Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "General Topics" > Trader's Offers & Discounts

Notices

Trader's Offers & Discounts A forum for discussing special offers that are available to VOC or Forum members. Commercial organisations must first seek permission to post details of products.

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

FRF Motors (Volvo) Swansea

Views : 456681

Replies : 857

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Oct 20th, 2009, 18:18   #121
lou

Default parts.

im new to all of this, but would like to thank simon and the team for the advise re parts , and for getting them sent out to me nxt day, keep up the good work you guys.andy and louise.
lou is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lou For This Useful Post:
Old Oct 21st, 2009, 09:19   #122
Rufe
TRADER

Thank you once again to everyone for your messages and feedback, we read them all and its good to hear the replies from the people who have used us.

I would like to say that if anyone gets any problem getting through to us on our number when trying to place an order please send me a message here with your name and number and someone will call you back as soon as they are available. Currently we have a couple of people off work, so its been extremely busy here.

Don't forget though, if you simply require a price on any parts please send me a message here or to my email address below in order to get the best possible prices as I handle all our online work. I get back to everyone as quickly as possible, as I am online at all times during office hours.

And most importantly, thank you to everyone who has used us, it really is appreciated, and lets hope it can continue as successfully as it has done so far.

Simon

<<< FOR ALL ENQUIRIES PHONE: 01792 790066 / 01792 784272 >>>
* YOU MUST QUOTE 'C3' WHEN CALLING FOR OUR BEST PRICES! (weekdays 9am to 5pm) *
Rufe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2009, 09:21   #123
Rufe
TRADER

Oh yeah one final thing, Royal Mail strikes....

We do not really know how much this is going to affect our delivery to you, we obviously only know the same as everyone else. Most items do go out with DHL which will not be affected, we are trying to get out all orders with DHL where possible, but this will cost more than the Royal Mail, which we use predominantly for smaller orders. We will give you the option of both when pricing delivery, where applicable.

Hopefully this wont cause to much of a problem, but we simply dont know just yet of how bad its going to be.

Simon

<<< FOR ALL ENQUIRIES PHONE: 01792 790066 / 01792 784272 >>>
* YOU MUST QUOTE 'C3' WHEN CALLING FOR OUR BEST PRICES! (weekdays 9am to 5pm) *
Rufe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2009, 20:43   #124
white90

Fantastic service and help from Simon and the team.
white90 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to white90 For This Useful Post:
Old Nov 2nd, 2009, 22:14   #125
Hallmarker

Can I just add my grateful thanks to Simon and the team for the excellent customer service - great discount and quick delivery. In a box of service parts some small but welcome items like a new oil filler cap Gasket and replacement Clips for the 850 roof gutter trim have made so much difference!

Thanks again.
Hallmarker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hallmarker For This Useful Post:
Old Nov 3rd, 2009, 13:23   #126
tykey

A couple of years ago, I went to a Toyota dealer for a spare set of contacts for a starter. He said "that's the bit you want". It didn't look like it on his drawing and I asked what would be the case if it was the wrong bit. The answer was that was the bit on the drawing, and if I paid in advance, it would be there in 3 days!! , then slipped in that it was non-returnable, so it was at MY risk!!

I've used Rufe a couple of times, got free advice on some extra bits I'd forgotten about, and they were here next post. I don't think he was trained by Toyota!!

Excellent
tykey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tykey For This Useful Post:
Old Nov 3rd, 2009, 19:08   #127
strbryan
I've Been Banned

Default Many thanks Simon and FRF

I would like to thank Simon and the FRF team for once again helping me identify and ordering parts for my 850

The parts where ordered on Friday and arrived this morning

Many thanks Guys
strbryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2009, 22:16   #128
Dog_Book
Idiot

Yet again frf bale me out by delivering the corrct parts on time for me to fit them so my car passes its MOT today :P

Busy pestering the poor sods here now
Dog_Book is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dog_Book For This Useful Post:
Old Nov 5th, 2009, 22:51   #129
ZacAttack

Here goes,

Simon your an absolute star!!!
I've mucked you around a bit this week with a quote for the T4 bush when it failed the MOT, my mechanic mate bought one from GSF because he wanted to do the job the same day....it was only a cheap £18 one in the end.

This is the bit that I'm really chuffed with though, the T4 also failed the MOT with a faulty headlight, the side ways adjuster had become weak with age and broke. I tried all the breakers around and no one had a replacement so I got my wife to ring Simon while I was at work and get a new one...the price would have been £130!!! but Simon informed her that Volvo supplied an adjuster fixing kit for less than £15, as you can imagine this made my day!

Well I fitted it this evening and it's in for the retest tomorrow.

Thank you Simon I really needed that bit of good fortune, A note to anyone else with a Volvo.....this blokes very honest and an altogether decent chap and I would recommend him to anyone for Volvo parts.

Cheers Simon
ZacAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ZacAttack For This Useful Post:
Old Nov 6th, 2009, 10:26   #130
evad

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZacAttack View Post
Simon your an absolute star!!!
I've mucked you around a bit this week with a quote for the T4 bush when it failed the MOT, my mechanic mate bought one from GSF because he wanted to do the job the same day....it was only a cheap £18 one in the end.
A bit off-topic, but I have bad feelings when I see GSF anywhere lately. Last year I've bought there rear drop-links for my S40, which just after 3 months looked like were never replaced since car left the factory. The other time, which was just few weeks ago, they sold me a CV joint boot kit which didn't fit my model. How nice!

Simon/Rufe is simply the best Volvo-parts-monster in the market, really. I've recently asked him for few quotes, always got them in no-time, always at very competitive prices (as for genuine parts). Unfortunately I am on a very tight budget recently, so sorry for not actually placing orders, Simon. Yet still, many thanks for your help, and hope to deal with you again soon!

V70 T5 '01 - current
S70 2.5 20V '97 - sold!
S40 2.0 '01 - R.I.P.
evad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to evad For This Useful Post:

Tags
discounted parts, frf, genuine parts, good service, mail order, simon, volvo parts