Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > S40 / V40 '96-'04 General
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

S40 / V40 '96-'04 General Forum for the Volvo S40 and V40 (Classic) Series from 1995-2004.

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

Fcpgroton - What is it with this mob?

Views : 1568

Replies : 13

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Nov 10th, 2010, 03:10   #11
shotgun01

I'm having a bad experience with these guys right now myself, they sent me the wrong part and are now giving me the run around. They said they would send me an RM # and shipping label but I have yet to see it, I have called several times over the last few days and keep getting the same story of how "they are going to email that to me right away".
I have ordered from them in the past and never had an issue but it seems like customer support isn't their #1 priority anymore.
shotgun01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2010, 19:38   #12
FCPGroton
Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by ergotilt View Post
Just a follow up. I received my parts from IPD today as they had promiised. Everything I ordered was there nicely packaged, no screw ups, no time wasting and they also gave me a nice catalogue for free to make my overseas purchases even easier. Mostly original Volvo parts - NICE! Thanks IPD, good job.

Back to you Andrew of FCPgroton. I still haven't heard dit from you on my private email, what happened,it all got too hard didn't it?

That's ok, so far over 200 members have read this thread, maybe 200 people that are going to think twice about dealing with your company in future eh? Probably not much of an issue for you right, you just work there. But let me tell you if I was the owner I'd be pretty dirty on my PR crew.

Like I said if I get a response to my mails I'll let the forum know, but I suspect that your company pulls these little stunts so regularly (yes I've read some of the negative feedbacks on your ebay site) that it probably is too hard to contact everyone you inconvenience, it's just easier to do ... well, exactly what you've been doing ... nothing.
Dear Ergotilt -

Once again, apologies for any bad experience you had with FCP. However, please realize that we process a large number of orders on a daily basis, therefore it is difficult to go back and track down an individual order without some information to go on.

If you would be kind enough to send us information such as your name, order number or paypal name - we can investigate this matter. We have no intention publishing any of your private information publicly. If we made an error, we would like to at least identify it so it does not occur again in the future. Please contact us either via email or call us and provide us some information about your order. You can also send a PM via this forum.

Shotgun01 - Sorry to hear about your experience. Can you please call us and inform whoever you talk to that you are calling about this particular issue so we can look into it. We can escalate this issue for a quick resolution for you. You can PM us here with more details or give us a call. Rest assured, service is still and always will be a priority to us.
+1.877.634.0063
Get 10% off your order, use coupon code VOLVOFORUMUK : FCP Euro Official Car Parts Website <- Click
FCPGroton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2011, 01:48   #13
georgehifi

Default FCP Groton

The problem is Australia Paypal does not have verified Paypal address system yet. And FCP Groton will not send to non Paypal verified addresses, I went through the same thing as "ergotilt" as I am from Australia as well.
So it is Payapl's problem for not having a verified address system yet, I got around it by getting Paypal Australia to email FCP Groton to make them understand the situation here, got my $500 worth of parts in 4 days saved me $600 compared to the cheapest supply of the same stuff here. Michael Rivera from FCP Groton was very helpful and professional and got things sorted

Cheers George

Mick Doohan power sliding at 160kph with opposite lock. Poetry in motion!

Last edited by georgehifi; Mar 4th, 2011 at 01:55.
georgehifi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2011, 18:06   #14
John_C
Allons-y!

So, let me get this straight:

Customer : I'm not happy, this order went wrong, I want to tell the world.
Company : Sorry, let us find out what happened, who are you?
Customer : Don't want to tell you who I am. You work out who I am.
Company : Please let us find out what went wrong, we've tried to find out who you are, is this you?
Customer : No that's not me, I'm not telling you who I am.
Company : Pretty please?
Customer : No.

Very odd. Oh well.
John_C is offline   Reply With Quote