Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > 850 / S70 & V70 '96-'99 / C70 '97-'05 General > 850/x70 S1 Sales
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

regretable but forced sale

Views : 1737

Replies : 15

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Mar 7th, 2009, 00:21   #1
robert-in-notts

Default regretable but forced sale

guys mite Have to sell my 850 t5, shame as i love it and always wanted one............

anyhow financial problems may force its sale , will know 100% by sunday........

its at 257k and still going strong, i bought it to save it from being stood where it was doing nouthing. its a MOT failiure with the sheet stating fail on caliper spring clip missing , low rear pads, low front discs

only probs are some wolly wired the rad fan up onto a switch as the relay wasent working, have spare withit havent had time to try it.....

the idiot owner before took the thermostat out, causing it to not know what to do somtime, basicly its fine driving around but if you do stop start dring it will refuse to re start somtimes unless you leave it 5 min then it fires back up fine..

the drivers door lock doesent work as its had attempted theft at some point in its life.... body could do with buffing up as loosing its coour a little ment to be dark green looks more like blue in pics.......

engine is sweet as a nut just done oil change to flush all the muck round (as its been stood) have fresh oil filter waiting ready to change the oil again but as i havent had time or the money havent done the second change yet, but the oil in it is new........

drives lovely, excellent smooth clutch MANUAL , turbo boosts up really well aswell.

full leathers in good condition only light wear. TRACS , AIRCON . electric everything the only thing this car doesent have is cruise control.

2 tryes need resealin as the guy i got it off let them go flat so they dont hold a seal and go down every two days.......

must go, one 1 year old and anouther baby on the way , and the fact we mite need to move force the sale really but as i said al know 100% for sunday if its got to go....

can come with a spare engine aswell as i was going to rebuild a engine with forged rods etc, but as again plans have changed somewhat.

Offers on car and spare engine will be much appreciated

located in nottingham, if youd like to view then just PM me and we can arrange a viewing no problem.

£OFFERS

robert-in-notts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2009, 19:53   #2
robert-in-notts

anyone? make a offer you never know..........
Old Mar 7th, 2009, 20:45   #3
mario850
Vovlo lover

could be tempted
does it have tax or test and ruffly how much you wanting
Past-> L Reg 945 2.0 HPT Wentworth.
mario850 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 00:16   #4
robert-in-notts

no tax or mot mate.... have mot failiure sheet, failed on a caliper spring clip, rear pads low, front discs low........

looking for £400, i bought it for £550 not even a month ago, then did a service, plugs , oil, have anouther oil filter as was going to change oil and filter again after this oil had gone round in it abit , as it was stood 3 years before i bought it i thought it was importent to make sure the oil was good in it..

only selling as , 1 need the money for bills etc, 2 the missis is pregnent and we also have a one year old son, 3 we mite have to move soon aswell, will only be aloud 1 car so this one has to go im afraid

Last edited by robert-in-notts; Mar 8th, 2009 at 00:29.
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 00:16   #5
robert-in-notts

ow just to ad a note, the spare engine sold today im afraid.
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 15:40   #6
robert-in-notts

to MARIO850

no tax or mot mate.... have mot failiure sheet, failed on a caliper spring clip missing, rear pads low, front discs low........

looking for £400, i bought it for £550 not even a month ago, then did a service, plugs , oil, have anouther oil filter as was going to change oil and filter again after this oil had gone round in it abit , as it was stood 3 years before i bought it i thought it was importent to make sure the oil was good in it..

only selling as , 1 need the money for bills etc, 2 the missis is pregnent and we also have a one year old son, 3 we mite have to move soon aswell, will only be aloud 1 car so this one has to go im afraid