Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > S60 & V60 '11-'18 / XC60 '09-'17 General > S60 & V60 '11-'18 / XC60 '09-'17 Wants

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

Wanted_V60

Views : 1700

Replies : 4

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Jan 5th, 2016, 07:04   #1
jdajames

Default Wanted_V60

Hi,

I’m new to the forum as I will be returning to the UK in March after 8 years in Australia.

I am after an early (2011/12) V60 r design. I’m not too fussed on the engine but would rather it be a D3, D4, D5 or T3, T4 & T5 not D2 or DRIVe.
If It was to be a D3 or T3; I would be looking to get it remapped – has anyone had experience with this?
I would prefer an Auto but not ruling out a manual.

If anyone has one of the above and is thinking about selling now or in the next couple of months, please PM me.

Thanks in advance.

James
jdajames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2016, 02:46   #2
smash85

Hi, cant seem to figure out how to PM you. I will be putting my volvo v60 up for sale in the next few months. Its a 163bhp v60 d4. Its on a 13 plate with 25 k on the clock. It is an r- design. Its black. Im the second owner and its under manufacturers warranty till the middle of June. And has a full service hx. Id be looking for around 13k for it.
smash85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2016, 21:20   #3
jdajames

Quote:
Originally Posted by smash85 View Post
Hi, cant seem to figure out how to PM you. I will be putting my volvo v60 up for sale in the next few months. Its a 163bhp v60 d4. Its on a 13 plate with 25 k on the clock. It is an r- design. Its black. Im the second owner and its under manufacturers warranty till the middle of June. And has a full service hx. Id be looking for around 13k for it.
Thanks, I think the easiest way is to click on my name and there should be a drop down menu with a option to send a PM.
Not to worry though as that's slightly out of my budget, I'm looking to spend around the 10-11k mark.
Thanks anyway and good luck with your sale.

Cheers.
jdajames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2016, 04:52   #4
cronus

Smile

I have got 12 plate 1.6 Manual R-design and looking to sell it in next couple of months but it's D2.
Has full service history from Volvo it was company owned until now and was transferred to me few weeks ago but I'm considering a hatchback since its too big a car for me.
cronus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2016, 23:21   #5
an2rey

Quote:
Originally Posted by cronus View Post
I have got 12 plate 1.6 Manual R-design and looking to sell it in next couple of months but it's D2.
Has full service history from Volvo it was company owned until now and was transferred to me few weeks ago but I'm considering a hatchback since its too big a car for me.
Hi Cronus, is your car still available for sale or you have already sold it? If it is still available could you please provide some more details about it and what sort of figure you are aiming to achieve. Many thanks.
an2rey is offline   Reply With Quote