Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > S60 & V60 '11-'18 / XC60 '09-'17 General > S60 & V60 '11-'18 / XC60 '09-'17 Wants

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

XC60 -2010- SE Lux -Auto Wanted

Views : 2622

Replies : 6

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Oct 8th, 2011, 13:27   #1
XC604Me

Thumbs up XC60 -2010- SE Lux -Auto Wanted

Hi

Paid me £99 fee to TescoCars to reserve XC60 two weeks ago, Tesco informs me today, Lease Co. has sold vehicle to chap who had it...

So....

If anyone has, or knows of:

XC60 2010, D5 AWD,auto, SE Lux, around 15K miles,
Prefer Dark colour, but NOT Bronze
Would like Privacy Windows.
More toys the better (sad I know!)

Hired one of these for a week London to Glasgow & Back, now smitten, funnily enough, one I drove had sunroof as well...Vehicle will be returned to Volvo Uk -then ready for sale in January, no patience for that!!!

Also, if anyone could suggest places to look, other than Volvo Select, Autotrader, Car giant/supermarket, I'd be gratefull, will look nationwide, if price is particularly good value.

Last edited by XC604Me; Oct 8th, 2011 at 13:31.
XC604Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2011, 18:07   #2
Celticxc60

Default Used xc60

Try Autovillage. I bought mine from them with 1900 miles on the clock, they sell their demonstrators at prices you would find hard to beat. MIne was 3 months old and just like a new car. Have had it nearly 2 years and it has been brilliant.
Autovillage have a website, they sell to diplomatic and US forces in the UK.
Hope that helps
Celticxc60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2011, 23:35   #3
darbs
XC60 Owner

pistonheads is becoming increasingly popular.
82 Metro 1.0
darbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2012, 19:10   #4
paulxc60

Default Still after an XC60 ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by XC604Me View Post
Hi

Paid me £99 fee to TescoCars to reserve XC60 two weeks ago, Tesco informs me today, Lease Co. has sold vehicle to chap who had it...

So....

If anyone has, or knows of:

XC60 2010, D5 AWD,auto, SE Lux, around 15K miles,
Prefer Dark colour, but NOT Bronze
Would like Privacy Windows.
More toys the better (sad I know!)

Hired one of these for a week London to Glasgow & Back, now smitten, funnily enough, one I drove had sunroof as well...Vehicle will be returned to Volvo Uk -then ready for sale in January, no patience for that!!!

Also, if anyone could suggest places to look, other than Volvo Select, Autotrader, Car giant/supermarket, I'd be gratefull, will look nationwide, if price is particularly good value.

Hi- you still looking for one ? Thinking of selling mine, though its an MY11.5.

D5 SE Lux Premium with these bits added...
  • Security Pack
  • Power passenger Seat
  • Dark Tinted rear windows
  • Front and Rear Park Assist
  • Rear Parking Camera
  • Premium Pack
  • Heated Front and Rear Seats
  • New Premium Sound Multimedia (7" screen, DVD player)
  • Subwoofer
  • 18" Merac Alloys
  • Electric Silver panit

3,560 Miles.. Not sure of price, but similar ones on Piston Heads with less extras seem to be about 32k. Chuck in the volvo boot mat and spare rubber mats too.

Have unused set of Winter tyres read for it too: NOKIAN WR G2 SUV 235/60 R18 107V if you're interested in those..

Paul
paulxc60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2012, 19:46   #5
volvorocks
Rodney

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulxc60 View Post
Hi- you still looking for one ? Thinking of selling mine, though its an MY11.5.

D5 SE Lux Premium with these bits added...
  • Security Pack
  • Power passenger Seat
  • Dark Tinted rear windows
  • Front and Rear Park Assist
  • Rear Parking Camera
  • Premium Pack
  • Heated Front and Rear Seats
  • New Premium Sound Multimedia (7" screen, DVD player)
  • Subwoofer
  • 18" Merac Alloys
  • Electric Silver panit

3,560 Miles.. Not sure of price, but similar ones on Piston Heads with less extras seem to be about 32k. Chuck in the volvo boot mat and spare rubber mats too.

Have unused set of Winter tyres read for it too: NOKIAN WR G2 SUV 235/60 R18 107V if you're interested in those..

Paul
Thats really low mileage!

Are you getting another XC60 or a different brand?

Regards
volvorocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2012, 22:47   #6
paulxc60

I'm flexible. A4/A6 Avant, maybe even an oldish XC90 - something I can let a dog jump into without fear.

Wanted an XC60 badly when I saw the concept car (and the XC90 for that matter), but managed to hold off the temptation for a few years as I had a perfectly good newish V70 as my everyday car and an Esprit (sadly now sold too) for when space wasn't needed. By the time I actually got the XC60 last summer it coincided with us finally finding a house in the country so the brand spanking new shiny unmarked car seems a liability. A slightly used V70/Audi A4 Avant would be more like it. I'm paranoid about getting the XC60 marked, scratched, scuffed etc so thought i'd test the for sale water whilst it's unmarked.

Still a lovely car - and I may yet keep it as i'll lose at least 7k in as many months. Just need to fall in love with it a bit more ! Put all the toys on it too, damn.

paul
paulxc60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2012, 23:31   #7
volvorocks
Rodney

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulxc60 View Post
I'm flexible. A4/A6 Avant, maybe even an oldish XC90 - something I can let a dog jump into without fear.

Wanted an XC60 badly when I saw the concept car (and the XC90 for that matter), but managed to hold off the temptation for a few years as I had a perfectly good newish V70 as my everyday car and an Esprit (sadly now sold too) for when space wasn't needed. By the time I actually got the XC60 last summer it coincided with us finally finding a house in the country so the brand spanking new shiny unmarked car seems a liability. A slightly used V70/Audi A4 Avant would be more like it. I'm paranoid about getting the XC60 marked, scratched, scuffed etc so thought i'd test the for sale water whilst it's unmarked.

Still a lovely car - and I may yet keep it as i'll lose at least 7k in as many months. Just need to fall in love with it a bit more ! Put all the toys on it too, damn.

paul
Yes I see what you mean. Expensive cars are a liability if youve just got a big house.

I use the car normally, and do not worry too much, although tend to not like leaving it in city centres at night, or in a tight space in the car park etc.

I always fancied an Esprit, always thought they looked great and still do!

Regards
volvorocks is offline   Reply With Quote