Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "General Topics" > Events and Meetings
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

Events and Meetings Car events and meetings for Volvo cars can be listed and discussed here.

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

Great British Car Journey Museum Day Out

Views : 448

Replies : 2

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Apr 10th, 2024, 09:57   #1
simonstores
simonstores

Default Great British Car Journey Museum Day Out

Saturday 27th April Drive Out Day to Great British Car Journey Museum.

We will be joining the Nordik Rides Volvo Group for a Car Meet and then if you wish you can then go on a tour around the Museum. There is a café on site for refreshments etc.
We need to be there by 9.30 am.

There has been some changes by the owners of the venue as regards to admission to this event so here it goes....

All cars attending on the day must purchase through the link which was provided as this is then scanned on entry.

If you don't have the link or need it let me know and I can send it to you.

Passengers can have a discounted ticket price to go around the museum... these can be purchased on the day.

The £10 tickets per car which you get via the link gives the driver only full access to the museum as well.

Passengers can have access to the museum toilets and cafe and there is no obligation to buy a museum ticket.

But if they do wish to buy tickets they are £10 for adults (normally £18.50) and children up to 15 years of age just £5.

There will be close to 200 cars on the day from both the Volvo and Saab brands so you can see why its important to get your online tickets to speed up the process.

There will be some trophies handed out on the day, best original Volvo, Best Modified, People's Champion and a few others so it promises to be a day to remember.

Any questions please let me know and I will update nearer to the time with further details.

email me at sjpmarketing@aol.com

Simon
simonstores is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2024, 09:37   #2
Bob Meadows
Premier Member

Drive it Day 2024 - Sunday 21st April:~
Bob Meadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2024, 15:43   #3
simonstores
simonstores

Hi Bob

Apologies if there has been some confusion here created by myself may I add. Earlier in the the year when planning our Drive Out Day and Day out to the GBCJ the two dates were switched after publication due to a change in circumstances so we swopped them around.

So the Drive Out Day in Cheshire was actually the 17th March and we switched the GBCJ to the 27th April as we are joining another Volvo group.

Hope that clarifies it for you and apologise for the confusion.

Feel free to email me at sjpmarketing@aol.com if I can be of further help.

Simon Poole
simonstores is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to simonstores For This Useful Post: