Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > S60 & V60 '18> / XC60 '17> / S90 & V90 '16> / XC90 '15> General

Notices

S60 & V60 '18> / XC60 '17> / S90 & V90 '16> / XC90 '15> General Forum for the SPA-platform 60- and 90-series models

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

What trim level would I need XC60/XC40

Views : 1058

Replies : 7

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Mar 15th, 2019, 19:23   #1
HDAV
Master Member

Default What trim level would I need XC60/XC40

I have a run out 17 (old shape) xc60 D4 manual redesign lux nav....

Have a chance to change in 6 months or so or keep the car for another 3+ years

Current car is fwd manual full leather and would like auto on the next along with adaptive cruise, nav and the blind spot warning etc all appoints I wasn’t able to spec on mine as it was a dealer order and the mrs wants a pano roof

I don’t think the £££ stack up but interested as to which trim level would be suitable without loosing the kit I have but enhancing the spec.
HDAV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2019, 07:43   #2
jamei305

Nav is standard across the range and auto, adaptive cruise, blind spot warning (BLIS) are all options, and for these the trim level is irrelevant.

For the XC40 leather seats are on the R-Design and Inscription trims, and leather is standard on the XC60. However the style of leather varies so you'll want to check that out.

On both models adaptive cruise is part of the "intellisafe pro" pack and can't be specced on its own. BLIS is also included with the intellisafe pro pack on both models.
jamei305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2019, 18:40   #3
HDAV
Master Member

Ok so it looks like any car with intellisafe and leather will fit the bill.
HDAV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2019, 22:08   #4
DangerMUK
VOC Member

Is this for a new car? A lot of people just say to get Momentum and spec up the bits you need, obviously if you spec too much then it becomes a choice of getting Inscription or R-Design.

If its for a second hand car or nearly new car, you find a lot of them quite well kitted as it is, so might be worth a good search through Volvo Selekt?

Possibly XC90
DangerMUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2019, 02:39   #5
encroute

Xenium pack will give you the panoramic roof and 360 camera (And parking assist, but meh...)
encroute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2019, 09:51   #6
jamei305

Quote:
Originally Posted by DangerMUK View Post
Is this for a new car? A lot of people just say to get Momentum and spec up the bits you need, obviously if you spec too much then it becomes a choice of getting Inscription or R-Design.
That's not really how it works, most big extras are not included on any trim level. Adaptive cruise, panoramic roof, winter packs etc are always options.

Inscription is basically Momentum with some "luxury" bits (driftwood inlays, more chrome trim). R-Design is basically Momentum with some "sporty" bits (sports pedals and black trim) and also different seats and firmer suspension.
jamei305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2019, 17:48   #7
jonnyu

If you are coming from a lux version, your best bet is the Inscription trim.
With more extras, the pro version.
Old Mar 19th, 2019, 02:26   #8
encroute

Some options like Heated Steering Wheel, Bending Headlights, Metal Mesh inlays, Laminated side/Rear windows are not available options on the basic Momentum.
encroute is offline   Reply With Quote