Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > 300/66 Series General > 300/66 Series Wants
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

wanted 340 1.4

Views : 1097

Replies : 3

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Dec 28th, 2010, 10:45   #1
lyron
Premier Member

Talking wanted 340 1.4

we are on the look out for a 340 1.4 for our nephew who is learning to drive
if anybody can help we would be greatfull, we cant travell very far to look at cars but will do our best we live in ibstock leic and he lives in derbyshire.he wasn't interested in volvo's untill we showed him the photo's of the one we are still hoping to get from pete.that soon changed his mind...e mail is

ronald gray 275@ btinternet.com.

hope we can find him one we don't want him driving a saxo or pugat or such like's that will not do

lynda & ron.
lyron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2010, 12:02   #2
macplaxton

I will keep 'em peeled.

The only problem is that they aren't as abundant as they were even just a few years ago.

Good luck with the search.
macplaxton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2010, 11:31   #3
lyron
Premier Member

Talking

arrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh.the stupid boy has decided he now want's a citroen saxo!!!!!was hoping to get another volvo convert but some are just not thinking old comfy and solid. mind you there is still a glimmer of hope, he hasn't tried to sit in one yet, being 6ft 2inches and built like a brick you know what it could be amusing to see him try.
lynda & ron.
lyron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2011, 18:24   #4
Ulrike

In case you are still looking, I am thinking of selling my F-reg (1989) 340 in charcoal grey with rear spoiler, good condition, there is little rust. I am not aware of any major faults. One carefuld lady owner/driver and full service history. £500 ono.
Ulrike is offline   Reply With Quote