Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "General Topics" > Events and Meetings
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

Events and Meetings Car events and meetings for Volvo cars can be listed and discussed here.

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

Kent Meet

Views : 2283

Replies : 27

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Jul 15th, 2006, 09:13   #21
nick790

I can do that.
Old Jul 16th, 2006, 01:35   #22
clan998

Not a good one 4 me mrs is workin
clan998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2006, 11:43   #23
Derek UK
VOC Member

Default Kent Meet

There were 3 "old" members at the June meeting at the Bull. Not hiding but not very conspicuous, sorry our paths didn't cross. I think you were all comparing notes in the car park when I arrived and never came back into the bar. 3 or 4 is about normal for regular attendance so a few extra would be VERY welcome.
Unfortunately I won't be there on the 24th and I've been asked by one of the other 2 regulars to ask the other if he minds giving this one a miss too.
Not very positive but please come along anyway for your own meeting. I'll be at the next one. Note that it will be on the 21st due to the 4th Monday clashing with the Bank Holiday.
Look forward to seeing you all.

Derek
Kent Sec
Derek UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2006, 11:58   #24
bobcat
Premier Member

sorry for not replying clan and nick, i completely missed your replies.

so that was you then clan, i do remeber seeing you leaning out of that audi conv staring at my front plate, and thought whats this guy looking at (maybe something had fallen of my car).

nick, if your coming sunday i have an off the shelf map you can try to give you an idea of what a modded car goes like, but now the dyno is up and running it wont be long before i finish my heaviliy customed map.

also for those in kent especially, a day before on the 23rd July there will be a big gathering up at swautos in headcorn (easy to find just look out for the stunt bi-planes flying over head).
Volvo 850R Auto,173K,Bobcat\SW Autos Ecu,18T,Reverse IC,13 Row Engine Oil Cooler,39 Row ATF Cooler,20psi VDO Boost Gauge,6000k HID's (low), Osram 50% Silverstars (High),ITG Filter,OEM Strutbrace,Aerial Down Switch,302mm Front Discs,Ferodo DS2500 Front/Rear,Goodridge SS Hoses,Koni Adjustable Dampers,Eibach Pro Kit, Powerflex Control Arm Bushes, Clear Side Repeaters.
http://www.swautos.co.uk
SW Auto's Ebay Shop
http://www.volvo-tech.co.uk

Last edited by bobcat; Jul 19th, 2006 at 12:02.
bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2006, 21:53   #25
nick790

Hi Matt,

I was down SW's today, Stuart said you may be down there on friday fiddling with ECU's, He hinted to dropping my car in as i'm working in Headcorn this week, but he was not sure how much time you had? He's got my Mobile number, so let me know.
As for Sunday, no can do, christening, GUTTED!

Regards

Nick.
Old Jul 24th, 2006, 00:47   #26
Oli
VOC Member

Sorry, not going to be able to make the Bull on the 24th - work life balance out of kilt again.

Thanks to Derek for the note about the 21st August. Could clash with a holiday, let's see.

The SW Autos [Kent] meet today looks to have been a great success, sorry to have missed that too. Looking forward to the AWD option though.

Oli
Oli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2006, 14:12   #27
bobcat
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick790
Hi Matt,

I was down SW's today, Stuart said you may be down there on friday fiddling with ECU's, He hinted to dropping my car in as i'm working in Headcorn this week, but he was not sure how much time you had? He's got my Mobile number, so let me know.
As for Sunday, no can do, christening, GUTTED!

Regards

Nick.
Hi Nick,

I should be up there this friday doing a remap, however if your about pop in and we will have a look at yours.

Matt.
Volvo 850R Auto,173K,Bobcat\SW Autos Ecu,18T,Reverse IC,13 Row Engine Oil Cooler,39 Row ATF Cooler,20psi VDO Boost Gauge,6000k HID's (low), Osram 50% Silverstars (High),ITG Filter,OEM Strutbrace,Aerial Down Switch,302mm Front Discs,Ferodo DS2500 Front/Rear,Goodridge SS Hoses,Koni Adjustable Dampers,Eibach Pro Kit, Powerflex Control Arm Bushes, Clear Side Repeaters.
http://www.swautos.co.uk
SW Auto's Ebay Shop
http://www.volvo-tech.co.uk
bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2006, 12:30   #28
Oli
VOC Member

Default 21st August

Next meet at the Bull in Wrotham is tomorrow (21st August) 7:30/8:00pm.

Anybody else going to come along?

Directions on post #8 above.

Oli
Oli is offline   Reply With Quote