Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > S60 & V60 '11-'18 / XC60 '09-'17 General
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

S60 & V60 '11-'18 / XC60 '09-'17 General Forum for the P3-platform 60-series models

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

Volvo XC 60 Review

Views : 14945

Replies : 130

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Jul 26th, 2011, 19:52   #21
volvorocks
Rodney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matteus XC60 View Post
Sorry you didn't like my post VR (even with the smiley face - perhaps you missed this?), clearly it had a lot more cons than pros in your opinion. Wait a minute, I think I'm seeing a pattern here......
Let us put our differences on the XC60 aside then. However, can I (respectfully) ask whether English is your first language? You do seem to write the longest sentences known to man, and I'm afraid that the first of these in your post above makes absolutely no sense to me whatsoever. I was also particularly interested in your line: '...and can thus be dismissed as subjective and fundamentally flawed.' Isn't all opinion subjective? Isn't that what this site is all about?

I hope you didnt find this post too insulting, upsetting or offensive. Just my opinion really. Life's a bit too short to worry about little stuff like this you know.

Regards....

(2 just to make sure you see them..)

Matteus XC60

I shall make it as short and as clear as possible for you Matteus.XC60

Regarding the post that made no sense to you - it clearly sets out that you made assumptions as to what I would do or what I am .Assumptions about a person are never really a good idea. Simple.

Matteus XC60 you quote

“that way, when you then find the inevitable list of flaws on the new motor, you can post them on that forum instead of this one” …………another assumption that warrants no need for further explanation as to why it comes across as insulting and sarcastic to the recipient as the implication expressed by the author is indeed noted.

How, Matteus XC60 you , or another, can consider your statement quote “being of freakish physical proportions” to not be an insult to the recipient is,quite frankly beyond me.

Your post was not vehicle topic thread specific instead it was person specific and based on an assumption of a person who was simply expressing feelings about an inanimate object - namely a car - with the result that your post came across, I re-iterate, person centred and thus personally insulting to the recipient.

Had the topic been “please read my view and thoughts regarding the long list of seeming flaws with this car” and ended with the statement “personal insulting comments assumptions sarcastic remarks and opinions about the author welcomed” - then and only then could what you wrote be considered acceptable.

Yes, quite clearly, English is indeed my first language , Latin second, and German third.

Your implication is noted.

Matteus XC60 you quote “Let us put our differences on the XC60 aside then” - Well Matteus XC60 there is absolutely no problem with two people having subjective opinions, agreement or disagreement about a vehicle. What it is that one objects to is that your writings appear to be an opinionated direct personal verbal assault.

Finally, an author cannot make comments that clearly come across as insulting sarcastic and upsetting,any the less insulting sarcastic and upsetting by the use of single or multiple “smiley faces”

Thank you
volvorocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2011, 20:04   #22
robg

Volvorocks,
When you list so many complaints in a forum where the majority of people are passionate about their vehicles you need to expect some flack, so i wouldn't bother getting offended at people replies.

However, i am not especially chuffed with my xc60 either and am looking around at the new A6 or a 5 series instead even though the xc is only a year old.

My view on your list in capitals below, generally i agree with you:

Looks nice and draws admiring looks and comments YES
Relaxing when cruising at a steady 70mph on cruise YES BUT NOISIER THAN I WANTED
Comfy seats OK BUT MY PREVIOUS V50 WAS BETTER
The gruff 5 pot engine is quite a nice sound YES
Big exterior wing mirrors YES
Feels safe. YES
Rarity and somewhat exclusive on road (there may be a very good reason for this) YES

Flaws/Cons
Hard to park and judge size NO
Keyless start operates only on clutch CANT COMMENT
Keyless stop does not apply handbrake (when you have parked and are egressing the vehicle) CANT COMMENT
12v socket missing in front stack if speccing smoker pack CANT COMMENT
“Premium” stereo has dropouts and not that loud nor clear nor worth the extra price. Older Dynaudio much better. YES, ALSO AM DISAPPOINTED WITH PREMIUM SOUND, PREVIOUS V50 MUCH BETTER
Wallowy handling - X3 actually better with ride comfort and handling with its optional suspension pack(mmm this will open a can of worms!!!) YES
Feels very large on the road although quite small when parked next to X5 Rangie or Santa Fe YES
Rangie easier to place on road despite being larger CANT COMMENT
Using Ipod or USB to play music - sensus gets confused and lists previous track name CANT COMMENT
Cruise not intuitive and has to be switched on every time vehicle started I AM HAPPY WITH VOLVO CRUISE, MUCH BETTER THAN MY ALFA.
Rain sense wipers not intuitive - if rain sensors are on (and in most cars that have this feature sometimes they go to fast when not raining or to slow when raining - if you flick the wiper stalk to do a sweep or flick to stop this it switches off the “rain sense” function - you then have to reset the rain sense function MINE DOES NOT DO THIS BUT AGREE THE RAIN SENSORS ARE RUBBISH
Global closing of windows and sunroof needs keyfob to operate which defeats the object of it being keyless - (windows cannot be closed using the button on the door - but hey you can on a Citroen!!) HMM HOW ELSE WOULD YOU DO IT WITHOUT A KEYFOB YOU CANT HAVE EVERYTHING
Ride is hard and crashy when going over bumps or over “road coming to end lines” YES, DISAPPOINTING
You can hear cars as though window is open even with “double laminate glazing” and wind noise YES, LAMINATE WAS A WASTE OF MY MONEY TOO
Trip mileometer primative - similar to a 1990 Ford Fiesta NOT BROKE DONT FIX?
No fuel gallons used on trip computer WOULD BE NICE BUT DONT CARE.
Trip computer needs to be pressed and then scrolled through with separate wheel. Not intuitive. NOT ON MINE.
Not that economical D5 manual with fast and slow driving mix of urban and motorway 32mpg YES D5 ECONOMY DISAPPOINTING AT MOTORWAY SPEED, FINE ROUND TOWN
Seat belt cuts into throat so very dangerous not to mention uncomfortable. No adjuster. VOLVO SEATBALETS HAVE A SLOT WHICH AUTO ADJUSTS, MIN ARE FINE.
Lack of storage options - why not have an in floor cubby and under seat cubby? GOOD IDEA.
Large bottle of water (1 litre) will not fit in door bin BUT 1/2 OR 3/4 LITRE BOTTLE ROLLS AROUND, IT SHOULD HAVE A SPRING CLAMP IR SOMETHING
Small bottle of water if placed in cup holders falls over and fouls gear stick if full - so water bottle best be “half full” YES
Lack of cubby storage in boot - why not have cubbies in side of boot IHAVE ELASTIC MESH IT IS FINE BUT EXPENSIVE.
Play stereo and (understandably) everything stored in door bins (only storage that is available really) vibrates YES OF COURSE; TURN IT DOWN THEN
Feels unwieldy in town driving situations I AM HAPPY IN TOWN
Why not have an F1 style integrated fuel cap not a screw one. Dirty smelly fuel tainted hands similar to 1990 Ford Fiesta NOT MANY OTHER CARS HAVE THIS BUT IT WOULD BE NICE
Slippy leather steering wheel I AM HAPPY WITH THE WHEEL
Cannot use last few inches of space in boot as power tailgate will not close as it needs this extra space - which is understandable although manual closing boot lids do not suffer with this problem YES, I HATE THE POWER TAILGATE
When open door after ignition off cannot close open window with electric window switches (no 30 second power allowance) THINK AHEAD THEN, YOU WILL SOON LEARN.
Open door with ignition on - BONG BONG chime - so cannot play stereo say when parked up and relaxing on camp chairs looking at scenic views as you get BONG BONG chime THIS MUST BE A QUIRK OF KEYLESS.
Cannot drive with belt off eg on private farmland or when reversing - BONG BONG chime THATS LIFE WITH A VOLVO I'M AFRAID
Different BONG BONG chimes -just to let you know that you are actually in a car say with the door open...yes I know...I opened the door...lol..so I know thank you..yes I turned the ignition on ...so i know...thank you again....as Jeremy Clarkson might say......well I dont know what he might say as he is un predictable ...lol..LOL LOL
Have to move head to left and backwards when moving sun visor to side window as head is hit with sun visor THAT IS THE SAME IN EVERY CAR I HAVE EVER DRIVEN
Electric hand brake in the most ridiculous place - stretch to operate -why not place closer to driver YES
Unload car so door open with interior lights on - which go off after about a minute which means you have to shut the door and open it again to activate interior lights to see what you are doing - annoying late night early morning for neighbours with open door close door open door bang scenario YES
Open power tailgate and car rear lights illuminate (to warn boot lid is open supposedly) - which draws attention to your contents in the boot - yet there is no interior boot light so you yourself cannot see what is in boot! MINE HAS A BOOT INTERIOR LIGHT, RED LIGHTS DRAW ATENTION TO THE FACT SOMETHING IS GOING ON AND MAKES YOU LESS LIKELY TO BE HIT BY A CAR, MAKES SENSE TO ME.
When closing doors - they do not close with that re-assuring “thud” of a premium car.(2 do 2 don’t) I THINK THIS IS LIFE WITH NEW LIGHT WEIGHT DOORS IN ALL CARS.
12v sockets fell “loose”N/A
12v power socket in boot always live - so remember to unplug your microwave or portable fridge freezer - although can see the point in so far as if you want a quick shower with a portable shower you do not have to have the ignition on - although why not have a little switch in the boot - “on” (power permanently on) and “off” power only on when ignition on.IF IT TURNED OF PEOPLE WOULD COMPLAIN THE FRIDGE DOESNT STAY COLD, LEARN, ADAPT.
Vehicle not as potent nor accelerative when 5 people in (ok they were quite hefty!!) and unfair to compare to Jag XJR which is unruffled with extra weight. This Volvo vehicle knows it is carrying weight and complains! YES
Wash windows whilst driving with windows open and if headlamp wash comes on expect shower in drivers seat! AS PER OTHER POSTS, LEARN, ADAPT, ALL CARS DO THIS IT IS BASIC AERO DYNAMICS
Chrome strip on bonnet feels flimsy - be careful when opening bonnet! YES
The dreaded DPF (common problem with all vehicles so fitted) - 12mpg on motorway when “regenning“ with accompanying power loss…!!! - sort of scientifically worked it out that the car is running with around 100bhp max!!N/A

