Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "General Topics" > Trader's Offers & Discounts

Notices

Trader's Offers & Discounts A forum for discussing special offers that are available to VOC or Forum members. Commercial organisations must first seek permission to post details of products.

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

CK even more able to help VOC members

Views : 1060

Replies : 3

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Feb 14th, 2018, 14:06   #1
ChrisKnottIns
Trader

Default CK even more able to help VOC members

Hi,

Further to my post last month about our DashCam Prize Draw (which is still running), here's another great incentive for you to call us for a quote when your car insurance is due...

One of our insurer partners has opened up new pricing to us. This brings greater flexibility for us and more winning quotes for you. We already sign-up a healthy percentage of members who request a quote but this will mean we should have even more success at getting you the best insurance deal.

What are you waiting for? Call Chris Knott free on the club's dedicated line: 0800 023 4374 and mention this forum to access our special car club/enthusiast's facility.

Alternatively, you can request a callback at https://www.chrisknott.co.uk/CarQuote/?ref=DC_0118

All quotes offered before 31st March result in automatic entry to our Draw to win a Nextbase Duo HD DashCam plus 32Gb Micro SD Card (worth over £200), so get calling!

best,
Nick

PS. We'll have a new, additional, provider coming on board soon to broaden our capability and insurer panel further - more news to follow as details unfold.

Testimonials
Recent feedback from happy some Chris Knott clients - all Alfa Romeo Owners Club UK members this time as it happens:

"Well done CKI. I got my car insurance renewal yesterday. I then did a few online comparisons and CKI were the cheapest by £36 without even needing to call them to haggle. That's 3 years in a row CKI have been the cheapest without even needing to ring them. Car Insurance Renewal done and dusted with no fuss for another 12 months!" Alan Lathwell, Alfa Romeo OC

"Just renewed mine with CKI." Tony Gould, Alfa Romeo OC

"Moved one of our car's insurance back to CKI this year!" David Gibbins, Alfa Romeo OC

"They are great." Andrew Morrish, Alfa Romeo OC

VOC Insurance is administered by Chris Knott Insurance

Simply call the VOC dedicated quoteline on 0800 023 4374 for your free no-obligation quote and see how much you could save.
ChrisKnottIns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2018, 00:03   #2
sv70

Default ''greater flexibility & more winning quotes''-clarify

Hi,can you please elaborate on your-''greater flexibility and more winning quotes for you'' statement.Would this mean that you could possibly be willing to give quotes to drivers with a great,never claimed in 30+ years,but live in an undesirable location like Oldham,or does it just mean even better prices for the privileged who live in minimal risk postcode.My insurance is due soon,so i was just wondering would it be worthwhile trying you for a quote,PS- i am not interested in winning a dash cam,enticing as it may seem,just a most competitive quote,thanks.
sv70 is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sv70 For This Useful Post:
Old Feb 15th, 2018, 10:58   #3
ChrisKnottIns
Trader

It means if we couldn't win your business because of price before we have a greater chance of doing so now. The access criteria itself has not changed I'm afraid.

I'm waiting to see what the criteria is for this forthcoming new provider but I suspect they'll have similar views on the marginal postcodes. Let's hope not.

best,
Nick

VOC Insurance is administered by Chris Knott Insurance

Simply call the VOC dedicated quoteline on 0800 023 4374 for your free no-obligation quote and see how much you could save.
ChrisKnottIns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2018, 11:54   #4
sv70

Thanks Nick,so that's a no then,i suppose we can all live in hope.
sv70 is online now   Reply With Quote