Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > S40 / V40 '96-'04 General > x40 S1 Sales
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

Breaking my 2001 T4 S40

Views : 13406

Replies : 139

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Jul 29th, 2013, 17:59   #21
pacman67
VOC Member

Alex, Wiper mech, great. Seatbelt bits its the bits that fits to the seats with the red release button. Washer pump is the second one closest to the osf wheel, it push fits onto the bottle. B piller, which is that, my memory aint what it was, lol. Anyway give me a price all in please.
currently held: V70 P3 D5 SE LUX, XC90 MK2 Inscription Pro.
pacman67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2013, 18:20   #22
gatos
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacman67 View Post
Alex, Wiper mech, great. Seatbelt bits its the bits that fits to the seats with the red release button. Washer pump is the second one closest to the osf wheel, it push fits onto the bottle. B piller, which is that, my memory aint what it was, lol. Anyway give me a price all in please.

Not sure if the seatbelt buckles are the same between the phases. Can you check the connector under the seat to see if it is the same? If yes, then call it £20 for everything plus postage?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF5005.JPG (82.6 KB, 9 views)

Nullius in Verba
gatos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2013, 21:10   #23
iamanidiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatos View Post
You mean the boost hose from the throttle body to the intercooler? If yes, it's in perfect nick. Call it £10?
Erm, dunno. This one:
iamanidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2013, 21:31   #24
pacman67
VOC Member

Quote:
Not sure if the seatbelt buckles are the same between the phases. Can you check the connector under the seat to see if it is the same? If yes, then call it £20 for everything plus postage?
Just had a look, connector is different, mine is a flat 3 pin, shame.
currently held: V70 P3 D5 SE LUX, XC90 MK2 Inscription Pro.
pacman67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2013, 23:11   #25
iamanidiot

Also, I'm assuming from your heater control panel that the leather seats are not the heated version?
Old Jul 29th, 2013, 23:31   #26
gatos
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamanidiot View Post
Erm, dunno. This one:
Oh, that one. Yes I have it. I will post a photo tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamanidiot View Post
Also, I'm assuming from your heater control panel that the leather seats are not the heated version?

Not heated seats on my T4, but I also have a spare set of heated seats. However, they are collection only, as postage would be a nightmare

Nullius in Verba
Old Jul 30th, 2013, 00:20   #27
iamanidiot

Quote:
they are collection only, as postage would be a nightmare
I figured that might be the case. That's why I didn't enquire about them originally. I kind of fancy upgrading to leather seats from my 'half' leather current set. But not, you know, 800 mile round trip fancy.
Old Jul 30th, 2013, 02:29   #28
chomerly

Quote:
Steering wheel. Cheapest sport one I could find was £25 + £8PP. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2002-VOLVO...item2ec938816b . So does £15 sound reasonable?
Sure does mate.

Quote:
Cupholder/arm rest centre console with gator, gear knob and lighter assembly. (handbrake lever required to fit ph1?) £35 for the lot reasonable
Cool

Quote:
passenger side front bumper reflector/side marker. Phase 1 is not the same as P2
Bugger

Quote:
Possibly front suspension if in excellent condition. Top mounts are in perfect condition. There is some surface rust at the bottom of the struts. Is £40 reasonable for the pair?
I'll hold off on those for a while.
I've had a quote today to renew all the brake lines on my vehicle which is going to set me back £160.

If you can reserve the steering wheel and centre console assembly for me though until the weekend that would be ace.
I should have my motor back up and running by then as i picked my cylinder head up earlier today.
Just waiting on the parts i need from Rufe to get started.
Old Jul 30th, 2013, 10:03   #29
Gazzer83
Gazzer

Default Hi Gatos

This may seem a bit odd. Do you have the bolts that hold the rear breake carrier in place. I have one that is rounded off and would like a spare if you have them.
Depending on where the knocking noise from the front of the car is coming from: do you still have the front suspension available.
Are the headlights and front indicators still available, if so, how much.
Gazzer83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2013, 15:48   #30
gatos
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazzer83 View Post
This may seem a bit odd. Do you have the bolts that hold the rear breake carrier in place. I have one that is rounded off and would like a spare if you have them.
Depending on where the knocking noise from the front of the car is coming from: do you still have the front suspension available.
Are the headlights and front indicators still available, if so, how much.
I do have those bolts, but I would strongly recommend you get some new ones from your local dealer. They should not cost more than £1-£2. I do have a set of black lights and indicators. One headlight is missing a rear cover and one of the indicators has a hairline crack but is watertight. I am after £80 for the lot. I can post some photos tonight if interested

Nullius in Verba