All cost options /technology / goodies not as good as what other car manufacturers offer as standard or cheaper as cost options and that which Volvo charge top dollar for

£38k…???……worth £22k max

If the car was a kid at school the teachers report may state - “Vera is a very clever girl and has ability and so much potential so could do so much better if she concentrated and applied her talents to the job in hand”

Sumary - “Style over substance”

Comments as always very welcome peeps.

Regards[/QUOTE]
robg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2011, 20:43   #23
volvorocks
Rodney

Quote:
Originally Posted by robg View Post
Volvorocks,
When you list so many complaints in a forum where the majority of people are passionate about their vehicles you need to expect some flack, so i wouldn't bother getting offended at people replies.

However, i am not especially chuffed with my xc60 either and am looking around at the new A6 or a 5 series instead even though the xc is only a year old.

My view on your list in capitals below, generally i agree with you:

Looks nice and draws admiring looks and comments YES
Relaxing when cruising at a steady 70mph on cruise YES BUT NOISIER THAN I WANTED
Comfy seats OK BUT MY PREVIOUS V50 WAS BETTER
The gruff 5 pot engine is quite a nice sound YES
Big exterior wing mirrors YES
Feels safe. YES
Rarity and somewhat exclusive on road (there may be a very good reason for this) YES

Flaws/Cons
Hard to park and judge size NO
Keyless start operates only on clutch CANT COMMENT
Keyless stop does not apply handbrake (when you have parked and are egressing the vehicle) CANT COMMENT
12v socket missing in front stack if speccing smoker pack CANT COMMENT
“Premium” stereo has dropouts and not that loud nor clear nor worth the extra price. Older Dynaudio much better. YES, ALSO AM DISAPPOINTED WITH PREMIUM SOUND, PREVIOUS V50 MUCH BETTER
Wallowy handling - X3 actually better with ride comfort and handling with its optional suspension pack(mmm this will open a can of worms!!!) YES
Feels very large on the road although quite small when parked next to X5 Rangie or Santa Fe YES
Rangie easier to place on road despite being larger CANT COMMENT
Using Ipod or USB to play music - sensus gets confused and lists previous track name CANT COMMENT
Cruise not intuitive and has to be switched on every time vehicle started I AM HAPPY WITH VOLVO CRUISE, MUCH BETTER THAN MY ALFA.
Rain sense wipers not intuitive - if rain sensors are on (and in most cars that have this feature sometimes they go to fast when not raining or to slow when raining - if you flick the wiper stalk to do a sweep or flick to stop this it switches off the “rain sense” function - you then have to reset the rain sense function MINE DOES NOT DO THIS BUT AGREE THE RAIN SENSORS ARE RUBBISH
Global closing of windows and sunroof needs keyfob to operate which defeats the object of it being keyless - (windows cannot be closed using the button on the door - but hey you can on a Citroen!!) HMM HOW ELSE WOULD YOU DO IT WITHOUT A KEYFOB YOU CANT HAVE EVERYTHING
Ride is hard and crashy when going over bumps or over “road coming to end lines” YES, DISAPPOINTING
You can hear cars as though window is open even with “double laminate glazing” and wind noise YES, LAMINATE WAS A WASTE OF MY MONEY TOO
Trip mileometer primative - similar to a 1990 Ford Fiesta NOT BROKE DONT FIX?
No fuel gallons used on trip computer WOULD BE NICE BUT DONT CARE.
Trip computer needs to be pressed and then scrolled through with separate wheel. Not intuitive. NOT ON MINE.
Not that economical D5 manual with fast and slow driving mix of urban and motorway 32mpg YES D5 ECONOMY DISAPPOINTING AT MOTORWAY SPEED, FINE ROUND TOWN
Seat belt cuts into throat so very dangerous not to mention uncomfortable. No adjuster. VOLVO SEATBALETS HAVE A SLOT WHICH AUTO ADJUSTS, MIN ARE FINE.
Lack of storage options - why not have an in floor cubby and under seat cubby? GOOD IDEA.
Large bottle of water (1 litre) will not fit in door bin BUT 1/2 OR 3/4 LITRE BOTTLE ROLLS AROUND, IT SHOULD HAVE A SPRING CLAMP IR SOMETHING
