Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > Diesel Engines

Notices

Diesel Engines A forum dedicated to diesel engines fitted to Volvo cars. See the first post in this forum for a list of the diesel engines.

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

performance issues when car is hot and under load

Views : 3396

Replies : 21

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Sep 7th, 2017, 22:00   #21
nstojanoski

IT WAS THE MAF SENSOR!

Finally i got the car working as it should, funny thing is that the old one was not showing any error codes bit it was not working as it should.

In the process i had some parts changed that ware not due for changing so i spend some extra money, but now i know that the car is in a perfect condition

i can post some reference metrics from VIDA if you want, those metrics got us back checking the MAF which was not showing any errors and the car was once tested with another MAF sensor (probably it was faulty too)

I just saw the full power of this car and writing this post .. my old car was Fiesta with 90bhp, jumping to s60 with 163bhp is a huge difference for me

If any of you guys need any reference metrics just let me know and thanks for your help.

Regards,
Nikola
nstojanoski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2017, 22:08   #22
davebb
Premier Member

Hi that's brilliant, glad you got it going well,
Yes please post any good info as it can help others,
Dave
davebb is offline   Reply With Quote