Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > 850 / S70 & V70 '96-'99 / C70 '97-'05 General > 850/x70 S1 Sales
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

V70R Laser Blue AWD 80k miles FSH, BEST in UK

Views : 4845

Replies : 18

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Apr 13th, 2012, 22:29   #1
Lukasz Klimczewski

Default V70R Laser Blue AWD 80k miles FSH, BEST in UK

Hello Everyone, I have decided to sell my beloved car. I would like to sell it to someone who will appreciate it as much as i do. I guarantee that car doesn't have any hidden faults and is absolutely genuine. You will not find any cars like that anywhere.

Car is in immaculate condition (2 previous owners , Volvo Pilling demo car and one private) it is V70R 1999 AWD Auto, first reg. in March 2000, in Laser Blue Met with all the features. Car is exceptionaly low milage 79.000 and rising as it is in constant use. Car has Full Sevice History in Volvo Main dealer. Car is immaculate - reconditioned interior last year (Black leather and grey alcantara ), Air con serviced every year, ETM + new software last year together with cambelt at 68.000, Return Pipe done this year, New tyres 2 months ago (Nokian ZG2), Automatic gearbox is brilliant and there is no need to change fluid, Angle Gear and transfer box in immaculate condition no leaks or funny noises, Car is dry and free of any leaks. Autoleveling suspension - absorbers in v.good condition.
sounds lovely not many proper ones left wonder what kind of money it is?
I forgot to mention that dashboard was taken out last year and four plastic mounting brackets were hardened with epoxy (permanent and only solution for squeaky dashboard) so no squeaks and annoying noises rattles from the dashboard which is a common issue for these cars :-)

Last month both 02 (lambda) sensors were replaced, and this week new catalic converter was fitted (arrived from sweden both sensors + cat converter cost over 1000 ;-). When I say that car is serviced regardless of cost I mean it !! Nearly 4k spent in last 2 years to keep car in best shape and condition.

I have Folder full of receipts and all previous mots, Tyres were always changed on time to maintain AWD in perfect working condition.Service Book is fully stamped and I keep every bill and invoice.

Car passed MOT at Main dealer station 11.04.2012, Tax is till the end of June.

I am 100% honest and do not want to set anyone on a "mine". If I was after V70R AWD I would buy this car without any hesitation. I am not a DEALER.

What BAD or need to be done:

-One of healdamp's wipers motors is disconnected because it wasn't working properly
-Front Discs worn in 80%
-Rear pads need to be changed in 3000 miles
-trolley dent on passangers front door (possible to dentless repair), no damage to the paint
-scuff in the middle of rear bumper
- rear door 2 inch scratch, painted
Apart from above paintwork is in very good condition.

Asking price is 3999 or nearest offer.

I know that my advert is bit chaotic, in fact I've edited previously made text and i might look bit messy, however I am not a dealer and do not do it for life...

I will make some decent photos, at the moment please click link below to see the some lower quality pics:

https://picasaweb.google.com/1182891...eat=directlink

If you are interested do not hesitate to contact me, I. My email adress is klimekxy@interia.pl , phone number 07955776005

Thanks, Lukasz

Last edited by Lukasz Klimczewski; Apr 13th, 2012 at 22:51.
Lukasz Klimczewski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2012, 11:24   #2
Allen Wright

Sounds lovely, but to describe the car as immaculate and wants nothing doing and then all of a sudden say it's got paintwork issues, wants breaks sorting out etc is a bit contradictory! But that's just my opinion.

Good luck with the sale but I think £3999 this day and age is a tad too much. There's one in Aberdeen - very very tidy car for less than half the price you're asking for yours.
Allen Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2012, 12:47   #3
frazz
Master Member

Smile

Hi guy's, i have looked at the car in Aberdeen, believe me its not as good as it looks in the pics, i think its sold anyway,,
frazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2012, 20:12   #4
Lukasz Klimczewski

Allen, Just to make things clear . Brakes came out during wednesdays MOT so after i wrote it's immaculate, and when it comes to marks on the body work -you probably wouldn't even noticed them being overwhelmed by cars overall. I recently spoke to LeeT5 from vpcuk.uk , I asked him about opinion about valuation of my car he came back to me with some wishes list and if everything would be ticked he would pay 2000 for it if he was interested :-). I thought to myself good luck with sale to all those V70R on ebay and pistonheads for over 2k or 3k, if my car is worth no more than 2000...

You can find his post when you type "Laser Blue for sale " in google with some high res photos. I saw them all, I've read whole description and with clear conscience I can say that my car is better value for money than his at the day when he sold it for 4000 with much higher milage and already reconditioned gearbox and mods to the engine which isn't and advantage in my opinion...it tells you about car's hard usage.

I have that comfort that I am not forced to sale, so I can decide what kind of money I would to get for it. And bare in mind If there are cars with that kind of service history and milage they are simply not for sale... REASON they simply are worth more to their owners than parkers guide says etc.

Imagine situation that you already have "allmost" :-) immaculate one and would like to sell it - price ??? any suggestions more then welcome with short explanation why so low ;-).

Car is prepared to serve for couple of years with no issues, when you are looking to experience ownership of V70R there are many cheaper ways to do that...

If anybody interested would like to get any closer info High res pictures even movies I am willing to spend my free time to prepare that.

Allen finally what is your suggestion about the price ?

I would like to underline that I will consider any Offer !

Last edited by Lukasz Klimczewski; Apr 14th, 2012 at 20:42.
Old Apr 15th, 2012, 11:35   #5
Allen Wright

luvely car as ive already said but just this day and age around the 3 mark is a fair price but if its something you really want then youll pay whatever to get it good luck anyway
The Following User Says Thank You to Allen Wright For This Useful Post:
Old Apr 15th, 2012, 12:27   #6
Lukasz Klimczewski

Thank you.
Old Apr 15th, 2012, 12:39   #7
Allen Wright

Tell ya what mate i stand corrected im looking for a v70 r 2003 to2005 but while looking found some v70 r like yours but no where near as nice a car as yours pity you cant keep yours so fair play and get a price and hopefully a sale your happy with didnt mean to rub you up the wrong way so hope i didnt offend you
Old Apr 15th, 2012, 19:20   #8
Lukasz Klimczewski

No worries Allen, no hard feelings I just took my car for a spin and can't imagine letting it go. Car will stay with me until someone will ask for it - no more advertising . After I changed Cat Converter car feels much more responsive and simply flies ! I would compare it to nearly full hoover bag vs Empty one :-)

When it comes to V70R you are looking for I will keep my eyes open and will let you know when I spot something interesting.

Btw Are you going to go to Swedish day in may ? I've never been to any meeting and that one seems to be nearest and one of bigger events in UK.
Old Apr 15th, 2012, 19:35   #9
Allen Wright

dont know yet where is it? be a nice day out!!
Old Apr 15th, 2012, 20:59   #10
Lukasz Klimczewski

http://www.volvoforums.org.uk/calend...=2012-5-13&c=1 i found it in events calendar.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lukasz Klimczewski For This Useful Post: