Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > Performance Volvo Cars

Notices

Performance Volvo Cars A forum for those interested in any Volvo performance car from any era, FWD, RWD and AWD!

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

T4 Block from SW Autos

Views : 38855

Replies : 425

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Closed Thread

Old Nov 30th, 2007, 17:19   #421
smartbomb
VOC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbphot View Post
...this thread should never have been allow to get this far.
While I wholeheartedly agree, there is one reason and one reason only why it got to this point in the first place, and that reason has STILL not been banned.

Paul
Old Nov 30th, 2007, 17:22   #422
smartbomb
VOC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbphot View Post
Having read this C**p for 41 pages...

Nobody put a gun to your head....

If you don't like it, don't read it. I think you'll find with over 16000 views, it's actually quite a popular thread, despite your own opinion.

Paul
Old Nov 30th, 2007, 17:23   #423
PNuT
MaDMaN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob View Post
I would appreciate it if no more posts are made here for the time being. I have spoken with both Ashok and Stuart.

Bob
fine by me.... hopefully others will follow suit to save locking etc
Old Nov 30th, 2007, 17:25   #424
smartbomb
VOC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob View Post
I would appreciate it if no more posts are made here for the time being. I have spoken with both Ashok and Stuart.

Bob
Sorry Bob, had already posted when I noticed your post. 'Nuff said.

Paul
Old Dec 4th, 2007, 10:36   #425
swautos

Default Without Prejudice

Hi Pyapp

I don’t want to start an argument but if you are going to publicly write information about me and my company please make sure it is factual.

The facts are as follows.

You requested I find your engine in my own time and at my cost on 18/10/2007.

We had a conversation regarding this on 19/11/2007 in which I requested the engine number so the correct parts could be found.

You provided the engine number on 19/11/2007 and the parts have been ready since 30/11/2007.

You have not provided written confirmation for release of the parts at present.

I have never agreed just to store these parts indefinitely for you and I have heard little or nothing from you since July 2006.

In your emails and our telephone conversation you have said nothing about any problems with your car in fact you said it was running well and had finally cracked 400bhp.

My staff and my garage have also not been contacted by you or anyone for that matter regarding any problems with your own car within the last 15+months.

Your vehicle has not been at my premises for any work since the beginning of 2006 and your engine was finished and fitted before this.

As I have stated in my emails if you are having problems just contact us regarding it and we will see what can be done rather than an online debate on a forum I rarely frequent.

I would also like to make clear that bobcat is a friend and in no way a spokesperson for me or my company on the VOC or anywhere for that matter.

I hope this brings this matter to an amicable end and perhaps you could apologise for your aggressive statements.

Thanks Stuart Williams
SW Autos Limited
Old Dec 4th, 2007, 11:08   #426
Bob
Club Director

A reply from Stuart has now been made and I am closing the thread, as further discussion will serve no purpose. I will reopen the thread if requested by Ashok or Stuart should they wish to make further statements.

Bob

1995 850 T5 auto estate. 280hp 289K miles and purrrs
2009 Jap import V70 2.5T 200hp 51K miles
Closed Thread