Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > 200 Series General > 200 Series Wants

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

240 glt who wants it

Views : 1816

Replies : 14

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Jan 6th, 2009, 23:57   #11
gdphillips
ba baracus...

hey people went to see the car again but farmer away till sat.....im hoping to pick it up then im going to give it a wash and see what it looks like im hoping that people asking for bits will get but would rather see it back on the road just thought it was to good to break more info at the weekend but buy the end of the month we will have what we want thanks for looking keep letting me no what you want thanks all gareth
gdphillips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2009, 23:04   #12
gdphillips
ba baracus...

hey people going to collect monday night his daughters emptyed out the rubbish in it so next week its bits or buy,,,,,,,????? will clean it first so may get your attention.....gareth sos last week was away in scotland no iternet......
gdphillips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2009, 22:37   #13
gdphillips
ba baracus...

Default up date

im hyoping to get the car this weekend.....24th jan that is so will post up what i find and try and clean it first sorry its taking so l ong but trying to catch him in is a pain....lights on but hes out..or deaf
Old Jan 22nd, 2009, 23:56   #14
the alarming man
V.O.C MEMBER

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdphillips View Post
im hyoping to get the car this weekend.....24th jan that is so will post up what i find and try and clean it first sorry its taking so l ong but trying to catch him in is a pain....lights on but hes out..or deaf
i would be intrested in wheels if you are going to break
the alarming man is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to the alarming man For This Useful Post:
Old Feb 15th, 2009, 14:23   #15
gdphillips
ba baracus...

hello everyone i got hold of the farmer and his wife and the first words,,,,how much do you want to pay for it thay also have a 440 i think will get pics today......it seams that the cars belonged to his daughter who is a teacher and low and behold its been sat here for months and as soon as you ask do thay want it...thay want you to pay top wack...im thinking change there thinking new car.....so im waiting for a call told them to phone local scrap yards to get real price so hope to have it soon wished i never asked now.......time wasters.......