Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > C30 / S40 & V50 '04-'12 / C70 '06-'13 General > C30 / S40 & V50 '04-'12 / C70 '06-'13 Sales
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

Volvo S40 Sport 1.8 petrol great economy and really looks th

Views : 1464

Replies : 0

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Aug 22nd, 2010, 20:07   #1
marky-gee

Default Volvo S40 Sport 1.8 petrol great economy and really looks th

Im Looking to sell my stunning volvo S40 sport 1.8 petrol with 35000 miles to pay off an loan i have currently have so we can purchase a motorhome.

This car is in fantastic condition with only 1x small stone chip on the bonnet(tiny) and a 1mm scuff on one alloy. I purchased this car direct from a volvo main dealer in January for considerably more than its list here for.

The car has warranty till January 2011 and can be extended for 2years at a cost of £200

it will come with mot till January 2011, i also have a mill volvo MOT guarantee which guarantee's the car will pass the next mot and all i have to do is pay the £40 MOT fee,meaning if anything is needed Mill volvo will supply, Fit and re MOT at no cost to me at all

The car is taxed till Dec 2010

FULL VOLVO SERVICE HISTORY !!

specs are as follows

volvo r-design body kit (front lip with fog lights, side skirts, rear lip and spoiler )

18" volvo alloys with 215/45/18 tyres

R-Design steering wheel (£400) bought from volvo

R-Design pedal cover (£80) bought from volvo

Auto Dim rear view mirror (£250) bought from volvo

Dual zone climate control

Volvo mat Set (4x black textile mats with stay pegs)

4x Electric auto up windows (can be closed from using the Fob when locking and walking away if desired)

Electric Heated mirrors

Cruise control

stereo controls on steering wheel

Fuel computer (instant consumption, average consumption, fuel remaining etc etc)

8x airbags plus volvo sips

Factory alarm and Immobiliser

traction control

Remote locking with, Window close/open ,greeting/ follow home lights, panic function

And genuinely one of the best sounding stereo's i have ever heard 6x speakers,Fm stereo and a single cd slot

Im sure i will have left something out of the advert so if anyone would like to ask any questions i will answer them as soon as i can

PS: I will consider a Mk2 golf GTI as a part exchange with cash my way of course for the reason i mentioned above

I can be contacted day or night on this number 07553559191

Last edited by marky-gee; Aug 22nd, 2010 at 20:34.
marky-gee is offline   Reply With Quote