Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > 200 Series General > 200 Series Sales
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

BREAKING 1993 240 estate, roofrack, towbar, B200F M47

Views : 4192

Replies : 41

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Aug 5th, 2013, 12:09   #21
wooble
Stay gold baby!

sorry guys, I've let this slip a bit. I won't go into details, but personal problems happened...

I have the car for ONE MORE WEEK. It has to be gone by next friday. I don't wanna crush a lot of valuable stuff, but it's not on my property and I can't take the ****.

JJKM: I have the front bumper trim in chrome. I have rear bumper trim except for the offside rear hockey stick. £10/ea posted, or I'll do you a deal if you need more than one. I don't have the headlights or window winders, speakers are present but I can't vouch for their quality or function as the car has no radio.

BigGreenThing: I can supply the belts and hose, call it £15 for the lot. headlight trim I could dig out of the shed as I'm sure I've got one in there.

Fridazadilak: I need to keep it as a rolling shell, so I can't really pull the struts out of it :/

Nobody's made me an offer on the roofrack or towbar yet, would be a shame to let them go to the scrappie. It also has a serviceable set of hard floor mats, if a bit worn.
wooble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2013, 21:21   #22
JJKM

Hi, so just to double check, I need the full set of the jockey trim all round. And also do you have the drivers side headlight trim in chrome? What part number is printed on the speakers? If they are the right ones, I'll take them - don't worry if they are untested. Let me know a price for the lot. Sorry can't PM yet.

Thanks
JJKM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2013, 21:22   #23
JJKM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJKM View Post
Hi, so just to double check, I need the full set of the jockey trim all round. And also do you have the drivers side headlight trim in chrome? What part number is printed on the speakers? If they are the right ones, I'll take them - don't worry if they are untested. Let me know a price for the lot. Sorry can't PM yet.

Thanks
Sorry I know there is a piece missing from the hockey set, but need the rest...
JJKM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2013, 22:16   #24
Angie
Premier Member

Is the MAF meter likely to be any good? I just thought it might be worth trying another one to see if it has any effect on the problems mentioned in another post. Also, did it have a dog-guard? I need the plastic clips that hold the guard up against the roof when not in use.

It's a pity another 240 has to be broken up.

Hope the collar-bone is giving less trouble now.
Angie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2013, 08:11   #25
gloster_man
VOC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wooble View Post
Bearing in mind it's an MOT failure on emissions, I think the cat may be toast. I can get £30 for the cat at the scrappy, so if you want to pay that for it and take a chance, you're welcome, but I'd think it's iffy at best. of course, if you just want the pipe to hold the lambda sensor, you can always knock the matrix out of the cat with a big stick

Tell you what, buy the roofrack and I'll chuck the cat and lambda sensor in for £20 on top, I can guarantee the roofrack works at least.
Good point on the emissions, and thanks for the offer - but I'm afraid I can't take you up on it, and couldn't now get to you before Friday. A pity about the roofrack too, as it is a great piece of kit.

Cheers - Dan C.
Old Aug 11th, 2013, 12:32   #26
bob12
bob12

PM sent - Bob.
bob12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2013, 14:22   #27
bob12
bob12

Thanks Wobble ... good to see you today, and best of luck for the move. Bob.
bob12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 11:18   #28
CaptainAhab
Spanner ex machina

Passenger side rear light cluster £££?

PM if prefferable.

Cap.
Old Aug 27th, 2013, 18:58   #29
Magnumpi
Master Member

I guess this has gone now?
Did it have a rev counter in the cluster or a clock?

Wanted 240 parts: Front black hockey sticks
Saloon rear lights
Front suspension struts
Magnumpi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2013, 19:55   #30
wooble
Stay gold baby!

arg, forgot to post. Yes this car is now razorblades, I saved a few bits. if you need a rev counter though, I have a few dead clusters laying about I could steal a rev counter out of.
wooble is offline   Reply With Quote