Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > 850 / S70 & V70 '96-'99 / C70 '97-'05 General > 850/x70 S1 Sales

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

'98 850R manual saloon (simon linton's)

Views : 1334

Replies : 2

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Feb 26th, 2009, 21:00   #1
darren_eire

Default '98 850R manual saloon (simon linton's)

I'm selling my 1998 very rare 850R which was previously owned by the s70 register keeper off this site. I bought it from him last April and have loved every minute of ownership. The car is now in Dublin, Ireland and is on Rep. of Ireland reg plates.
The car has a 2.3 litre, 5 cylinder Turbo engine and pulls like a train in every gear. The car also comes with many extra's e.g. leather/alcantara electric seats also heated, electric windows/sunroof/mirrors etc, trip computer, cruise control, headlight washers, etc etc......
The car has got a few extra things to make it go (and stop better)

-Full Ferrita exhaust system incl. downpipe
-Polybushed all round
-Front strut brace
-17'' Volan alloys in charcoal colour with new Goodyear eagle F1 tyre's (Have x6 Alloys in perfect condition)
-ITG panel filter
-ECU remap
-AP Racing big brake upgrade (325mm discs) costing €2000 (Have set of unused Ferodo brake pads also)
-Black spare mesh grille also
-colour coded door handles since pic taken

**The car is taxed until 06/09**
*********Nct'd til 01/10***********

This is a truely rare car and is the only ever 1998 registered Volvo 850R as it was used in Volvo Gothenburg, Sweden as there press car from 1996-1998 and was never driven or registered in that time.
I have recently replaced the ABS module and also had new clutch fitted at a combined cost of €2000
€4500 (euro)
PM if interested.
Thanks
darren_eire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2009, 10:01   #2
st5ve
S60 R

Link to pistonheads to see a few pics of car
http://www.pistonheads.com/SALES/899919.htm
st5ve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2009, 23:41   #3
hillzo96

Hi is the car still up for sale , any pic of it thanks ?
hillzo96 is offline   Reply With Quote