Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > PV, 120 (Amazon), 1800 General > PV, 120, 1800 Wants

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

2 door Amazon

Views : 670

Replies : 4

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Jun 14th, 2014, 14:41   #1
JP 1800
Master Member

Default 2 door Amazon

Having just sold my 1800S I am looking for a 2 door Amazon to fill the void, a car that needs a little work will be fine but no rust buckets please.

Thanks

JP
JP 1800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2014, 19:10   #2
mountain

not a 2 door, but at least its in Ireland, head to Kerry for a weekend...

http://cars.donedeal.ie/vintagecars-...4-122s/7109018
mountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2014, 20:34   #3
123GT-AMAZON
1800necwinner

hi ya

if you get stuck and fancy poppin to uk then give me a bell i might beable to help out with this

kind regards
robert

I grew up on classic volvos hence my passion for them born and breed into the lifestyle !
123GT-AMAZON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2014, 22:09   #4
JP 1800
Master Member

Thanks Robert, I would definitely be looking in the UK,as the availability here is poor. I have a budget of around 3K. i don't mind a bit of welding under the car but I don't want a car that requires new wings and paint ect.

Thanks
JP 1800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2014, 22:41   #5
123GT-AMAZON
1800necwinner

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP 1800 View Post
Thanks Robert, I would definitely be looking in the UK,as the availability here is poor. I have a budget of around 3K. i don't mind a bit of welding under the car but I don't want a car that requires new wings and paint ect.

Thanks
Hi Ya

i have one here thats solid and been painted in red if i was offered the right money i would part with it as it is if thats of any help she aint a bad car at all i was going to take some very small rough edges ( and i mean in general so the car is as it should be ) for example the passengers rear arch was repaired and the lazy prep guy buttered it up with filler up the top but its solid i think they missed that on the rub down stage and also yukky underseal under the hood while the car is at this stage i felt it was right todo the car justice and correct them like i say rough edges and pop the car back together slip the engine in and your good to rock then the car is a two door amazon 1969 i think from memory in red if thats any use feel free to contact me further and your welcome to have the car as it is aslong as i get what i paid for the car and the funds i have outlayed already then im happy with a small profit ontop to make it worth my while if shes going to a good home

kind regards
robert

I grew up on classic volvos hence my passion for them born and breed into the lifestyle !
123GT-AMAZON is offline   Reply With Quote