Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > 700/900 Series General > 700/900 Series Sales

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

1996 'P' Reg. 940 Automatic Estate FOR SALE

Views : 750

Replies : 4

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Jul 29th, 2018, 13:52   #1
Tim Sargeant

Default 1996 'P' Reg. 940 Automatic Estate FOR SALE

My best man died recently and I have to dispose of his one owner Volvo 940 2.3 Automatic Estate. It is top of the market model in silver with black leather interior with electric seats, sunroof and alloy wheels etc. John spent a lot of money on it over the years and it is in first class condition. I have just fully prepared it for a new owner including new cam belt and other belts, serviced with new oil and filter in engine. Generally checked over. Exhaust was new shortly before it was laid up and all the tyres are new. The mileage is a mere 125000. It has just been MoT'd and the only advisory was that the brake discs are a bit rusty but this is only from not being used for some time. We would like to see £2850 for it or very near offer. I know you can buy a rough one for a few hundred quid but this is a real classic motor car which will last anyone for ever without spending any more money on it. If interested contact me, Tim Sargeant on 01580 211376. Email - Tim (at) Permanden Co Uk. The car is in Kent so unless you are really up for it please don't phone from hundreds of miles away with no intention of turning up with money. Kind regards to all and thanks for reading.

Last edited by Tim Sargeant; Jul 29th, 2018 at 13:55.
Tim Sargeant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2018, 15:20   #2
psl
Master Member

Sorry to hear of the nature of the sale.
Sounds like a great 940 to own, if your able to add some pictures, it may aid your sale. All the best with the sale.
psl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2018, 16:20   #3
Tim Sargeant

Default 940 Estate For Sale: (Above)

The above Volvo 940 Auto Estate is still for sale; Just reducing price to £2450.
Still open to sensible offer for this excellent motor car. Had a few enquiries but most from too far away.
Old Sep 22nd, 2018, 20:39   #4
nutco
Getting on a bit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Sargeant View Post
The above Volvo 940 Auto Estate is still for sale; Just reducing price to £2450.
Still open to sensible offer for this excellent motor car. Had a few enquiries but most from too far away.
Can you put up some pics
Old Sep 26th, 2018, 15:20   #5
Tim Sargeant

Default 940 Estate For Sale: (Above)

Sorry all: Volvo 940 Estate SOLD THIS MORNING! 26th Sept 2018.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tim Sargeant For This Useful Post:

Tags
for sale 940 estate auto