Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > XC90 '02–'15 General > XC90 '02–'15 Wants

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

2007 XC90 Premium Sound Amplifier p/n 30752610 / 31215526

Views : 2636

Replies : 7

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Feb 2nd, 2015, 15:53   #1
cellieb

Default 2007 XC90 Premium Sound Amplifier p/n 30752610 / 31215526

Happy to collect or arrange/pay postage.
cellieb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2015, 16:22   #2
talksmartz

Default Chassis range compatibility?

I am interested in this but have not been able to find info necessary to confirm compatibility. I am wanting to replace the High Performance amp with the Premium amp. (I know it will need a software install from the vendor to turn on the extra channel/options - I'm just interested in the extra power at the moment.)

I have read in some places that the amp model compatibility depends on the chassis number, but been able to find no reference point. Other posts make it seems like I can just swap one for another. Can you (or anyone) weigh in on this?
talksmartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2015, 22:23   #3
BigAl5
xc90 Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by cellieb View Post
Happy to collect or arrange/pay postage.
I've just removed the premium sound amplifier from my 2007 xc90 executive so I could install a new CarPlay system.

I have for sale:

1) premium sound amplifier
2) the in dash 6 disk dashboard multi-changer.
3) the executive dashboard wooden audio control panel - which houses the 6 disk CD multi changer (and fits directly above the heater controls). And has the telephone sim, hifi LCD and all the audio controls for the amplifier (this has the executive wood trim).

Not sure of compatibility for other models but let me know if you are still looking as I will be putting them on eBay in the next week or so.

Alan

BigAl5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2015, 16:04   #4
Shpeedy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAl5 View Post
I've just removed the premium sound amplifier from my 2007 xc90 executive so I could install a new CarPlay system.

I have for sale:

3) the executive dashboard wooden audio control panel - which houses the 6 disk CD multi changer (and fits directly above the heater controls). And has the telephone sim, hifi LCD and all the audio controls for the amplifier (this has the executive wood trim).

Not sure of compatibility for other models but let me know if you are still looking as I will be putting them on eBay in the next week or so.

Alan
Hello,

Parts still available? Can you post or pm the part number fot checking the compatibility? And prices, if you are so kind...

Thanks,
Shpeedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2015, 16:30   #5
bokabil

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAl5 View Post

I have for sale:

Alan
Hi BigAl,

Just wondering where you had your CarPlay System installed? Is this a DIY-level kind of job or leave it to the pros?

The head unit on the XC90 is out-dated and I'm looking for some ways to spice it up.

Thanks.
Old Sep 29th, 2015, 16:13   #6
BigAl5
xc90 Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokabil View Post
Hi BigAl,

Just wondering where you had your CarPlay System installed? Is this a DIY-level kind of job or leave it to the pros?

The head unit on the XC90 is out-dated and I'm looking for some ways to spice it up.

Thanks.
Hi, I had mine installed here: http://www.briancarsounds.com/
They also added a rear view parking camera which integrates nicely with the Carplay system. I'm really impressed with the clarity of the rear camera, especially at night. The Carplay system was slightly buggy at first, however, Apple release regular updates in their latest ios systems and mine now works on ios9 really very well. This incorporates the new Siri and traffic in the Navigation App. Because the new all new 2015 xc90's, all Ferrari's, etc now use Carplay as standard, Apple are committed to issue even better enhancements in the future and all software updates are provided free of charge.

If you know about these things then I guess installation would be simple, however I opted to have it professionally installed.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 01 Welcome Screen.JPG (113.9 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg 07 Rear Parking Camera.jpg (106.3 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg 05 Carplay - Music Playing.JPG (111.5 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg 10 Carplay - Siri Fast Food search.JPG (102.6 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg 02 Carplay.JPG (104.7 KB, 22 views)

Last edited by BigAl5; Sep 29th, 2015 at 16:16.
The Following User Says Thank You to BigAl5 For This Useful Post:
Old Nov 21st, 2015, 09:59   #7
Carbon

Hi

Is the amp still for sale?
Also looking for Dynaudio speakers as x4 woofers have blown.
Thanks
Carbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2015, 10:28   #8
BigAl5
xc90 Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbon View Post
Hi

Is the amp still for sale?
Also looking for Dynaudio speakers as x4 woofers have blown.
Thanks
Sold mine already, sorry.

The Following User Says Thank You to BigAl5 For This Useful Post: