Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > PV, 120 (Amazon), 1800 General
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

PV, 120 (Amazon), 1800 General Forum for the Volvo PV, 120 and 1800 cars

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

123 gt Amazon parts for sale

Views : 1275

Replies : 2

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Oct 31st, 2009, 09:03   #1
merlatron

Default 123 gt Amazon parts for sale

hi guys n gals,must of been nearly well over a year since i tryed to sell my 123gt resto project, the anoraks amongst you will recall that i had lost the log book and bumpers with number plates attached whilst moving a few times.

there was some interest in the project but nothing solid so now i am offering it as parts.

i have two new genuine front wings which have been painted in red oxided,
i am will to cut sections out of the car and send which ever bits you need
i had also replaced the inner wing tops ( this is the bit where the front wing bolts on)
i have a twin carb engine, dashboard with gt rev counter and loads of other odds and sods, its well worth sending me a email to let me know which part your after, or if someone is willing to buy the whole lot then great.
email me. merlinwhiteland@hotmail.com for more details

the car has always been stored under cover.
merlatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2009, 12:05   #2
karmad

Default 123gt windows

Hi im looking for front windscreen
karmad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2009, 22:40   #3
barwick27
Amazon Adict

Default Amazon 123GT

Hi, I remember this car from last year and I remember emailing you for the VIN details as I wanted to check it was a 123GT and which colour it was originally...but never heard back from you so I bought something else.

Wasn't it dark blue in the photos with other areas in red...I think that's why I wanted to know the VIN detail, plus the fact you'd lost all paperwork and plates.

As I'm looking for another project do you have any fresh photos you could email me and of course the VIN details?

cheers

Peter
barwick27 is offline   Reply With Quote