Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > 300/66 Series General > 300/66 Series Wants

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

Volvo 340 (3 door)

Views : 2561

Replies : 6

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old May 21st, 2017, 20:29   #1
Jamina11

Default Volvo 340 (3 door)

I missed the one I wanted because the driveway isn't complete yet, but the good news is that i should be finished with it in about two months. Then it will be time to start looking with intention.

I want something to take the fiancé (and dog) to shows through the year and use for the odd track day (drift).

I also want it for my wedding next year.

I don't see many of these for sale so can anyone advise sites/places to look?

Cheers
Jamina11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2017, 21:57   #2
Benji1985

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamina11 View Post
I missed the one I wanted because the driveway isn't complete yet, but the good news is that i should be finished with it in about two months. Then it will be time to start looking with intention.

I want something to take the fiancé (and dog) to shows through the year and use for the odd track day (drift).

I also want it for my wedding next year.

I don't see many of these for sale so can anyone advise sites/places to look?

Cheers
Also look at volvo300mania.com
Benji1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2017, 19:28   #3
Jamina11

Thank so - already looking on there + all the usual sites eBay, autotrader, pistonheads etc

Also have some shows later in the year where I'm hoping to find some Volvo experts.

I had a classic mini @19 and that was a case of right place right time, I get the feeling this will be the same way!
Jamina11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2017, 21:15   #4
ira340

Red face give my 340 a good home

i have a Volvo 340gl 1.7 e reg 1985 just passed its mot with new alternator,exhaust,brake pipe fitted and done at Volvo braydons London,just that I'm getting a Vauxhall mpv and only have on road parking the only thing is that my 340 cuts out sometimes due to the carb flooding the engine but restarts,i had this car since year 2000 been everywere and id love her to go to someone who will appreciate her don't deserved to be scraped newish tyres clean inside body just a bit tatty,if you can give her a new home take away for £50 engine gearbox strong if you can pick her up from hackney east London email me dph0017@msn.com
ira340 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2017, 01:24   #5
105Charlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ira340 View Post
i have a Volvo 340gl 1.7 e reg 1985 just passed its mot with new alternator,exhaust,brake pipe fitted and done at Volvo braydons London,just that I'm getting a Vauxhall mpv and only have on road parking the only thing is that my 340 cuts out sometimes due to the carb flooding the engine but restarts,i had this car since year 2000 been everywere and id love her to go to someone who will appreciate her don't deserved to be scraped newish tyres clean inside body just a bit tatty,if you can give her a new home take away for £50 engine gearbox strong if you can pick her up from hackney east London email me dph0017@msn.com
Hello mate, I can take a look tomorrow if that's a serious offer, drop me a message with your number and I'll give you a ring
105Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2017, 08:44   #6
360beast
Go redblock or go home

Quote:
Originally Posted by 105Charlie View Post
Hello mate, I can take a look tomorrow if that's a serious offer, drop me a message with your number and I'll give you a ring
He hasn't been online since the 6th and can't send messages as a new member so you will have to email him on the address he has provided.
360beast is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2017, 22:56   #7
ira340

just to let people know the Volvo 340 has been sold to a good home long may it still live
ira340 is offline   Reply With Quote