Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > Performance Volvo Cars
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

Performance Volvo Cars A forum for those interested in any Volvo performance car from any era, FWD, RWD and AWD!

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

S60R stage 1 remap!!

Views : 15620

Replies : 34

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Nov 17th, 2010, 14:45   #31
BigBas
VOC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopy View Post
T5 monkey why dont u like the bsr ppc I was looking at that one for my s60 r iv got a s/s exhaust and Ipd induction kit I just want a bit more power with out upgrading loads of stuff is it worth the 550 pounds to gain the power have u had problems with ur one

I've been in his car, and it goes like sh*t!!!!! Personally, I wouldnt complain, but then I dont drive it LOL
BigBas is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BigBas For This Useful Post:
Old Nov 17th, 2010, 18:04   #32
s60ben
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by glock19 View Post
Well Ben, nothing is oerfect, so why not work with what you have, rather to start all over again ? From my manufacturing background. even the best of things have rooms for improvement, though it doesn't seem I'm dealing with the best.

Like I said, I have money which I rather spent on my cars, hobbies etc. Some who rather spend on furniture, house, mistress, gambling, etc. Also my visit to Holland coincides with my yearly business trip = so I guess it's nothig to shout about.

As for defending RICA, well they have been very accomodating and as a customer, I get what I needed from them. You can see alot of people vouching for other principals too and it's only natural I do the same.
As I've previously said numerous times....

RICA Dealers/Resellers must go on some sort of brainwashing course - so that they can lie, obfuscate, deceive and generally be untrustworthy and crooked....

So...... Just to repost your last comments...

Quote:
Like I said, I have money which I rather spent on my cars, hobbies etc. Some who rather spend on furniture, house, mistress, gambling, etc. Also my visit to Holland coincides with my yearly business trip = so I guess it's nothig to shout about.
Right... So in effect, I'm only visiting RICA because I'm there, and I'm just normal joe customer....

Quote:
As for defending RICA, well they have been very accomodating and as a customer, I get what I needed from them. You can see alot of people vouching for other principals too and it's only natural I do the same.
Ok, once again...

I'm only defending RICA becuase it's "natural".... and I'm just a normal Joe customer....

Meanwhile... Over on Volvo Owners Club Malaysia...... Normal Joe Glock 19, the Normal Joe RICA Customer posts about.....

http://www.vocm.com.my/forumtopic.as...&id=5190&cat=1

and

http://www.vocm.com.my/forumtopic.as...id=5136&cat=13

Quote:
Originally Posted by glock19
I want to advertise the RICA products properly lah but it's just a link to RICA main site. Please email me at Rica_Tuner@yahoo.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by glock19
I'll later post the local prices once VOCM committee approves my adverts. For the first two months, 10% discounts.

Once again, deceit, mistruths, half assed answers, bent answers, crooked answers, bull$hit, and just downright lies.

Normal Customer my ass.

NOW that explains a HUGE amount......

RT Mechanics Info:
RT Mechanics Legal Threats
RT Mechanics Poor Work
s60ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2010, 18:37   #33
glock19

Hi Ben,

I'm not sure if you are against me, RICA or what nots. The posts you dug up from the Malayisa site was years back (2007) and after complying with the T & C of the site, I did not submit any other "promos" since I was also a committee (moderator) in that forum. All my post (everywhere) have been mild-mannered, I don't bash others or let profanity slip my fingers. Even as a person dealing with tuning products, I did not undermine the products of others. As a moderator, I also did not use or disclose private information over the public forum which I don't find in your kind self.

Truth be told, I was RICA's customer long before I extend their services to my country. Because of my intergrity in dealing with people, I do not use other loggin id across forums because I have nothing to hide. With your incesstant bugging on my desire to help in here, i wonder if it's worth my efforts to help fellow Volvorians. My general question to all, if you are in the middle of a supply chain, are you not a customer to the one upstream ?

