Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > S80 '98-'06 / S60 '00-'09 / V70 & XC70 '00-'07 General > S80 '98-'06 / S60 '00-'09 / V70 & XC70 '00-'07 Sales
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

2002 S60 SE D5 for sale

Views : 1297

Replies : 3

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Jan 31st, 2009, 11:35   #1
overwoody
AKA "Hugh Janus"

Default 2002 S60 SE D5 for sale

I bought this car for a stop-gap when Mrs Overwoody's Scenic blew up.

Secretly I had hoped that she would be keeping it, but I finally weakened and bought a replacement Scenic for her (she has been hinting for two months now).

This means the S60 will be prepped for sale this week.

Its Maroon metallic, has electric sunroof, cream leather, heated seats, electric/memory driver seat, and regularly returns 55mpg. It has the premium sound system and TV/Sat Nav with latest DVD and factory phone.

Mot to October 2009. VED (tax) till Sept 2009.

I also have an iMIV installed but plan to take it out and put it in my V70 (this could be purchased separately if the new owner wants to use their Ipod. I have had it wired so that you can watch your iPod on the TV or you can plug in a DVD and watch that on the TV as well. The iMiv is not included in the sale price below.

I can also include a set of genuine roof bars for £50.00.

The body is in great condition and it starts and runs like a dream.
Reasonable service history (50k by main dealers, then independantsm, but Ive been servicing it myself since Sept, put new cambelt on, new rear dampers, new engine mounts, its had a new clutch/flywheel and really runs well.

It has 137k on the clock,(5k by us) and Im looking for around £3,250.00 which will include a full tank of gas and an RAC inspection.

As far as I know everything works, and the only issue is the n/s wing mirror which was damaged before I bought the car and does not fold in (heating element works fine and can be remotely moved).

I live in Sunny Kent (in the bit nearest France).

PM me if you want any more info.

Once Ive given it a full Valet it will be onto Fleabay as I really need the space at home (still got her old Scenic on the drive)!

Last edited by overwoody; Jan 31st, 2009 at 12:30.
overwoody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2009, 18:14   #2
overwoody
AKA "Hugh Janus"

Provisionally sold via this website !
overwoody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22nd, 2009, 17:43   #3
five alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by overwoody View Post
Provisionally sold via this website !
Yes to me,collected today and the car is everything and more than i had hoped for.
Overwoody is a Real Gent,if only all the people we meet in life were the same.
Oh well goodbye big fuel cost (850t5-R)...hello comfort and economy
five alive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2009, 15:12   #4
catch22
Master Member

sounds like you got a good motor from a genuine person, what more could one ask for.........enjoy.