off used it once,i havent used it yet but im pretty sure it should work as i said its as new, and instructions, my names on it and thats it,nice or what
I would keep it...
As i say if you need to off-load it i have the old girls details..................
Cheers
Jod
Old Dec 22nd, 2008, 00:45   #16
cam
Premier Member

Wink

jod ive been after one of these for ages, its yours ,without you and chris and some other top blokes i would probably have paid the (auto not needed anymore electrician) a fortune,think of it as a thank you present,i would like to borrow it one day though,cheers mate,pm your address,nice one the lightning strikes are cool,be cool.
The Following User Says Thank You to cam For This Useful Post:
Old Dec 22nd, 2008, 00:48   #17
Jod T5
Phoenix from the ashes

Quote:
jod ive been after one of these for ages, its yours ,without you and chris and some other top blokes i would probably have paid the (auto not needed anymore electrician) a fortune,think of it as a thank you present,i would like to borrow it one day though,cheers mate,pm your address,nice one the lightning strikes are cool,be cool.
Sold to the Ponce, known as Jod....PM Sent....
Cheers
Jod
Old Dec 22nd, 2008, 00:50   #18
cam
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jod T5 View Post
Sold to the Ponce, known as Jod....PM Sent....
Cheers
Jod
nah i dont want anything for it,its yours mate.nice.
Old Dec 22nd, 2008, 01:01   #19
cam
Premier Member

Wink

Quote:
nah i dont want anything for it,its yours mate.nice.
ahhh got it,nice