Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > S80 '98-'06 / S60 '00-'09 / V70 & XC70 '00-'07 General > S80 '98-'06 / S60 '00-'09 / V70 & XC70 '00-'07 Sales
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

Dice and Vida 2014d For Sale

Views : 418017

Replies : 1084

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Feb 9th, 2021, 10:39   #801
mike v40

Default Vida Dice tool 2014d

Hello cheshired5,
Hope you're well!
I come to you again in the hope that you will help me with my problem of the Vida Dice tool 2014d.
I have a Volvo v40 from 2004 with a D4192T3 engine, and I already bought two devices from Chinese sellers and none of them can access the ECU / ECM. An error appears as the car is prior to 1999 or that the ECU is defective. However, I have contact with the other modules, which makes me think that these Chinese devices are incomplete. I already had the opportunity to test in a garage with an official device, and the ECU is not defective.
I have Vida installed on a virtual machine with Windows 7 pro and browser explorer 9 and everything seems to work normally. I just can't get in touch with the central ECU.
If cheshired5 assures me that your equipment works smoothly, tell me the price with shipping to Luxembourg / EU and if it also includes some instructions that may be useful.
Many tanks!

Kind regards,
Mike
mike v40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2021, 12:44   #802
cheshired5
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike v40 View Post
I have a Volvo v40 from 2004 with a D4192T3 engine
Hi Mike,
I've heard about issues with some Dice and specifically the D4192T3 engine but I have not had anyone with that engine buy one of my VCX tools.

As a result, I cannot guarantee compatibility so I wouldn't be prepared to ship a tool abroad based on a guess.
I only send tools to people who have cars which are definitely compatible.

If anyone with that exact engine in the UK Midlands/North West wants to meet up when appropriate, I'd be happy to connect up with their car to check compatibility.
The Following User Says Thank You to cheshired5 For This Useful Post:
Old Feb 9th, 2021, 13:53   #803
mike v40

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheshired5 View Post
Hi Mike,
I've heard about issues with some Dice and specifically the D4192T3 engine but I have not had anyone with that engine buy one of my VCX tools.

As a result, I cannot guarantee compatibility so I wouldn't be prepared to ship a tool abroad based on a guess.
I only send tools to people who have cars which are definitely compatible.

If anyone with that exact engine in the UK Midlands/North West wants to meet up when appropriate, I'd be happy to connect up with their car to check compatibility.
Hi cheshired5,
Thank you for the quick response and for your sincerity. Damn, bad luck! I don't understand why these Renault engines are so complicated to access your data!
Here in the forum there are some reports about this problem, but none is conclusive. In fact, some even mislead people, and end up spending money excessively because the product does not meet their expectations.
Well, we are waiting for a good soul to appear here with the same engine.
If you have news, tell me something. I really wanted to buy this device from you.

Many thanks!
Kind regards,
Mike
mike v40 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mike v40 For This Useful Post:
Old Feb 15th, 2021, 16:02   #804
Airwave

Hi, I have been reading of the great success forum members have had with your VCX unit and would like to buy one myself as I have had no success at all connecting a Dice unit to my S80 Mk1 1999 2.4 Petrol Auto. Please send me details.

I have a couple of Dell e6420 laptops. Would you recommend win 7 Pro 32 or 64 bit or Win 10 ?
Thanks
Airwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2021, 17:54   #805
Si902

Hi Cheshired5

I'm looking to buy a Vida dice unit from you if possible, I too am unable to PM as under 30 posts.

Many thanks.
Si902 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2021, 18:16   #806
Airwave

Hi Cheshired5

Thanks for the fast fast dispatch, I now have the kit.
Thanks again.
Airwave is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Airwave For This Useful Post:
Old Feb 18th, 2021, 15:45   #807
Nat74

Hi CheshireD5,

Looking to buy a DICE unit from you but i'm unable to PM as a new member. Please contact.

Thanks
Old Feb 25th, 2021, 21:31   #808
Tomgilb

Default Vida Dice tool 2014d

Hi Cheshired5

I'm looking to buy a Vida dice unit from you if possible, I too am unable to PM as under 30 posts.

Many thanks.

Tom
Tomgilb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2021, 22:44   #809
cheshired5
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomgilb View Post
I'm looking to buy a Vida dice unit from you if possible
Hi Tom. VCX and laptop packages only at the moment.
Pm sent.
Old Feb 28th, 2021, 22:12   #810
Chason

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheshired5 View Post
Every unit I sell is tested and known working and I have sold many of these through here and my YouTube subscribers and there have been no complaints.

If anyone who has bought from me reads this, please feel free to post up how things worked out for you.

Vida 2014d works on Windows 7 Professional but there are other ways of having Vida for free.

There are 3 buying options.....

Option 1
£85 cash on collection from Crewe in Cheshire or from the 3 x Cheshire M6 service areas (Keele, Sandbach and Knutsford) north or southbound.

Option 2
£95 delivered to mainland UK (Inc. Northern Ireland)
Paid via PayPal friends and family only.

Option 3
Highlands, Islands, Republic of Ireland, Europe and everywhere else is £85 for the Dice/Vida plus you pay the cost of whichever delivery service you choose.
Total paid via PayPal friends and family only.
You

Hi are you still selling this

Thanks

Paul
Chason is offline   Reply With Quote