Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > S60 & V60 '18> / XC60 '17> / S90 & V90 '16> / XC90 '15> General
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

S60 & V60 '18> / XC60 '17> / S90 & V90 '16> / XC90 '15> General Forum for the SPA-platform 60- and 90-series models

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

XC60 Model Year 2019

Views : 38353

Replies : 232

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Mar 26th, 2018, 16:42   #151
Billfolder

Hmmm I'm in a tricky situation as the dealer let me modify a MY18.5 XC90 slot they had already booked for a D5 momentum so that's coming anyway at the end of this month.

Then we found out about the MY19 XC90 T5, which would suit my low mileage better. So the dealer was kind enough to let me place an order for that. But that's still pooled at the factory.

So the tricky decision is do I take the D5 or wait for the T5. I have some road trips planned for the first week in July so need the car before then.

The sooner the MY19 order generates a build date the sooner I can decide which one I'm taking.
Billfolder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2018, 18:13   #152
Waggatron

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalith16 View Post
Heard nothing yet on mine; sometimes they say ‘no news is good news’ and I won’t know if that is true until I know the news!!
Me neither. Am going to chase later this week.
Waggatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2018, 17:20   #153
Waggatron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waggatron View Post
Me neither. Am going to chase later this week.
Just chased and dealer still awaiting news from Volvo factory. Bit frustrating but I guess it is what it is......
Waggatron is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Waggatron For This Useful Post:
Old Mar 27th, 2018, 17:45   #154
Billfolder

Same for my MY19 XC90 T5, alternatively the MY18.5 XC90 D5 will be arriving at the dealership tomorrow and ideally needs to be registered and taxed asap to avoid the VED increase in April.

So if no news by tomorrow lunchtime I have decided to stick with the MY18.5 D5 rather than the carrot on a stick MY19 T5!!!
Old Mar 27th, 2018, 18:29   #155
ArLb

Just informed from dealer that my ordered XC60 T8 Denim Blue will arrive in Greece by the end of May. Order placed by 5 of January. To long to wait.
ArLb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2018, 16:01   #156
2funky

Got a reply from dealer with status "Maintain order" for MY19 T6 r-design in bursting blue. I assume this is yet to be fully confirmed by the factory.
As I can see from the list of included equipment there are a few ones that were previous paid options:
- Anti-theft alarms are now
- VOC
- Fuel Heater

There're some curious features, specific to r-design like "R-design perforated leather gear knob with uni deco." I guess it means that volvo has added decorations here and there to make each line more distinct.

Expected delivery is 19/06 to Ukraine 30 days past contract delivery date, which the dealer said would be 120 days from the signing date on 18/06.

Last edited by 2funky; Mar 28th, 2018 at 16:30.
2funky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2018, 17:18   #157
Billfolder

Still no movement in my MY19 T5 ordered which is pooled at the factory so I've decided to do ahead with the MY18.5 D5!

Hopefully pick it up in the next couple of weeks!
Old Mar 28th, 2018, 17:59   #158
Ringthane
VOC Member

Had an email from my dealer to say my MY19 XC60 Inscription Pro had been put on the ordering system and is waiting for a build slot. Most likely after Easter now.

However... I just happened to load the configurator, as you do, and noticed that the XC60 standard features and options have changed.

Tailored dashboard seems to have gone and there is some confusion about the Keyless Entry and Hands Free tailgate opening and whether it is standard. I had ordered the electric child locks on their own but they now come as a Family Pack with the integrated bolster seats and luggage load net.

No mention of Front Seat Backrest Massage.

The HUD seems to be standard because the only option from the list is the Heated Front Windscreen (HUD removed if selected).

So I had to make an urgent call to my dealer to make sure what I had ordered, was what I was going to get. More importantly, would I get the extra bits that come with the electric child locks.

The price list from the website is still showing MY18.5 so I guess there’s going to be a bit of confusion about what’s exactly standard, and what’s optional, until that gets updated.

Update.

Text form the dealer assuring me that keyless entry is now standard.

Last edited by Ringthane; Mar 28th, 2018 at 18:04. Reason: Update
Ringthane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2018, 18:49   #159
lalith16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringthane View Post
Had an email from my dealer to say my MY19 XC60 Inscription Pro had been put on the ordering system and is waiting for a build slot. Most likely after Easter now.

However... I just happened to load the configurator, as you do, and noticed that the XC60 standard features and options have changed.

Tailored dashboard seems to have gone and there is some confusion about the Keyless Entry and Hands Free tailgate opening and whether it is standard. I had ordered the electric child locks on their own but they now come as a Family Pack with the integrated bolster seats and luggage load net.

No mention of Front Seat Backrest Massage.

The HUD seems to be standard because the only option from the list is the Heated Front Windscreen (HUD removed if selected).

So I had to make an urgent call to my dealer to make sure what I had ordered, was what I was going to get. More importantly, would I get the extra bits that come with the electric child locks.

The price list from the website is still showing MY18.5 so I guess there’s going to be a bit of confusion about what’s exactly standard, and what’s optional, until that gets updated.

Update.

Text form the dealer assuring me that keyless entry is now standard.
MY19 pricelist is showing Front Seat Backrest Massage as standard on Inscription Pro. The same applies to Keyless Drive, HUD, Tailored Instrument Panel & Handsfree Tailgate Opening/Closing.
Old Mar 28th, 2018, 19:19   #160
simonjedrake
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalith16 View Post
I spoke to them this morning and was given the same info that the team in Sweden will start accepting the orders from Mon 26th March with first deliveries to start from June onwards. The online pricelist and the configurator for XC60 will be updated to MY19 on 1st April.
Pleased to see that the MY19 configerator is now loaded up and functional at last....