Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > 700/900 Series General > 700/900 Series Sales

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

1989 745 GLE 1 Family Owned FSH

Views : 427

Replies : 3

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Aug 12th, 2018, 14:05   #1
Dude from Bude

Default 1989 745 GLE 1 Family Owned FSH

Hi

I am sadly going to have to part with my fantastic Volvo because I am emigrating to New Zealand.

Its my second car and I only use it occasionally, when I do I always smile because its brilliant. Anyway facts are:

128k miles with FSH recently worked on by the wonderful CP Motors in Warwickshire where I spent just over £1k on servicing/cambelt/inlet manifold bits and bobs - have the receipts obviously

4 new Yokahama Winter Tyres

Blue heated velour seats, sunroof, electric windows, aerial, towbar. Its a 2.3 with manual + OD gearbox

Everything works, even down to the original radio cassette player

I love it but its not worth the cost of taking it with me and I have 6 cars to thin out (I am going to keep a couple in storage)

Please drop me a line on 0799ZEROFIVEFIVE0130 if you want more details, I will now try and post some pictures up!

Ben

Last edited by Dude from Bude; Aug 12th, 2018 at 14:16.
Dude from Bude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2018, 15:28   #2
bob12
bob12

Best of luck on your move Ben. It is a fabulous country, especially if you have a young family; even if not. Whereabouts are you going? Bob.
bob12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2018, 21:14   #3
Dude from Bude

Wellington provided they don’t find anything I’m not aware of in the medical!
Dude from Bude is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dude from Bude For This Useful Post:
Old Aug 12th, 2018, 23:48   #4
360beast
Go redblock or go home

Ahhh windy Wellington, beware of white tails spiders. I stayed in a motel there and the place was crawling with them.
360beast is online now   Reply With Quote