Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "General Topics" > Trader's Offers & Discounts

Notices

Trader's Offers & Discounts A forum for discussing special offers that are available to VOC or Forum members. Commercial organisations must first seek permission to post details of products.

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

Volvo owners club insurance scheme via chris knott insurance

Views : 196309

Replies : 311

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Jan 15th, 2018, 12:46   #261
ChrisKnottIns
Trader

Hi all, Happy New Year!

I just wanted to thank you again if you requested a quote from us last year. And for those of you who took out cover through us we really do appreciate your custom.

I'm keen to know what prizes might interest you this year for our competitions. I was thinking about a Dash-Cam prize for one of them. Would you welcome that? Let me know.

I know we have to be there on price for you first and foremost but a competition always helps encourage members to call us to find out what that price may be.

Please do call us for a quote if your car insurance is due soon.

QUOTELINE: 0800 023 4374

We're good for standard, modified, modern or classic cars. So you can ask us to quote for all the cars in your household and receive discounts for multi-car cover, whether you bring them all at once or separately.

If you prefer us to call you please complete contact details at https://www.chrisknott.co.uk/CarQuote and look out for a callback from 01424 200477.

best,
Nick

PS. don't forget you can choose your own repairer with VOC Insurance if you have a preferred garage for the work.

Recent Testimonials
We're grateful for those who take the time to post praise of our service and prices. Here's a few of them...

"Anyone who sees this, totally recommend - all my buddies use these! Hopefully these get my monies come Jan - their prices are always brillaint!" amatthews45, DS3 Club

"At last!!! We've been able to shift our insurance for our Giulietta back to Chris Knott. Many thanks to Tabitha for sorting it out for us!!" Gibbo, Alfa Romeo OC

"Just a quick shout of thanks once again to Chris Knott Insurance (Nick Day's crew) for bettering, yet again, the cheapest quote I got for another year of Coupe fun. Many thanks guys (Daryl White's patience for sorting it out and the young lady that did the payment today). Fabulous service." Sherri Joyce, Hyundai Coupe OC

"Hi Kathy, thank you for your very kind efforts to secure me the best deal out there. You don't know how pleasing an experience it is to be on the receiving end of such wonderful and attentive customer service. I am delighted to confirm my intention to proceed. Attached is a copy of my Sxxxxxx renewal notice, and proof of AROC membership." James Barrett, Alfa Romeo Owners Club

"Just wanted to say a huge thanks to Kim and Ian for sorting out my E82 and also the daily Focus diseasel. So easy to deal with and lower premiums with better levels of cover. Very happy with CKI." AndyBish135i, BabyBMWnet

VOC Insurance is administered by Chris Knott Insurance

Simply call the VOC dedicated quoteline on 0800 023 4374 for your free no-obligation quote and see how much you could save.
ChrisKnottIns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2018, 13:12   #262
ChrisKnottIns
Trader

Hi, just thought I'd post to let you know our current competition closes soon, so if you want to be in with a chance of winning a Nextbase Duo HD DashCam (with 32Gb SD Card) you'd better not hang about.

HOW TO ENTER
When you request a Chris Knott Car Insurance quote before 31/3 you gain instant entry in our prize draw. The winner will be chosen at random from our quotes database.

Info on the various ways to request a quote and full competition details here - WIN a DashCam with Chris Knott.

However the quickest way is to just call us on 0800 023 4374 and find out how much you could save by switching your car insurance to Chris Knott/VOC Insurance at renewal.

best,
Nick

Testimonials from car enthusiasts who've recently commented on our service:

"Yeah for what my experience was worth, being a young mid aged driver and having high insurance for my T5 after modding the other insurers all suddenly became an absolute headache and a nightmare with constantly waiting on the phone etc etc. Have always been a bit not sure about these guys here as I always found the comparison sites very easy. On a free day it took no time to call these guys. Spoke to some friendly member of staff who gave me a quote beating everyone else with my mods after a few mins. Was a great service so definite thumbs up." domhart10, Volvo OC

"I have been with Chris Knott for several years (had 1 year elsewhere for all my sins) and I have never had 1 issue with them. I would highly recommend giving them a call and they will do all they can to get you the best deal possible." Kev_mk3, AstraMk3OC

"Just taken my insurance with yourselves and your service was friendly, helpful and the quote process was super-speedy which was nice too. Price was the best on the market and you have given me the confidence that if I need anything you nice people will sort it for me. I was dealt with by Kathy who was great. Thank you again." patriotk11, TT-Forum

"I've been with Chris Knott for the past 18 months, I've added quite a few minor modifications to my policy and always hassle free with no charge." Darran, Fiesta STOC

"Awesome service and extremely helpful staff, would recommend 110%" Matthew G, TrustPilot

Simply call the VOC dedicated quoteline on 0800 023 4374 for your free no-obligation quote and see how much you could save.
Old Mar 19th, 2018, 22:58   #263
triumphjon

how about cutting the bull**** offers and making the policies affordable instead of being double what the comparisson sites offer ? your hike in prices have sent me away to lancaster to insure my V90 as they offered cover at less than half of your quote . i tried to insure a S40 2 ltr turbo last year , your quote was three times higher than the cost of the V90 with two drivers , totally ridiculous . your hike on my partners 850 this year will mean were taking our money elsewhere , your just ripping us off , theres no discount for loyaltity , or for being a member of the owners club
triumphjon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2018, 10:39   #264
ChrisKnottIns
Trader

I'm sorry we weren't able to keep you this time round. We do unfortunately lose members from time to time but thankfully we consistently attract plenty more than we lose (and get some members returning), so the club's account is growing year on year.

We currently have over 900 VOC members insured through us (we're brokers, not the insurers) and 80% stay with us repeatedly.

I don't think we're ripping anyone off because if the quoted price and our service don't stack up for an individual they are free to choose what happens next.

I wish you well for the coming year and if you'd like a quote again next year we'd be very happy to help.

best,
Nick

Old Jun 1st, 2018, 17:14   #265
The Thong
VOC Member

Cheers for an outstanding quote for this years insurance renewal.

TT
Old Jun 16th, 2018, 02:43   #266
barrybritcher
Flaccid Member

flux said insurance premiums have gone up 20% nationally
barrybritcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2018, 22:25   #267
The Thong
VOC Member

Hello, I’m considering a Polestar upgrade for my V60 D4 Cross Country. I took out a policy with you a few months ago, will this upgrade put my premium up?

Cheers
Old Aug 18th, 2018, 22:39   #268
XC90Mk1
Premier Member

Wow....

I have read the first several pages of this thread and can conclude this is not the sort of company I wish to deal with.

Even If you are cheaper (and its sounds like your not) I don't think I would want to work in the way the poster seems to do.
XC90Mk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2018, 12:24   #269
barrybritcher
Flaccid Member

They never called me back after filling in the online form.
barrybritcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2018, 13:32   #270
ChrisKnottIns
Trader

Hi, I'm sorry about that. When did you submit the quote request? I'll take a look and see what happened to it.

N