Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > 700/900 Series General > 700/900 Series Sales
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

baggy's sale thread

Views : 7836

Replies : 50

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Aug 18th, 2013, 11:46   #41
ericbeaumont
ericbeaumont

If the fuel pump relay is still available, I'll take it.
ericbeaumont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2013, 16:44   #42
baggy798
🤍💙💗

You have a PM.

Oh, the alloy wheels have now sold.
Old Nov 5th, 2013, 19:30   #43
baggy798
🤍💙💗

Default Bump!

1. Seat heater switches. £5 posted. PICTURE

2. 740 Turbo 026 ECU with BSR chip, for Motronic B230ET. £40 posted. PICTURE

3. M46 Pilot bearing and retaining ring. £12 posted. PICTURE

4. Complete set of genuine wheel nuts and locking nuts/key, a couple of marks but they polished up quite nicely and are very presentable. £18 posted. PICTURE

5. Dimmer, aerial, sunroof, front/rear fog, and heated rear window/mirror, dimmer/clock switches. £5 posted for each. PICTURE #1 PICTURE #2

6. Bosch 3.5 Bar Fuel Pressure Regulator (0280 160 263). Bolt on upgrade for Volvo redblock fuel rails, to be paired with larger injectors, although I think it can also be used as a replacement for the stock FPR if it's broken (LH2.4 will adjust the injector pulsewidth). Cost £100, would like £60 posted. PICTURE

New stuff for sale:

AEM Wideband/Boost Failsafe Gauge. CLICK HERE if you don't know what it is, but in short:

Quote:
Wideband Air/Fuel and Boost in One Gauge!

The Wideband FAILSAFE Gauge provides the ability to accurately tune AFR, while actively protecting your engine by constantly monitoring AFR curves and activating a user-defined failsafe strategy if it runs lean.

Featuring an internal boost sensor, onboard data logging, and a full colour Organic LED display. It includes technology to activate a failsafe strategy in the event AFR falls outside of a user-defined operating window, that can save an engine from catastrophic damage.

It has never been out the box. No scratches or marks on the gauge face. Cost £230, would like £170 posted.

I also have this intake pipe that I made for my old 740 Turbo, that is shaped to snake underneath the coolant pipe. Includes SFS 60-65mm silicone reducer, 65-70mm rubber bellow (stock AMM is 70mm), and two JCS stainless steel hose clamps. I would like £23 posted for it.

baggy798 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2013, 20:33   #44
pigfight

Interested in the Bosch 3.5 Bar Fuel Presssure regulator and the AEM Wideband/Boost Failsafe Gauge matthew, will need to double check a couple things but will pm you asap if ok?
pigfight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2013, 20:37   #45
baggy798
🤍💙💗

Ok.
Old Nov 5th, 2013, 21:29   #46
Dark Machine

Hey baggy....interested in your ECU, do you know if I can fit this to a manual 740 1989 motronic turbo intercooler, will have to check digits again on mine when I get chance as I have no access at the mo!

Unfortunately I don't have enough posts to PM on here and I just had one deleted, but I'm interested in any decent 740 parts you have that will be suitable.....for example do you still have the air flow listed on the first page?

If I can receive PMs them drop me your number if it's easier to discuss??

Cheers, Mark
Dark Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2013, 22:01   #47
Fridazadilak
Low & Lazy

Not trying to hijack Baggy's thread by any means, but if there is something that Baggy doesn't have give me a shout because I've got some 740 turbo parts, obviously check with Baggy first though!

You can ask the moderators to up your post count to enable the pm function.

Dan
Fridazadilak is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Fridazadilak For This Useful Post:
Old Nov 5th, 2013, 22:30   #48
baggy798
🤍💙💗

Smile

Hello Mark,

Yes, the ECU's are swappable (if your car has the 035 air flow meter).

I'm afraid I've only got left what is listed in my new post today. You should perhaps talk to pigfight, as he had some of the goodies on page 1 but I think he is going an alternate route now.
Old Nov 6th, 2013, 20:16   #49
Dark Machine

Hey Baggy, thanksfor the response.....I will check the car at the weekend to see if it is the 035 air flow, if it is I will defo have your ECU off you, could you save until the weekend please?

When I get chance I will make myself more known on this forum...I will be needing a fair few bits'n'pieces over the coming months! I also have some cool parts to sell also, including Weber 40's etc, so it's all balanced and fair ....just wish I could use the PM feature, gonna have to get a few random posts on here!!
Dark Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2013, 23:36   #50
baggy798
🤍💙💗

Bosch ignition lead set and 5x NGK BPR6ES spark plugs. New never used. They fit basically any redblock with a head-mounted dizzy. I would like £24 posted.

Miscellaneous stuff:
1. SFS 70mm 45° elbow.
2. 70mm aluminium T-piece.
3. DPH 76-70 90° elbow (for between air flow meter and generic cone filter, etc.).