Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "General Topics" > General Volvo and Motoring Discussions
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

General Volvo and Motoring Discussions This forum is for messages of a general nature about Volvos that are not covered by other forums and other motoring related matters of interest. Users will need to register to post/reply.

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

New Order Delays? Order Confirmation? Oct 21

Views : 5492

Replies : 32

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Oct 19th, 2021, 11:17   #21
smithsc

Quote:
Originally Posted by milzibkit View Post
Yes, the V/S60 will still use Sensus.
Great thank you
smithsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2021, 13:16   #22
Franko1960

Quote:
Originally Posted by milzibkit View Post
Yes, the V/S60 will still use Sensus.
I picked up my new MY22 S60 Inscription a couple of days ago. No drive mode wheel anymore (you have to select in Sensus) and you cannot disable the start/stop function.
Old Oct 21st, 2021, 13:24   #23
smithsc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franko1960 View Post
I picked up my new MY22 S60 Inscription a couple of days ago. No drive mode wheel anymore (you have to select in Sensus) and you cannot disable the start/stop function.
Interesting I thought they we're only removing the drive mode wheel on those that have been updated to the new Android system?
Old Oct 21st, 2021, 16:03   #24
ElCap

V90 Cross Country, B5P engine, with most options ticked - ordered in June and delivered to dealer on Monday of this week. Picking it up at the weekend. Original delivery prediction was late September/early October so only a few weeks behind the prediction.
ElCap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2021, 08:53   #25
smithsc

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElCap View Post
V90 Cross Country, B5P engine, with most options ticked - ordered in June and delivered to dealer on Monday of this week. Picking it up at the weekend. Original delivery prediction was late September/early October so only a few weeks behind the prediction.
Happy days hope you enjoy it, any pics?
Old Oct 25th, 2021, 15:42   #26
Woody2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody2021 View Post
Ordered an XC40 R-design B4 at the beginning of July, initial delivery to dealer was 1st Oct. This was on what looked like an official order printout with all the spec etc. At the beginning of Sept that was pushed to 14th Oct, then on Friday they told me 30th.

Dealer very apologetic, apparently I’m “the person on our books who’s been waiting longest”. Not sure how much of that is dealer bs, wonder if from day 1 they knew it wasn’t happening? But I’ve always thought that if I see it before xmas it would be a bonus.
Well, much to my surprise and delight, I've just had a call to say I can collect it on Friday or Saturday to suit myself!

Trying not to think about the financial implications now!!
Woody2021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6th, 2021, 22:29   #27

I am really miffed at the lack of information on the Polestar Editions.

It is three months since Volvo updated the battery and motor and the data still doesn't feature on their site.

My concern is that I found a video this week of the XC60 PE, it referenced that the Supercharger has been removed... concerned I am.

https://youtu.be/4sT_hx5WY4U
007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7th, 2021, 08:32   #28
smithsc

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
I am really miffed at the lack of information on the Polestar Editions.

It is three months since Volvo updated the battery and motor and the data still doesn't feature on their site.

My concern is that I found a video this week of the XC60 PE, it referenced that the Supercharger has been removed... concerned I am.

https://youtu.be/4sT_hx5WY4U
The PE has been discontinued on all the range so I hear, I also believe the supercharger has gone and it’s just a single turbo now. I had an email from my dealer saying mine is still arriving April and all looking good
Old Dec 7th, 2021, 23:02   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithsc View Post
The PE has been discontinued on all the range so I hear, I also believe the supercharger has gone and it’s just a single turbo now. I had an email from my dealer saying mine is still arriving April and all looking good
Having just looked on the Volvo site I see the PE has vanished!?!

There is someone with an XC90 PE claiming it as 22 elecs + supercharger. Delivered

I have asked dealer.

I see you in WY too… Can I ask who is your dealer CB?
007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8th, 2021, 03:57   #30
smithsc

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
Having just looked on the Volvo site I see the PE has vanished!?!

There is someone with an XC90 PE claiming it as 22 elecs + supercharger. Delivered

I have asked dealer.

I see you in WY too… Can I ask who is your dealer CB?
Hi Pal, I’ve used Listers Volvo down in Worcester I went via carwow and these guys were by far the cheapest. I tried Clive Brook and they were no where near. Listers have been great I get emails weekly with order status.