Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > XC90 '02–'15 General
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

XC90 '02–'15 General Forum for the P2-platform XC90 model

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

I will pick upp my volvo xc90 today :) yes!!!!

Views : 1434

Replies : 3

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Jan 16th, 2006, 14:05   #1
mauritx

Default I will pick upp my volvo xc90 today :) yes!!!!

Today I will pick up my volvo xc90 from the volvo dealer....

I have see the car in the morning (cheking it before to buy) and it was very beutiful. There is some scraches and some imperfeccion in the paint like door marks from another cars but because is not new brand you can't say anything about it if I want one without any defect I have to buy a new one so. this xc90 is about 2 years old and crystalgreen. I was thinking to buy a new one but I get this for a very good price. I usually said before "never volvo" but there is something very special with the xc90. Is very big and there is space for a big family I have 3 children so the was perfect for me. It fell like a car when I was driving it so the was good. I was driving BMW M5 before so I hope that I will not be desapointed by volvo. I was looking for a big car that was safe and beutiful so volvo xc90 was perfect no so sporty like a bmw X5 but better if you have a big family.

Is very good that there is a forum specially for volvo xc90. I was looking for something like this in sweden but there is not. Anybody that now is there is a xc90 forum or club here around Sweden? because my english is quite bad ..

Anybody that now which funtion have this W button in the gearbox? I have geartronic .. you can chose between automatic and manuall.

regards

Mauritx
Old Jan 17th, 2006, 10:36   #2
perussell

Try the forum www.vvspy.com. Seems to be completely independent of any Volvo club or anything but has a more 'international' flavour!
perussell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2006, 13:41   #3
Chris_B

The "W" button is for the "Winter" setting for the gearbox. The owners manual will give you more information. I hope you enjoy the car!

Chris
Chris_B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2006, 14:49   #4
dennisl1
VOC President

Thumbs up English

Don't worry about your English, it's a lot better than my Swedish so keep it coming.
dennisl1 is offline   Reply With Quote