Small bottle of water if placed in cup holders falls over and fouls gear stick if full - so water bottle best be “half full” YES
Lack of cubby storage in boot - why not have cubbies in side of boot IHAVE ELASTIC MESH IT IS FINE BUT EXPENSIVE.
Play stereo and (understandably) everything stored in door bins (only storage that is available really) vibrates YES OF COURSE; TURN IT DOWN THEN
Feels unwieldy in town driving situations I AM HAPPY IN TOWN
Why not have an F1 style integrated fuel cap not a screw one. Dirty smelly fuel tainted hands similar to 1990 Ford Fiesta NOT MANY OTHER CARS HAVE THIS BUT IT WOULD BE NICE
Slippy leather steering wheel I AM HAPPY WITH THE WHEEL
Cannot use last few inches of space in boot as power tailgate will not close as it needs this extra space - which is understandable although manual closing boot lids do not suffer with this problem YES, I HATE THE POWER TAILGATE
When open door after ignition off cannot close open window with electric window switches (no 30 second power allowance) THINK AHEAD THEN, YOU WILL SOON LEARN.
Open door with ignition on - BONG BONG chime - so cannot play stereo say when parked up and relaxing on camp chairs looking at scenic views as you get BONG BONG chime THIS MUST BE A QUIRK OF KEYLESS.
Cannot drive with belt off eg on private farmland or when reversing - BONG BONG chime THATS LIFE WITH A VOLVO I'M AFRAID
Different BONG BONG chimes -just to let you know that you are actually in a car say with the door open...yes I know...I opened the door...lol..so I know thank you..yes I turned the ignition on ...so i know...thank you again....as Jeremy Clarkson might say......well I dont know what he might say as he is un predictable ...lol..LOL LOL
Have to move head to left and backwards when moving sun visor to side window as head is hit with sun visor THAT IS THE SAME IN EVERY CAR I HAVE EVER DRIVEN
Electric hand brake in the most ridiculous place - stretch to operate -why not place closer to driver YES
Unload car so door open with interior lights on - which go off after about a minute which means you have to shut the door and open it again to activate interior lights to see what you are doing - annoying late night early morning for neighbours with open door close door open door bang scenario YES
Open power tailgate and car rear lights illuminate (to warn boot lid is open supposedly) - which draws attention to your contents in the boot - yet there is no interior boot light so you yourself cannot see what is in boot! MINE HAS A BOOT INTERIOR LIGHT, RED LIGHTS DRAW ATENTION TO THE FACT SOMETHING IS GOING ON AND MAKES YOU LESS LIKELY TO BE HIT BY A CAR, MAKES SENSE TO ME.
When closing doors - they do not close with that re-assuring “thud” of a premium car.(2 do 2 don’t) I THINK THIS IS LIFE WITH NEW LIGHT WEIGHT DOORS IN ALL CARS.
12v sockets fell “loose”N/A
12v power socket in boot always live - so remember to unplug your microwave or portable fridge freezer - although can see the point in so far as if you want a quick shower with a portable shower you do not have to have the ignition on - although why not have a little switch in the boot - “on” (power permanently on) and “off” power only on when ignition on.IF IT TURNED OF PEOPLE WOULD COMPLAIN THE FRIDGE DOESNT STAY COLD, LEARN, ADAPT.
Vehicle not as potent nor accelerative when 5 people in (ok they were quite hefty!!) and unfair to compare to Jag XJR which is unruffled with extra weight. This Volvo vehicle knows it is carrying weight and complains! YES
Wash windows whilst driving with windows open and if headlamp wash comes on expect shower in drivers seat! AS PER OTHER POSTS, LEARN, ADAPT, ALL CARS DO THIS IT IS BASIC AERO DYNAMICS
Chrome strip on bonnet feels flimsy - be careful when opening bonnet! YES
The dreaded DPF (common problem with all vehicles so fitted) - 12mpg on motorway when “regenning“ with accompanying power loss…!!! - sort of scientifically worked it out that the car is running with around 100bhp max!!N/A

