Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "General Topics" > General Volvo and Motoring Discussions

Notices

General Volvo and Motoring Discussions This forum is for messages of a general nature about Volvos that are not covered by other forums and other motoring related matters of interest. Users will need to register to post/reply.

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

Volvo diagnostics -map of members that can help

Views : 355107

Replies : 407

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Oct 6th, 2020, 17:25   #351
Ash103291

Default Hey guys

Just wondered if there’s anyone in the Midlands to help me look at some issues with my Volvo v50,
Happy to chip a bit of money someone’s way for the help!
Just don’t want to pay crazy dealer prices!
Will need more than basic OBD reader as I’m having anti skid issues but only code on dash is 0264 (injector 2 low voltage)

Cheers,
Ash
Ash103291 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2020, 20:42   #352
RotaxMax

Good evening
I saw your very generous offer on the forum to check fault codes and wonder if you might help, as I am only in Telford.
I have a V60 D3 2011 and recently fitted a dash cam (wish I had read the forum posts first) - now I have a SRS Airbag service and a collision detection service message coming up - probably as I placed the front camera near to the laser sensor on the screen and disturbed the airbag sensor when popping the side cover off!

I work for myself, so happy to fit in - just not sure how the level 3 status affect things right now as we would not be mixing indoors.

Many thanks
Paul
RotaxMax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2021, 19:34   #353
GibbsyV60

Exclamation V60 Momentum Pro 2019 Issue

Hello,

New to the site, just a few things if anyone can assist.

I have had this car since the 23rd December and already my Sensus has ceased to work.. turn the car on, remains black, no heated front screen/max front heating, no rear window heating and no control over general heat, seats etc in the car. Second issue, I cannot connect my phone to the 'On Call' system as apparently there is a glitch in the V60 that if left idle for a period of time (pre-sale) then the car basically turns dormant.

I am going to Marshall Volvo in MK tomorrow for both issues, but interested to hear if anyone has similar issues? To say I am frustrated is putting it lightly I must say.

Thanks,

GibbsyV60
GibbsyV60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2021, 18:15   #354
M12dlx

Hi anyone have vida near weston super mare who is still active on forum? Cheers
M12dlx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2021, 16:06   #355
boombox

Anyone local to York ? I'm trying to "calibrate" the On Call battery so it stops nagging about wanting a service and starts working!
boombox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2021, 16:35   #356
Clan
Experienced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by boombox View Post
Anyone local to York ? I'm trying to "calibrate" the On Call battery so it stops nagging about wanting a service and starts working!
yes you have to tell itthat the battery has been changed . 👍
Old Mar 15th, 2021, 12:20   #357
Dohertyp

Default Cambridge

Hi is anyone near Cambridge? I have airbag light SRS from a repair where someone has disconnected electric windows without disconnecting battery first. Tried a foxwell reader and showing no codes. Need a better one?
Dohertyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2021, 22:26   #358
008stewie

Default essex

hi anyone close to j26 m25 with vida, i got a few faults that need finding.

thanks
008stewie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2021, 12:10   #359
xantiaman

Default wiltshire

hi
anybody in Wiltshire with vida/dice that can help me with a couple of things please.. beer tokens available thanks for looking
xantiaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2021, 15:30   #360
M88JCP

Hi all

After fitting the upgraded hardware, I will be looking to get my MY16 V60 software upgraded to reflect that it has the 'Premium' sound upgrade.

Is anybody on this forum able to help do this?

I'm based in Solihull but happy to travel and pay for the support

Many thanks

James