Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > Performance Volvo Cars
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

Performance Volvo Cars A forum for those interested in any Volvo performance car from any era, FWD, RWD and AWD!

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

T4 Block from SW Autos

Views : 39298

Replies : 425

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Closed Thread

Old Nov 30th, 2007, 14:20   #411
JD.7
VOC Member

who`s view is the correct one ? you liks SW so you say lock the anti SW thread. what if someone who is anti SW wants it open ?

the idea of coming on here and saying bad things about other posters and airing your view can start it up again.

i can look at threads i do not agree with and leave it at that , this does not make me better than anyone else , nor my view the right one , just my view.

this will not be the last have a go thread will it.

thanks jd
Old Nov 30th, 2007, 14:52   #412
PNuT
MaDMaN

some garages bodge things.... many customers wouldn't know a bodge if it smacked them in the teeth! many bodges go unnoticed! some bodges get noticed.....

the Internet is a very very powerful tool! & people carrying out bodges will start to realise this more & more!

this particular thread started out plain & simple!! it evolved! its what happens! that's the Internet & nobody will stop it now!!

the best way around it is to do things properly
Old Nov 30th, 2007, 15:15   #413
S60-MBS
VOC Member

Everyone has freedom of choice..if you dont like reading this thread dont click on the damn thing!..
Old Nov 30th, 2007, 16:36   #414
pigapumbu
Roary The Racing Car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S60Driver View Post
Everyone has freedom of choice..if you dont like reading this thread dont click on the damn thing!..
Agreed.

And I suggest we keep the thread going so the truth can be read/told and that other reason, we all still waiting for the answers many have asked bobcat. hahaha... we are still waiting.

Please keep it open, at least for another 4 months. That seems to be the time taken for simple requests to get done these days.

cheers
Old Nov 30th, 2007, 16:54   #415
bobcat
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigapumbu View Post
Agreed.

And I suggest we keep the thread going so the truth can be read/told and that other reason, we all still waiting for the answers many have asked bobcat. hahaha... we are still waiting.

Please keep it open, at least for another 4 months. That seems to be the time taken for simple requests to get done these days.

cheers
All in good time pigapumbu.

i have reasons why im being cagey.

However this issue is being dealt with as we speak, and when the the time is right i will answer every question that has been asked up untill now if needed.

However, I think once all the facts are out in the open then I wont need to answer the questions as even the simplest of simpletons should be able to work out what has been going on.

so just hold tight.

P.S - remember, this started on the 18th Oct 2007 (when ashok gave permission to sw's to release engine to timway), or 19th Nov 2007 (when ashok provided serial number of block) depending on how you look at it.
Volvo 850R Auto,173K,Bobcat\SW Autos Ecu,18T,Reverse IC,13 Row Engine Oil Cooler,39 Row ATF Cooler,20psi VDO Boost Gauge,6000k HID's (low), Osram 50% Silverstars (High),ITG Filter,OEM Strutbrace,Aerial Down Switch,302mm Front Discs,Ferodo DS2500 Front/Rear,Goodridge SS Hoses,Koni Adjustable Dampers,Eibach Pro Kit, Powerflex Control Arm Bushes, Clear Side Repeaters.
http://www.swautos.co.uk
SW Auto's Ebay Shop
http://www.volvo-tech.co.uk

Last edited by bobcat; Nov 30th, 2007 at 16:58.
Old Nov 30th, 2007, 16:59   #416
PNuT
MaDMaN

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobcat View Post

maybe, but it wont help for the people that read half & then moved on..... they will have formed opinions about both you & swautos....
Old Nov 30th, 2007, 17:10   #417
bobcat
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PNuT View Post
maybe, but it wont help for the people that read half & then moved on..... they will have formed opinions about both you & swautos....
I agree, Most likely when this is resolved there will be a seperate thread with statements.

Im personally not happy with commenting on some of the personal info associated with this issue. If ashok or sw's want to, then thats upto them.

I understand that people want to know whats going on, but im not going to be pressured into revealing all the facts. my main reason for getting involved was to defend sw's and try and shift the balance as this seemed to be a one sided story from the word go. However im stuck in the middle as I know why this issue has happened, but I dont feel its right for me to say why.
Volvo 850R Auto,173K,Bobcat\SW Autos Ecu,18T,Reverse IC,13 Row Engine Oil Cooler,39 Row ATF Cooler,20psi VDO Boost Gauge,6000k HID's (low), Osram 50% Silverstars (High),ITG Filter,OEM Strutbrace,Aerial Down Switch,302mm Front Discs,Ferodo DS2500 Front/Rear,Goodridge SS Hoses,Koni Adjustable Dampers,Eibach Pro Kit, Powerflex Control Arm Bushes, Clear Side Repeaters.
http://www.swautos.co.uk
SW Auto's Ebay Shop
http://www.volvo-tech.co.uk
Old Nov 30th, 2007, 17:15   #418
Bob
Club Director

I would appreciate it if no more posts are made here for the time being. I have spoken with both Ashok and Stuart.

Bob

1995 850 T5 auto estate. 280hp 289K miles and purrrs
2009 Jap import V70 2.5T 200hp 51K miles
Old Nov 30th, 2007, 17:15   #419
pigapumbu
Roary The Racing Car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobcat View Post
All in good time pigapumbu.

However this issue is being dealt with as we speak, and when the the time is right i will answer every question that has been asked up untill now if needed.

However, I think once all the facts are out in the open then I wont need to answer the questions as even the simplest of simpletons should be able to work out what has been going on.

so just hold tight.

P.S - remember, this started on the 18th Oct 2007 (when ashok gave permission to sw's to release engine to timway), or 19th Nov 2007 (when ashok provided serial number of block) depending on how you look at it.
Right, thats fine by me. I am an outsider who is only going by what I have read in this thread and no knowledge of what pyaap, Tim, Stuart have discussed. My posting here has been mainly at you due to what you have written in the past and your excellent ability to not answer members questions. You like me were NOT privy to what took place between the three people and any posts you made should have reflected this. By not doing so, it has altered the whole essence of this thread.

For your sake, I hope you can and will be straight in your answers because when lots of guests from various forums read this thread, they are going to make their own minds up about Bobcat and SW auto. And right now, what minority support you have will not swing the tide in favour of you or SW auto. Only you can do that or... make it worse.

Thats just friendly advice if you wish to take it or not. As I have asked before, I will wait for your backing up of the most recent "clarification" you made.

cheers
Old Nov 30th, 2007, 17:17   #420
pigapumbu
Roary The Racing Car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob View Post
I would appreciate it if no more posts are made here for the time being. I have spoken with both Ashok and Stuart.

Bob
Sorry I think I was in the process of typing when you posted. I will wait from here on end. Thanks for your response.

Cheers