All cost options /technology / goodies not as good as what other car manufacturers offer as standard or cheaper as cost options and that which Volvo charge top dollar for

£38k…???……worth £22k max

If the car was a kid at school the teachers report may state - “Vera is a very clever girl and has ability and so much potential so could do so much better if she concentrated and applied her talents to the job in hand”

Sumary - “Style over substance”

Comments as always very welcome peeps.

Regards
[/QUOTE]

Hi Robg

Thank you for your response to the thread.

Yes I agree with your statement below.Very true

"When you list so many complaints in a forum where the majority of people are passionate about their vehicles you need to expect some flack, so i wouldn't bother getting offended at people replies"

I was just thinking this minute just the same as you that people can become passionate about their vehicle and thus become defensive when negative opinions are expressed about the same model of vehicle - and I was more annoyed that someone one could or would actually write what he or she did in such an insulting and sarcastic manner they did as all I was hoping to achieve by writing my original piece was to seek others opinions , feelings , thoughts, whether in agreement or disagreement about the car........not the person who wrote it...lol..!!

Yes you make some valid and humerous points as Stu did ( when he said the storage didnt disappear between my test drive and build!!) and the fact BONG BONG was infuriating when listening to the stereo with the door open (car parked up of course!!) - it never occurred to me to just press the stereo "on" button instead of the ignition!!! - must admit to being a bit non thinking on that one - so glad he pointed it out as it may never have occured to me...lol.Thats what this forum is all about I suppose! - and yes one has to adapt.It must be admitted that whilst not unhappy with the vehicle , and it is appreciated you have to get used to things being different perhaps there certainly was a bit of oversight when in the showroom!!

Like the keyless starting facility , indeed a laguna has the facility to globally close windows whilst pushing the door button as does Mercedes S Class Ford vehicles and I think (although will stand corrected on this) BMW models.

Yes agree with the reasoniing for rear lights to be on from a safety point of view as Volvo states in the booklet (which is a good idea)although none the less still dislike being lit up like an Xmas tree for all and sundry to know that the boot is open via mega bright rear lights and they may go and take a closer look - or maybe something else!!!

The sun visor by the way only hits my head in the XC...irrespective of seat adjustment!

