Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "General Topics" > Trader's Offers & Discounts

Notices

Trader's Offers & Discounts A forum for discussing special offers that are available to VOC or Forum members. Commercial organisations must first seek permission to post details of products.

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

FRF Motors (Volvo) Swansea

Views : 456710

Replies : 857

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Sep 25th, 2009, 18:07   #111
Pandamedic
Master Member

Have got Simon (Rufe) to get me parts on numerous occasions and the service, price and delivery have always been excellent.

However…I still don’t know why he can’t get me all the parts to build a new V50R for a £10 delivered!
Old Sep 25th, 2009, 19:42   #112
cumbrianmale
Forum Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandamedic View Post
Have got Simon (Rufe) to get me parts on numerous occasions and the service, price and delivery have always been excellent.

However…I still don’t know why he can’t get me all the parts to build a new V50R for a £10 delivered!
Those body shells are a bugger to get into a box that fits into a DHL van.

Previous Volvos
90 240 GL B230FB Auto
96 940 CD
13 V40 D2 R-design
89 745 GLE
98 V90 3.0 24v
98 945 Celebration Auto
96 965 SE Auto
86 744 GL
81 244 DL
cumbrianmale is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cumbrianmale For This Useful Post:
Old Sep 28th, 2009, 19:08   #113
ocean238

Thank you Simon

I picked up my parts today from Bridgend and it's all good

I ended up having to come to Swansea today anyway because FRF were the only people who can offer my an oil service right away! Prob should've said hi, sorry!

Tell your team and everyone at FRF Volvo Swansea that their service was great and I will use FRF again!
ocean238 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ocean238 For This Useful Post:
Old Sep 30th, 2009, 21:07   #114
swprugby

great service, can't fault it, would recommend to anyone !!!!!!
swprugby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to swprugby For This Useful Post:
Old Oct 3rd, 2009, 10:53   #115
RollingThunder
Grumpy Old Git

Well since buying my 850R about a month ago I've spent around £500 with FRF (!), the latest purchase being a radiator. I've always maintained that it is easy to keep your customers happy when things are going well (you just ship what you've quoted when you promise), however its when things go wrong that customer satisfaction is tested...

The radiator I bought was delivered damaged - the external packaging was all undamaged, but inside the original factory packaged (again undamaged) was a nicely squashed and distorted radiator. Looks like Volvo's QA needs a bit of a kick up the jacksie! Obviously FRF had no idea of the damage when they shipped it. I sent Simon a few photos showing the damage and he was extremely apologetic and offered to ship out a replacement asap and collect the damaged one at the same time. This was arranged, and the new radiator arrived on the date agreed, as promised.

I've had similar experiences with other suppliers in the past, but they've always insisted on receiving the damaged item before inspecting it and then sending out a replacement - Simon's readiness to get a replacement out asap was a surprise to be honest, but a very welcome one at that - the radiator leak is getting slowly worse and will need swapping out sooner rather than later!

Anyway, in summary, I remain a very happy customer of FRF and will continue to use them as my supplier of preference - in fact I have another order looming - got a leaky brake master cylinder now !

FRF & Simon - still a grade A Many thanks
RollingThunder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RollingThunder For This Useful Post:
Old Oct 3rd, 2009, 16:22   #116
4 forty
VOC Member

Default customer relations and traing

simon would be an excellent candidate for the position of customer relation trainer at volvo, a lot can be leared from his attitude to his customers.
4 forty is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 4 forty For This Useful Post:
Old Oct 10th, 2009, 13:34   #117
hobbyhorse
Premier Member

I am absolutely stunned with Simon & his colleagues efficiency & courtesy.

In a world plagued with poor service it's so nice to find people whose attitude is always positive & helpful; the prices are the icing on the cake.

Look foward to dealing with you again & many thanks

Dave
hobbyhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to hobbyhorse For This Useful Post:
Old Oct 11th, 2009, 10:21   #118
740 In France
James

Ordered a cambelt and tensioner on Tuesday for delivery to France. He had it posted on wednesday and it arrived on saturday morning, all really well boxed. Excellent company to deal with and I can't fault the level of service. Would definately order from FRF again. Its a pleasure to deal with a friendly company. Well done James.
740 In France is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 740 In France For This Useful Post:
Old Oct 14th, 2009, 16:50   #119
Repulseman
repulseman

Smile RUFE & FRF Volvo (Swansea)

What can I say that hasn't already been said, excellent service, goods received well packed and well before I had expected them, If you want quality parts, quality service and quality help there is only one place to go.......

Rufe & FRF Volvo
The Following User Says Thank You to Repulseman For This Useful Post:
Old Oct 14th, 2009, 17:02   #120
catch22
Master Member

I reckon Simon will have to get the joiner in to widen the door casings at his house shortly.

Never needed to buy any parts yet , but what contact I've had with him has been informative. He is certainly an asset to this forum, without any doubt, nothing is to much trouble for him.

Tags
discounted parts, frf, genuine parts, good service, mail order, simon, volvo parts