Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > 700/900 Series General > 700/900 Series Wants

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

Whole 740 minus dizzy

Views : 4029

Replies : 49

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Aug 13th, 2009, 00:30   #21
940SportsEdition
From sweden with love

Sony don't you lay it on thick, real thick. As for slateing the royal mail. The alarming man thinks your still ok. Seems you can do no wrong. Shame your being mislead.

Laying it on thick, I am not the one that has the police round at your door, and you are not the one with this hanging over your head. You maybe know something I do not, but when the police tell me that you are pressing charges, then that is what I am to belive. By pressing charges I loose my job simple as that, clean cut. As for me telling lies, well by your standards I am the only one in the UK that has ever posted something that has never got to its destination, so how that makes me a lier I have no idea, and as for the issue to you sending a cheque then me saying I am not sending you the part, well if you remember correctly you posted a thread making out I was not sending it, so you were sent your money back. As for not receiving it, instead of telling me this, you went off on one and started to bad mouth me on the forums, and I dare say that is not the way you see it either but I dare say the mods who pulled the threads will be able to confirm this fact. I am not going to enter into some big argument on here, as have been advised not to by my solicitor, and any correspondance from you including anything on the forums is to be kept and shown to them. As for your new signiture, maybe the mods would like to see it, as this I belive is against the rules of the forum.
940 Sports Edition, Graphite galaxy's, turbo plus kit, roof bars, dog guard, load cover, load tray, seven seats.
940SportsEdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2009, 01:15   #22
cumbrianmale
Forum Support Team

Well at least you have both stated your sides of this without getting into any personal attacks. Please continue to keep it civil. Communication is the key to resolving your issues.

Previous Volvos
90 240 GL B230FB Auto
96 940 CD
13 V40 D2 R-design
89 745 GLE
98 V90 3.0 24v
98 945 Celebration Auto
96 965 SE Auto
86 744 GL
81 244 DL
cumbrianmale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2009, 21:11   #23
renco

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumbrianmale View Post
Please continue to keep it civil. Communication is the key to resolving your issues.

Will do Mr.

Sony, royal mail thingy was only a joke as alarming man kept on butting in. It was a reply to his joke. Lighten up, and we will get there. I would like to think that a settlement will be with me soon. I would be the first to let you know. Lets see.
BTW a bit confused about all that garb above. Best to save your breath. I do know something that i have not yet mentioned but am only saving that important info for emergency, if i need to use it. Obviously i'll bin that info if my promised refund does arrive albeit in an untimely manner. (about two months late).

Note to self don't start him off again.
Old Aug 13th, 2009, 23:01   #24
940SportsEdition
From sweden with love

I assume that is a threat. God knows what it is you seem to think you know, Like i said, what ever it is it is of no concern to me, as the Police have been around again, so use what ever you want to, matter less to me now, you seem to have given them the impression that it is allot more than £16 and that that is just the tip of the iceburg. They wont tell me anymore so I have no idea what you are upto. So when you tell me to lighten up, it is a bit hard to when you have no idea what it is you are upto. not really sure what issues you have in your life, but obviously, I am the one you are taking it out on. Glad you can see the funny side of it, wish i was in the same position, so I suggest you use what ever it is you think you have on me, and get it over and done with, or maybe you just want to kepp this going until you get bored. I am fed up with it, and really do not care what you want to do or say, so make as many threats as you want, as I know you have nothing on me. Never met or heard of you before all this, so fire away, can not cause any more harm than you already have done.
940 Sports Edition, Graphite galaxy's, turbo plus kit, roof bars, dog guard, load cover, load tray, seven seats.
Old Aug 13th, 2009, 23:07   #25
940SportsEdition
From sweden with love

Quote:
Originally Posted by renco View Post
BTW a bit confused about all that garb above. Best to save your breath. I do know something that i have not yet mentioned but am only saving that important info for emergency, if i need to use it. Obviously i'll bin that info if my promised refund does arrive albeit in an untimely manner. (about two months late).

Note to self don't start him off again.
cumbrianmale,
this to me sounds like a threat, maybe he would like to share with the forum what it is he thinks he has on me, not much use making threats if you are not willing to carry it out, and who is to say he will bin what ever it is and not try to use this what ever it is at a latter date. Seems I need to have a chat with the Police and my solicitor about this, think they may well be interested to know he is making open threats on a puplic forum.
Old Aug 13th, 2009, 23:17   #26
the alarming man
V.O.C MEMBER

yeah i second that but then again rentco is into threatening people...by the way rentco your showing you are not even clever enough to even be a letter sorters mate...me on the other hand nope if you had more than one brain cell you would know what i do....DO NOT TRY TO BAIT ME INTO AN ARGUEMENT AS I WILL NOT PUT UP WITH IT AND I DO NOT HAVE THE TIME OR INCLINATION TO ENTERTAIN YOU

prehaps sony he is in a kamarkazi mode and throw himself in the bin...just hope i know when and where it will be so i can screw the god damn lid shut!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by the alarming man; Aug 13th, 2009 at 23:35.
the alarming man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2009, 23:32   #27
940SportsEdition
From sweden with love

Also comes on here slagging me off and saying he thought it was meant to be a freindly forum, then goes around picking fights with everyone. Like I said he has real issues, and by what he has said, wants to make sure he keeps this going as long as possible. Would like to let you all know what was said today, but can not on here until it is all sorted out, which judging by things so far, may well be along time.
Also I would like to know what he means by this comment.