Probably also a bit daft to open the car window when driving and then wash the screen accompanied with powerful headlamp washer spray - perhaps the dog shouldnt have had a piece of steak for tea if you get my jist (gist)..lol

Anyway cheers for your reply

Regards
Old Jul 26th, 2011, 20:49   #24
Matteus XC60

Quote:
Originally Posted by volvorocks View Post
Matteus XC60

I shall make it as short and as clear as possible for you Matteus.XC60

blah blah blah......

Thank you
That's as short and as clear as you can possibly make it huh? Sort of proves one of my points I think. Anyway let's stop this nonsense - you sound quite depressed and I really don't want to add to this any further I couldn't help wondering what sort of person lists Latin as their second language though......
Old Jul 26th, 2011, 20:54   #25
volvorocks
Rodney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matteus XC60 View Post
That's as short and as clear as you can possibly make it huh? Sort of proves one of my points I think. Anyway let's stop this nonsense - you sound quite depressed and I really don't want to add to this any further I couldn't help wondering what sort of person lists Latin as their second language though......
That was a short as I could make it , yet you still do not appear to understand.

Have some time out for reflection.

Keep wondering and making your assumptions then MatteusXC60.

Goodbye and good luck
Old Jul 26th, 2011, 21:02   #26
Matteus XC60

Quote:
Originally Posted by volvorocks View Post
That was a short as I could make it , yet you still do not appear to understand.

Have some time out for reflection.

Keep wondering and making your assumptions then MatteusXC60.

Goodbye and good luck
There you go, now you're getting it! Well done.
Old Jul 26th, 2011, 21:05   #27
darbs
XC60 Owner

matteus and volvorocks, i have come to like both your sets of posts and consider you both to add value to this forum. you are very different people, and need to appreciate that. i think you ought to agree to disagree on the manner of this debate.

that aside, volvorocks, why don't you pick your top 5 gripes with the car and discuss them with all? it's just a suggestion to help keep things readable in the 2 minute spells each of us get to look at the forum throughout the day.
82 Metro 1.0
darbs is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to darbs For This Useful Post:
Old Jul 26th, 2011, 21:13   #28
Matteus XC60

Quote:
Originally Posted by darbs View Post
matteus and volvorocks, i have come to like both your sets of posts and consider you both to add value to this forum. you are very different people, and need to appreciate that. i think you ought to agree to disagree on the manner of this debate.

that aside, volvorocks, why don't you pick your top 5 gripes with the car and discuss them with all? it's just a suggestion to help keep things readable in the 2 minute spells each of us get to look at the forum throughout the day.
Just having some fun really Darb old chap, but you are the voice of reason (you should be on some sort of world peace forum mate) so I shall desist my mischief
Old Jul 26th, 2011, 21:30   #29
irishcarfan
Master Member

As I'm impartial, I just thought I'd stick up for volvorocks - who seems to be getting a hard time because... he expressed his opinion. I like the XC60 section as it is usually kept uptodate and is pretty positive, but I'm sure if some of you guys read back through this thread, you'll see that you're taking it a bit too personally. Telling the guy that he is wrong and to go and post on another forum isn't too good...

I actually thought it was quite a helpful post - and I wish more people would give such detailed impressions of their cars whether good or bad.
irishcarfan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to irishcarfan For This Useful Post:
Old Jul 26th, 2011, 21:37   #30
volvorocks
Rodney

Quote:
Originally Posted by darbs View Post

Hi Darbs

I appreciate your comments.Thank you.

I am always happy and willing to agree to disagree on a topic and as you quite rightly say everyone is different and thus has differeing views on a subject.

Some peeps think a model of car is slow and uncomfy - others think otherwise.Thats great.Thats what makes a forum and adds variety to life in general I believe.

I appreciate and enjoy reading different viewpoints and contributing.

However I am unable to agree to disagree when one makes clearly assumed insulting statements or sarcastic person centred remarks as I feel it is unacceptable , whether intended or not.

All gripes listed with the car are 1st= by the way....lol.

I am not actually unhappy with the car , just considered it would be great to obtain each and everyones thoughts and feelings in their own way regarding the car instead of remarks about me..!!!!!

Comments welcome

Regards