Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "General Topics" > Trader's Offers & Discounts
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

Trader's Offers & Discounts A forum for discussing special offers that are available to VOC or Forum members. Commercial organisations must first seek permission to post details of products.

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

Genuine Volvo Parts

Views : 10482

Replies : 62

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Closed Thread

Old Dec 29th, 2009, 15:35   #21
Sgt_Squirrel

Question Headlight Covers

Hi Dave, I am looking for headlight covers (not touring covers) for my 2003 S60 with Halogen headlights, are you able to help?

Regards,

PK.
Old Dec 29th, 2009, 15:37   #22
Sgt_Squirrel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt_Squirrel View Post
Hi Dave, I am looking for headlight covers (not touring covers) for my 2003 S60 with Halogen headlights, are you able to help?

Regards,

PK.
Sorry thank should be Xenons!
Old Dec 29th, 2009, 17:22   #23
DAVEPARTS
Trader

Hi, unfortunatly Volvo have ceased making the h/lamp protectors and i dont have any in stock sorry i cant help.
regards
Dave
Old Dec 30th, 2009, 19:51   #24
ccab

Default Drivers side mirror for a V70

Hi - I am in need of a drivers side mirror (just the glass) for a 2000 V70. The one I got from the garage the other day had a 'circular' connection on the back, whereas I need one with a rectangular clip-on on the back.... any ideas? And if so, what would the cost be?

Chris.
Old Dec 30th, 2009, 20:51   #25
StevieC

Default Volvo V40 Parcel Shelf

I am trying to get hold of a parcel shelf for my Volvo V40. I have tan leather so it has to be a brown one. Hopefully it will have the roller blind to cover up the boot area. I stupidly left my old one on the roof rack and drove off. Its now in pieces on the A470.
Old Dec 31st, 2009, 09:49   #26
DAVEPARTS
Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccab View Post
Hi - I am in need of a drivers side mirror (just the glass) for a 2000 V70. The one I got from the garage the other day had a 'circular' connection on the back, whereas I need one with a rectangular clip-on on the back.... any ideas? And if so, what would the cost be?

Chris.
Hi Chris,
i have that type in stock there £45 plus the dreaded let us know if you want it.

Regards
Dave
Old Jan 15th, 2010, 10:19   #27
shiznit76

small request i know, but looking for a wheel nut for a 2003 s40, lost one during change over of two tyres in a snow storm!
Is that possible at all?
Old Jan 15th, 2010, 14:33   #28
VolvoFan
Master Member

Default S40 Brakes

How much is a set of rear disc pads and a pair of rear discs for a 1998 S40 CD Auto, please?
Old Jan 16th, 2010, 14:13   #29
Yetiman

Default Towbar wiring.

Is there a Volvo vehicle specific wiring loom for adding a towbar for a 2003 V40 ? If so can I get a price and availability.
Is the plug (that plugs into the 'towbar power plug' already fitted in the car) available seperately ? If so can I get a price for this too and does it come with the crimps that are used within the plug to make the connections ?

Regards

Michael
Old Jan 17th, 2010, 18:50   #30
DAVEPARTS
Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiznit76 View Post
small request i know, but looking for a wheel nut for a 2003 s40, lost one during change over of two tyres in a snow storm!
Is that possible at all?
hi
Yes you can i shall give you a price as soon as i can as i'm in the process of settin my own firm i mite have some used ones some where if thats ok

regards
Dave
Closed Thread