Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > S40 / V40 '96-'04 General > x40 S1 Sales
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

Volvo V40 sport 1.9d 109k spares or repair.

Views : 545

Replies : 0

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Jun 26th, 2017, 23:31   #1
SIAMBLUE
Premier Member

Default Volvo V40 sport 1.9d 109k spares or repair.

I bought this car 2 years ago as a cheap runaround as the previous owner had a small low speed front end accident at 102k, that is how I bought the car and replaced the bumper and headlight on the passenger side myself.it wasn't claimed for on the insurance Hence why the lights are not sport ones and are chrome versions, the car is a sport version.
It has had 2 previous owners one was a lease company and the person I bought it off bought it direct from the lease company, so the previous owner has had the car since new,
It comes with a few car park dings a dent in th eNSR wing as I tried to show in the pictures.
Car starts first time and there are no lights or fault codes.
Very economical returns mid 40s to high 40s around town and nearly 60 on a long run,
Air con is icy cold, oil and filter was changed 500 miles ago.
I do have some service history with the car, and the V5 is in my name, car is currently SORN and has MOT until the end of September, the car has been sitting now for the past 4 months but still drives, I have bought another car as I didn't want to throw any money at the V40,
The reason I am selling as spares or repairs is because there is a vibration through the clutch pedal I have been told this is either DMF or clutch bearing,
Car still drives faultlessly otherwise,
Please come and take a look it is still a lovely reliable car and much nicer to drive than my current V50, that's the only reason I stopped drIving the V40 otherwise I would still be using it,

Number plate was valued at £100 and is a Northern Ireland U.K. number plate and car is not imported.

Car has only the one key.

Currently on eBay.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1826389861...84.m1555.l2649

Any questions please ask priced to sell cash on collection only.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0709.JPG (151.7 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0710.JPG (179.0 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0699.JPG (198.4 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0701.JPG (190.8 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0705.JPG (116.4 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0702.JPG (191.2 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0704.JPG (146.4 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0707.JPG (135.7 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0697.JPG (196.3 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0700.JPG (156.8 KB, 13 views)

V70 P2 facelift D5 6sp manual E4 Sport SE Ocean Race Blue pearl (2005) 97k, standard.
SIAMBLUE is offline   Reply With Quote