Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "General Topics" > Trader's Offers & Discounts

Notices

Trader's Offers & Discounts A forum for discussing special offers that are available to VOC or Forum members. Commercial organisations must first seek permission to post details of products.

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

Adrian Flux Insurance Services – 15% discount for Volvo Club

Views : 100501

Replies : 89

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Jan 12th, 2016, 20:22   #31
DAN AT ADRIAN FLUX
Trader

Hi,
Yes we insure younger drivers. If you're looking for a quotation please feel free to PM me some contact details and I'd be happy to arrange for one of my quotes team to give you a call back.
Regards,
Dan.
DAN AT ADRIAN FLUX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2016, 13:12   #32
Fridazadilak
Low & Lazy

I've always found that they are absolutely useless, and the call handler audibly laughed when I tried to get a quote for a classic policy on my 240.

Bunch of inept monkeys who I would never trust. In my experience, Footman James are a far easier company to deal with.
Fridazadilak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2016, 03:37   #33
robinoliverb

ditto to the above.
seldom able to quote me on anything, so I've stayed with brentacre.
was with flux for my 1985 xj6 as they were the only ones who offered a policy, limited miles. when I took it out I was told there would be no refunds if I cancelled and when I said I'm changing car to a diesel 940, they wouldn't allow it to be swapped over because it was already paid for in full, which seems ridiculous.
so I cancelled the policy, and was sent a refund anyway!
total toss.
robinoliverb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2016, 11:57   #34
mikester

Hi Dan,

I'm currently insured with you until August this year, I didn't know you were offering 15% discount to members on this forum so never mentioned it when I renewed on the phone 01/08/15. Can I get that discount backdated to when I took the policy out and the discount amount refunded to me? I paid in full when the policy commenced...
mikester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2016, 12:53   #35
DAN AT ADRIAN FLUX
Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikester View Post
Hi Dan,

I'm currently insured with you until August this year, I didn't know you were offering 15% discount to members on this forum so never mentioned it when I renewed on the phone 01/08/15. Can I get that discount backdated to when I took the policy out and the discount amount refunded to me? I paid in full when the policy commenced...
Hi,

If you could PM me some details I would be happy to look into this for you.

Regards
Dan
DAN AT ADRIAN FLUX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2016, 22:00   #36
samnbo

hi Dan before you promote your firm on these enthusiast forums you should perhaps ask some of your customers about the shocking service and rip off practices of your company,ie i was on classic policy with my 240 tried to add my c70 part way through couldnt do it excessive amount of money required to cancel but would give me good discount with new policy still hit me for nearly 400 quid,changed it to my 940 with 3mths to go took 70 quid of me,5 days later changed back to c70 because 940 failed its mot you guessed it no refund on the 70 quid but an extra charge of 25 quid with the explanation (no my fault its the rules) due for renewal march guess who i wont be calling.
samnbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2016, 10:26   #37
monkeh
Pain in the backside

Wont be using Flux again, Always found that they were expensive, Quite pushy on the phone too, assuring me that legal cover was recommended.
Old Jan 29th, 2016, 18:13   #38
robinoliverb

used flux once briefly on a classic policy, never again.

Brentacre are the way forward, been with them for nearly 4 years now.
robinoliverb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2016, 21:21   #39
akita
I've Been Banned

My 262 has been with AF for 3 years, only stipulation is I don't do more than 3000 miles per year, as it's been in restore for the last two and the car has done no miles I might have a word about the next premium lol otherwise fautless company
akita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2016, 08:37   #40
oblark

I have both my cars insured with flux, this is the first time and last time I'll be using them.

I'm still waiting for comformation of a agreed amount on the 850. I've lost count of the emails I've sent and the times I've be asked to phone back later.

1996 850 AWD M4.4 ECU with COP`s, K24 turbo, 3.25" MAF,
oblark is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to oblark For This Useful Post: