Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > C30 / S40 & V50 '04-'12 / C70 '06-'13 General > C30 / S40 & V50 '04-'12 / C70 '06-'13 Sales
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

S40 2008 D5 Black R-Design SE-Sport

Views : 617

Replies : 2

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Oct 8th, 2016, 13:36   #1
Trunka

Post S40 2008 D5 Black R-Design SE-Sport

Hi Guys,

Unfortunately I am moving on from the S40 and have a new car on order. The new car should be with me in a couple of weeks and the S40 will form part of the deposit, so will need to have the car sold shortly before that.

So it is a Black S40 2008 D5 Manual R-Design SE-Sport. I have owned the car from November 2015 and bought it with 89000 on the clock. It has now got 102800 so I have done over 13000 miles in her. It has one previous owner and a full dealer service history. The last service was carried out by Volvo Watford in March of this year. The MOT runs out in March 2017.

I had both front lower arm bushes replaced and rear drop links replaced just after the service. A new radiator fitted in June, due to impact damage and a new battery fitted in July. Two new front tyres were fitted and 4 wheel alignment carried out in July also. A 6 month Oil and filter change along with new front discs and Pads were carried out in September.

The car has the R-Design Cream leather interior with R-design leather steering wheel. It has front heated seats and dual climate control with the Clean Air filter. It has the RTI Sat Nav which has the 2015 DVD disc for maps. It has the Dynaudio stereo with USB, IPOD, AUX, CD and radio. Steering wheel controls for stereo and Sat Nav. It has an aftermarket Volvo Blutooth interface fitted. It also has the BLIS detection system and an electric sunroof. I have both keys for the car.

I have had all 4 of the 18" Medusa alloy wheels refurbished and painted in gun metal grey. It has rear parking sensors fitted. It has a dual exhaust and the R-Design body kit.

Bad Points.

There are stone chips on the front bumper and some on the bonnet. There is a long but faint scratch on the drivers side door. The rear bumper does not sit flush on the drivers side rear wing. One of the rear parking detectors is missing some paint. The drivers seat has a couple of tares and marks. The front drivers side alloy has a small kerbing mark.

I'm looking to have this sold close too and by the 24/10/2016 as that is when my new car should be delivered.

I am looking for £3500 for the car. Below is a link to my photo bucket which has the pictures and should help show everything I have written. If you have any questions please let me know. Would like her to go to someone who likes there volvos but I have advertised her else where too.

Thanks for looking.

http://s1108.photobucket.com/user/tr...ign%20SE-Sport
Trunka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2016, 11:23   #2
AaronIreland

Hi I'm interested in the above s40 if you could mail me on aaronburdis123@gmail.com, as I'm not too familiar with using this forum and I don't have enough posts to private message you.

Thanks
Aaron
AaronIreland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2016, 15:08   #3
Trunka

Smile

Hi Guys,

I am now going to part ex the car for my new one. I would just like to say thanks to all on the forum for their help and knowledge. Hope to be a volvo owner again, in the future.

All the best.

Thanks.
Trunka is offline   Reply With Quote