Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > S80 '98-'06 / S60 '00-'09 / V70 & XC70 '00-'07 General > S80 '98-'06 / S60 '00-'09 / V70 & XC70 '00-'07 Sales

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

S60 D5 185 71k immaculate for sale

Views : 802

Replies : 4

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Apr 23rd, 2019, 17:30   #1
readview
Trader

Default S60 D5 185 71k immaculate for sale

Hi all,
Ok,this car is not owned by me and normally I would not list someone else's car for sale here as I would not want any comeback from something we have not gone through ourselves but I do know the seller well and I have looked this over and driven it and thought it may well appeal to an enthusiast as it is a very special S60.This thing has so many options including a polestar upgrade,sat nav,twin power seats,rear blind,stereo upgrade,rare active bi-xenons (swivel with steering direction) etc.It has a paint option of inscription silver which is darker than 426 silver and has a metalflake effect,it's a really nic colour that I have not seen before.Driving wise,it's totally solid,no rattles from anywhere and goes like a train.It has 71k miles and ten volvo stamps in the book,i am not making anything from this,he has listed it on ebay in the classic cars section but I thought I would draw attention to it here as I suspect someone on here will really appreciate it.His name is Mark Neild and he can be reached on 07973 748111.
The price is £4795 negotiable within reason.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg polesar s60 4.jpg (272.2 KB, 73 views)
File Type: jpg polesar s60 5.jpg (256.4 KB, 71 views)
File Type: jpg polestar s60 1.jpg (267.5 KB, 65 views)
File Type: jpg polestar s60 2.jpg (330.2 KB, 58 views)
File Type: jpg polestar s60 3.jpg (367.3 KB, 55 views)
readview is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2019, 17:54   #2
XC90Mk1
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by readview View Post
Hi all,
Ok,this car is not owned by me and normally I would not list someone else's car for sale here as I would not want any comeback from something we have not gone through ourselves but I do know the seller well and I have looked this over and driven it and thought it may well appeal to an enthusiast as it is a very special S60.This thing has so many options including a polestar upgrade,sat nav,twin power seats,rear blind,stereo upgrade,rare active bi-xenons (swivel with steering direction) etc.It has a paint option of inscription silver which is darker than 426 silver and has a metalflake effect,it's a really nic colour that I have not seen before.Driving wise,it's totally solid,no rattles from anywhere and goes like a train.It has 71k miles and ten volvo stamps in the book,i am not making anything from this,he has listed it on ebay in the classic cars section but I thought I would draw attention to it here as I suspect someone on here will really appreciate it.His name is Mark Neild and he can be reached on 07973 748111.
The price is £4795 negotiable within reason.
Nice car but that will be about for a looong time at that price.
XC90Mk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2019, 18:06   #3
readview
Trader

I would normally agree but given the spec/condition and upgrades it's a bit of a one off,especially given the mileage and history,it really has been looked after,it's even got new Pirellis all round so it's pretty clear it's been maintained no expense spared so I think it will find a home fairly soon.It's not for everyone but if it had been manual I would have been very tempted myself!
readview is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2019, 21:30   #4
john493
Spannering since birth

That's a nice car - presumably as an 07 it has the 6 speed auto 'box ?
(GS Addict)
john493 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2019, 10:34   #5
steventc

AutoTrader price it as a private sale value of £2930 and as at a dealer price of £3600 to £3980. Looks nice.
steventc is offline   Reply With Quote