Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > 700/900 Series General > 700/900 Series Sales

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

Volvo 740 GLE For SALE!

Views : 877

Replies : 1

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Nov 7th, 2018, 03:26   #1
Chloe Jones116

Smile Volvo 740 GLE For SALE!

This car drives bloody lovely! it’s like driving an arm chair around. Acceleration is perfect , not sluggish at all. gearbox is smooth and it has no problem in going in any gear. brakes are all good. Stearing and handling are great. it turns lovely. No heavy stearing. Suspension is lovely. there’s a bush on the offside front steering arm that will need doing in the next six months maybe.

The history I was given with the car was the 2/3 last MOT certificates. I had a mechanic look over it when I got it home cuz I don’t like it when it says no advisories on a MOT and she’s in good condition. Only the bush at the front was pulled up. The guy that had it before me used to show the car regularly at car shows so he says it was his pride and joy. I haven’t careied out any work on the car. I was gunna perchuse new clocks for the car which was £40 but chose not to because i thought it would ruin the original standard of the car plus people don’t like it when clocks are switched due to mileage changing on mot certificates an so on ....

The following are working pefectly!
- central locking
-lights inside the car + outside
-stereo
- electric wing mirrors
-electric windows
- rear defrost
- wing mirrors defrost
- Rev gauge
- sunroof

The following are not working/ working sometimes.
- fuel gauge - never works
-temperature gauge - works sometimes
-speedo gauge - work most of the time .

Rear seats are in good condition.

Headliner is in good condition, no stains or ripps but it is slightly sagging toward the rear of the car/just above the rear seats.

There is no rust on the car , the exhaust is new throughout and the arches are in great condition underneath. the car is solid fair play. no water leaks at in the car.

Paint is beautiful matalic blue , it’s near perfect on the car apart from a slight bit of lacquer peer on top of the n/s rear arch. Look at photos*

Sunroof , yes it had one and yes It work although i don’t use it. I’ve only opened it once and that’s when I bought the car to see if it worked.

Door cards are in great condition. No stains or ripps in the door card/ small carpet piece that’s on the door cards. The carpet underneath the car matts is in good condition and the car matts that are in there are the original plastic ones an are in good condition. The carpet matts that then sit on them are also in good condition.

This car is a beauty! Will send pictures at request. Viewing welcome!
OPEN TO OFFERS . £1550
Want this beast sold!
Contact number: 07543777366
Email address : chloelfc21@gmail.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg F4AD7FBD-BD92-4E71-B4A6-02CBAFD3D045.jpeg (328.3 KB, 75 views)
File Type: jpeg 2EA17FCC-23E5-4044-9320-6F7834C94FF7.jpeg (307.8 KB, 66 views)
File Type: jpg 98F03813-C93F-4DDA-BA62-F43F0115A026.jpg (111.3 KB, 55 views)
Chloe Jones116 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2018, 18:58   #2
TomSaintJames

Looks bloody gorgeous that! I've not seen a tan leather 740 before, and I must say it's rather nice. Best of luck with the sale
1991 Saab 900i 2.0 16v Convertible
2007 Lexus RX 400h SE
TomSaintJames is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2.3, automatic, gle, volvo 740