Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "General Topics" > General Volvo and Motoring Discussions

Notices

General Volvo and Motoring Discussions This forum is for messages of a general nature about Volvos that are not covered by other forums and other motoring related matters of interest. Users will need to register to post/reply.

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

Attempt to be silenced by a Main Dealer

Views : 25065

Replies : 144

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Apr 21st, 2012, 10:53   #141
LJD
I've Been Banned

I have been banned from Pistonheads 3 times !

First after they would get snotty about people asking about Replica watches etc

Yet..... allowing many many adverts for Fake watches . See $$$ counts !

Then for pointing out how RACIST a forum it can be. make no mistake, its a "white mans forum"

It is a huge forum with serious money behind it .And one with a huge Forum "mafia" all running around sucking up to the moderators and site owners etc
LJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2012, 11:13   #142
scr8pdo
Premier Member

I dont bother with Pistonheads forum anymore, not about the trading threads just the general chat threads, because every time I asked a question or started a thread I got shot down in flames, its seemed like a really bitchy place to go, so I dont bother no more.

I once asked a civilised question, in fact a scientific question about red diesel, just the mention of it and I was made to feel like a master criminal fed a load of total bull, it seemed that the members were immature, un educated (although total know-it-alls) I had several threads deleted etc so I dont venture in that forum no more, bunch of kids in my eyes measureing each others exhaust bore sizes !

PS: Just for the record, iam a Southener living up North, I get ribbed all the time, but its water off a ducks to me, I dont mind a bit of banter its the bitchiness that gets me at times, the sour stuff etc

Last edited by scr8pdo; Apr 21st, 2012 at 11:15.
scr8pdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2012, 18:50   #143
sunnyvic
VOC Member

Default scr8pdo

Thats the problem matey us southeners we cant all be perfect can we..regards sunnyvic
sunnyvic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2012, 21:28   #144
GMad
Premier Member

Keyboard warriors, don't ya just love em.
Personally I'd pop around there and pi55 through his letterbox
Old Apr 21st, 2012, 22:35   #145
Jod T5
Phoenix from the ashes

Quote:
Originally Posted by 961 View Post
I'd start a new thread
Wise words,...

I mean we have have heard enough of "Clive Brook Volvo in Bradford" bullying older drivers to buy cars that claim to have had checks they have not have...

Clive Brook Volvo in Bradford

Jod

Tags
captain volvo, clive brook, clive brook volvo, volvo bradford