Do you all think I'd even profit from any of these (posting in this forum) ? In my country, the tuning business is not as lucrative as in Europe of UK. Due to the currency exhange, we are paying premium prices for such services. If I depend on tuning to survive, I'd filed for Chapter 11 long ago.

Lastly being a Senior member here, Ben, you know quite well that this topic has tangent off to be a spat, mostly contributed by yourself. I would propose this thread to be locked. My final poser to those who have put their comments here before : Do you still want me to talk to RICA about your problems ? If not - all fine by me. If yes, I'll just keep to my word and highlight it to them.
glock19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2010, 20:32   #34
badgerbox1
volvoT5260

hi glock,
I am not really concerned if you talk to rica of my problems as I do not think I would get a honest answer. Myself and my rica dealer have asked the questions that needed asking and not got any answers. I doubt you would do any better I am afraid. that's not having a go at you or anything, I don't think it would be worthwhile that's all.
regards
ant.
badgerbox1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to badgerbox1 For This Useful Post:
Old Nov 17th, 2010, 20:37   #35
s60ben
Master Member

Quote:
I'm not sure if you are against me, RICA or what nots. The posts you dug up from the Malayisa site was years back (2007) and after complying with the T & C of the site, I did not submit any other "promos" since I was also a committee (moderator) in that forum. All my post (everywhere) have been mild-mannered, I don't bash others or let profanity slip my fingers. Even as a person dealing with tuning products, I did not undermine the products of others.
It's the misleading nature of your posts, I'm afraid... You profess to be a "customer" - yet are actually a rica retailer.

It's sometimes not what you say.. but what you forget to say...

Didn't mind undermining the product of another tuner on the autoworld.my link provided below though did you.....

Quote:
As a moderator, I also did not use or disclose private information over the public forum which I don't find in your kind self.
Please tell me exactly where I've disclosed your private information?..... Oh, thats right, you can't - because I havent..

Quote:
Truth be told, I was RICA's customer long before I extend their services to my country. Because of my intergrity in dealing with people, I do not use other loggin id across forums because I have nothing to hide. With your incesstant bugging on my desire to help in here, i wonder if it's worth my efforts to help fellow Volvorians.
So you have nothing to hide, yet until called out, have consistently forgotten to mention the fact you are actually a rica retailer whilst advising on their products...

And nothing to hide...ever...

http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&ct=clnk&gl=uk

A RICA dealer in the north in Penang eh....

Wonder who that was...

Quote:
My general question to all, if you are in the middle of a supply chain, are you not a customer to the one upstream ?
and Ah.. what a surprise... the classic "play on words" Weber / RICAesque defence of why you kept using the "I'm a customer of rica" stance...

Nice try....

Quote:
Do you all think I'd even profit from any of these (posting in this forum) ? In my country, the tuning business is not as lucrative as in Europe of UK. Due to the currency exhange, we are paying premium prices for such services. If I depend on tuning to survive, I'd filed for Chapter 11 long ago.
I thought the "tuning" business was fairly lucrative - especially as you are selling across to New Zealand as well...

http://forums.turbobricks.com/showth...90&mode=linear
Yet again, a recent post saying you are just a "hobbiest"....

http://vocm.com.my/forumtopic.aspx?p...&id=4094&cat=5

Quote:
Lastly being a Senior member here, Ben, you know quite well that this topic has tangent off to be a spat, mostly contributed by yourself. I would propose this thread to be locked. My final poser to those who have put their comments here before : Do you still want me to talk to RICA about your problems ? If not - all fine by me. If yes, I'll just keep to my word and highlight it to them.
Oh what a surprise... a RICA man wanting a thread locked because it's not gone the way he liked....

Christ, you really all DO take the same brainwashing courses - all of that could have come out of Weber's mouth....

Must be quite lucrative having a sideline tuning motors and a normal day job too....

And BTW James - I have a real live Malay>English Translator in -house too LOL

RT Mechanics Info:
RT Mechanics Legal Threats
RT Mechanics Poor Work

Last edited by s60ben; Nov 17th, 2010 at 21:07.
s60ben is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
croocks, rica, rica penang