Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > Parts - Sales and Wants > Generic Parts for Sale

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

Volvo XC90 D5 AWD 2010 (60 Plate) for sale, 1 year MOT

Views : 300

Replies : 1

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Jun 2nd, 2019, 18:59   #1
coughlanc

Smile Volvo XC90 D5 AWD 2010 (60 Plate) for sale, 1 year MOT

Welcome to the sale of our 2010 Volvo XC90 AWD.

Having owned the car for approx. 2 years we are now looking to downsize.

This marque is fitted with the bulletproof D5 engine; 5 cylinder, 20 valve 2.4litre, turbo diesel, 185BHP unit that is very well proven. It’s covered just over 164,000 miles but will increase as still in daily use. These engines quite happily roll over 300,000 miles with no problems so please don’t let this mileage deter you.

The engine comes coupled with a 6 speed geartronic gearbox allowing the driver to select between full auto and manual. (Winter mode also comes fitted with this gearbox as standard). The gear changes are very, very smooth indeed. I’ve recently carried out a transmission oil change and the Haldex unit (All-wheel drive system).
The All-wheel drive system performs faultlessly, doing exactly as it should.

The car comes with the following options;

Factory tinted windows, rain sensing wipers, headlight washers, power folding mirrors, air conditioning, factory hands-free (Bluetooth), heated front seats, drivers memory seat, leather seats with brushed aluminium accents, Tow bar with 13 pin electrics, front fog lights,7 seats configurable in many different ways.All 5 rear seat are front facing and can accommodate adults in them all.They can all be folded flat or all/any raised individually. The middle centre seat also has a built-in booster seat, High performance Volvo sound system, CD player, and rear parking sensors. It also comes fitted with a Pure Highway 600 DAB receiver/adaptor.

SIPS and curtain airbags contribute towards making this a Euro NCAP 5 star car.

A new MOT has just been put on the car (1/6/19), with no advisories.

Full service history with an interim service and cambelt replacement carried out on 25/5/19. With receipts and video/photo evidence and new auxiliary belt, idler and tensioner (to support change date).

It has just recently been fitted with complete set of Pagid discs and pads (front and rear), including handbrake shoes).

I always recommend an independent inspection. I also invite anyone to come and test drive it prior to purchase.
Any inspection/test drive will be welcomed with a cup of tea or coffee.

We’re selling this car with no known faults and I am certain that it will go on to give the new owner many years of trouble free service.

I’ve no doubt that I’ve missed something here but should you need to ask any questions then don’t hesitate to give me a call/message on 07474736659. I’ve got other photos of the car including the recent cambelt change.

The car is located in Sheerness, ME12 area.

Listed on eBay, open to serious offers.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F303175074143

Thanks for taking the time to look,
Chris

coughlanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2019, 11:15   #2
CaptainSlow337

Really good advert. What did it sell for in the end?
CaptainSlow337 is offline   Reply With Quote