Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > 850 / S70 & V70 '96-'99 / C70 '97-'05 General > 850/x70 S1 Sales

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

V70 AWD - breaking

Views : 721

Replies : 7

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old May 12th, 2020, 12:57   #1
MattSimpson

Default V70 AWD - breaking

Good Day,
Sadly the 'green godess' has run out of road.
She is an 98 R plate V70 estate 2.5 turbo automatic AWD, has 160k miles on the clock.
She has done 100k of her miles under my ownership on LPG at 8k service intervals always on fully synt oil and regular auto fluid and diff fluids cam belts water pumps PCV replaced recent brembo brakes etc
I can break for parts if people are keen
AWD: the prop shaft UJ clunked once at full lock at 80k miles so i removed it, so the angle gear viscous coupling etc etc is all in good condition.

it has a great LPG system that has been fault free for 6 years. tank in the wheel well is good for 230miles range, emer blue top injectors, King ecu. Can strip this all inc the inlet manifold and ECU as a kit.

8 alloys all very scruffy but 4 good kumo tyres and 4 poor Mich. alpin winters

It has a tan interier with sunroof heated electric seat and green body work, its been a family car so all a little scruffy but no dents rust or rips. it has a tow bar fitted roof rails and cross bars, an original volvo roof mounted hinged dog guard cd multichanger

single exit exhaust but rather rusty, Cat etc all fine.

the AC compressor is dead, head light wipers have siezed, one wheel bearing has started to sing and the rear nivomats are faulty (these are the only reason i am scrapping it..)

based in cumbria but can put parts on pallets on in the post.

i will continue to wave at any classic V70s i see sorry if that is a little confusing for you..
MattSimpson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2020, 02:09   #2
DragosGD

Hi, I'm looking for a passenger (left side) front seatbelt guide selector gate, in beige.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_9531.jpg (44.3 KB, 7 views)
DragosGD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2020, 21:55   #3
360beast
Go redblock or go home

What is the part number on the injectors? Thanks
360beast is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2020, 01:20   #4
Tweedle12

Did you get my message from a few weeks ago?
Tweedle12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2020, 08:04   #5
Iceonfire

Nearside rear door, what was the price for the interior parts?
Iceonfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2020, 20:54   #6
AndiK

Default Parts required for 1998 V70xc

Hi, If you are breaking the car, I would be interested in the following.

The front o/s (drivers) door lock (urgent!), drivers switch pack, rear window switches, the lower front grille, and three of the little red door lights (not urgent).

Please let me know a.s.a.p. as I can't secure my car properly at the moment!!!

Thanks, Andrea.
AndiK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2020, 00:01   #7
Sean1978xc70

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattSimpson View Post
Good Day,
Sadly the 'green godess' has run out of road.
She is an 98 R plate V70 estate 2.5 turbo automatic AWD, has 160k miles on the clock.
She has done 100k of her miles under my ownership on LPG at 8k service intervals always on fully synt oil and regular auto fluid and diff fluids cam belts water pumps PCV replaced recent brembo brakes etc
I can break for parts if people are keen
AWD: the prop shaft UJ clunked once at full lock at 80k miles so i removed it, so the angle gear viscous coupling etc etc is all in good condition.

it has a great LPG system that has been fault free for 6 years. tank in the wheel well is good for 230miles range, emer blue top injectors, King ecu. Can strip this all inc the inlet manifold and ECU as a kit.

8 alloys all very scruffy but 4 good kumo tyres and 4 poor Mich. alpin winters

It has a tan interier with sunroof heated electric seat and green body work, its been a family car so all a little scruffy but no dents rust or rips. it has a tow bar fitted roof rails and cross bars, an original volvo roof mounted hinged dog guard cd multichanger

single exit exhaust but rather rusty, Cat etc all fine.

the AC compressor is dead, head light wipers have siezed, one wheel bearing has started to sing and the rear nivomats are faulty (these are the only reason i am scrapping it..)

based in cumbria but can put parts on pallets on in the post.

i will continue to wave at any classic V70s i see sorry if that is a little confusing for you..

I’m after a prop shaft and possibly The rear diff
Sean1978xc70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2020, 09:27   #8
chri-s

Default Roof rail rear cover trim

Hi,
Just wondered if you had the cover for the passenger side roof rail, the rear one?
I’ve hopefully attached a pic showing the offending gap!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0D7AF122-1F26-4660-B200-421963AB7260.jpg (58.8 KB, 4 views)