(Sony don't you lay it on thick, real thick. As for slateing the royal mail. The alarming man thinks your still ok. Seems you can do no wrong. Shame your being mislead.)

How am I being mislead
Old Aug 14th, 2009, 00:39   #28
renco

Default cont...

I can't seem to understand you. I had no thoughts of any threat. You are too tensed all the time. I thought you was getting calmer but i was wrong. You don't seem to want to let this thing go do you? just calm yourself down.
All i was saying is, if you took me to court like you threaten, i would use this piece in my defence should i need to. So i am hardly going to tell you and your online wind up mates/supporters. So where is that threat you are on about?

Does Alarm man clean offices then? He is the one leading you on with his talk of seeing a lawyer. You seem to follow any silly suggestion. I'd like to know what grounds youv'e got when it comes to reporting me. Oh yes i forgot (i didn't use the PM button) as you once bleated to me. I notice when it suits you Sony you use the open forums. Where as before you was rumbled according to you we all had to talk in private so no one would find out, now every one knows the story. Which breakers did those wheels come from? At what price did they sell for £350.0 Nothing illigal there but blatent rip off. Poor chap. Still he was happy so you say. Even two mods pretend they want them to egg you on and give lots of encouregement. That's what keeps you going. Plain to see. So if you ever calm down we may start to get somewhere don't you think.
Old Aug 14th, 2009, 00:56   #29
940SportsEdition
From sweden with love

Quote:
Originally Posted by renco View Post
I can't seem to understand you. I had no thoughts of any threat. You are too tensed all the time. I thought you was getting calmer but i was wrong. You don't seem to want to let this thing go do you? just calm yourself down.
All i was saying is, if you took me to court like you threaten, i would use this piece in my defence should i need to. So i am hardly going to tell you and your online wind up mates/supporters. So where is that threat you are on about?

Does Alarm man clean offices then? He is the one leading you on with his talk of seeing a lawyer. You seem to follow any silly suggestion. I'd like to know what grounds youv'e got when it comes to reporting me. Oh yes i forgot (i didn't use the PM button) as you once bleated to me. I notice when it suits you Sony you use the open forums. Where as before you was rumbled according to you we all had to talk in private so no one would find out, now every one knows the story. Which breakers did those wheels come from? At what price did they sell for £350.0 Nothing illigal there but blatent rip off. Poor chap. Still he was happy so you say. Even two mods pretend they want them to egg you on and give lots of encouregement. That's what keeps you going. Plain to see. So if you ever calm down we may start to get somewhere don't you think.
What is ilegal about buying something and then selling it several months later at a higher price? And if you new anything about the wheels, then you too would know why they sold at the price they did, and as for the mods egging me on, they know what the wheels are and just how rare they are, although you probably have several sets lying around, and will sell them for penuts. As for doing this in the open forums, it is because you like to do it this way, so all I am doing is helping you out. And you seem eager enough to go running to the mods and police when you dont get what you want. As for claming down, I know EXACTLY WHAT IT IS THAT YOU THINK YOU HAVE ON ME. and good luck with that. Oh and it is a threat, as you want to try to discourage me from what is going to happen, as for me not letting it alone, you are the one that has issued charges against me, and not the other way round. Nice to see you like to read all my posts, at least I know I am keeping you busy. How about you get a slightly lower horse as the high one you are currently on does not suit you at all. As it is an open forum, anyone can have their say, and if many feel things have gone too far that is their opinion not mine. You must think I have some kind of power over them, yet I have only met one or two people off here in person, and only chat on here. No idea how it works in your world, but most people have their own minds and opinions, and can do most things for themselves, and insulting people on here is only going to attract attention, which I thought is what you were after. I have no desire to continue this any longer, you are the one carrying it on, I asked for an answer to what you meant, and instead you start to throw mud again.
Old Aug 14th, 2009, 01:19   #30
T240
Pure is Beautiful

Default Re: Sony's problems

Can I just ask how the hell Sony's problems over the non arriving article got into this lighthearted thread?

As for Sony's character, I can only say that he's flogged some stuff before, wheels most recently (which I think is referred to earlier here, and which whether they came cheap from a breaker or not, were still sold way cheaper than buying new from Volvo), and I don't recall anyone accusing him of dishonesty before.

That said, I really think this discussion should be continued in private, if at all, as it seems to be going nowhere.

Cheers,

T

Last edited by T240; Aug 14th, 2009 at 01:25.
T240 is offline   Reply With Quote