Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > PV, 120 (Amazon), 1800 General > PV, 120, 1800 Sales

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

1800 parts

Views : 2264

Replies : 21

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Apr 1st, 2018, 22:26   #1
tdz840
VOC Member

Default 1800 parts

Gents
Generating money for my 1800 pot and clearing out those items I’m unlikely to use.
Bonnet - no damage, no cracking, not in primer so you can see the metalwork. Seams are good. These are unavailable and I don’t think skins are either
Brakes - calipers, drums (including the 1969 version), back plates, spindles
Interior trim - door panels (including the top finishers), rear seat back, quarter panel trims. Various in red and beige. Not great but can be used as templates
Stainless trim - door top, side trims
Windscreen trim, couple new others reusable, front windscreen seal, was on for about a week but the guy who painted the car in 2007 mucked up the windscreen trim and I had to get the screen redone and he paid for it.
Fuel tank - second hand but not rusty. It’s been fogged inside with an inhibitor, sealed and been sat in the loft
Rear heated screen, need to do a continuity test. Again it’s been sat in the loft doing nothing.
1970 Black ally grill, few dinks but should be recoverable
Several items of chrome such as rear licence plate light, air intake grill and a number of switches and estcheon plates
PM if you need anything
Russ
tdz840 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tdz840 For This Useful Post:
Old Apr 2nd, 2018, 10:29   #2
kishor

Default parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdz840 View Post
Gents
Generating money for my 1800 pot and clearing out those items I’m unlikely to use.
Bonnet - no damage, no cracking, not in primer so you can see the metalwork. Seams are good. These are unavailable and I don’t think skins are either
Interior trim - door panels (including the top finishers), rear seat back, quarter panel trims. Various in red and beige. Not great but can be used as templates
Windscreen trim, couple new others reusable, front windscreen seal, was on for about a week but the guy who painted the car in 2007 mucked up the windscreen trim and I had to get the screen redone and he paid for it.
Fuel tank - second hand but not rusty. It’s been fogged inside with an inhibitor, sealed and been sat in the loft
Rear heated screen, need to do a continuity test. Again it’s been sat in the loft doing nothing.
Several items of chrome such as rear licence plate light, air intake grill and a number of switches and estcheon plates
PM if you need anything
Russ
Hi Russ
I am keen on the bonnet, 2 x front and 2 x rear calipers for the dual pipe system, brake backing plates x 4.
Please let me know your best prices on these items.
Ta
Kassie 078 2887 9494
kishor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2018, 11:34   #3
classicswede
Trader Volvo in my veins

Bonnet would be of interest depending on price. Not ready to start doing my 1800 yet but worth collecting parts it will need.
classicswede is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2018, 13:30   #4
tdz840
VOC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by classicswede View Post
Bonnet would be of interest depending on price. Not ready to start doing my 1800 yet but worth collecting parts it will need.
Dai
Kassie has asked first dibs, be sure to let you know if the sale doesnt go through
Old Apr 2nd, 2018, 13:34   #5
tdz840
VOC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdz840 View Post
Gents
PM if you need anything
Russ
Im adding in a 1800E console, short cubby so better access to seat belt receptor. Good condition with no obvious damage. It doesnt have the bit of brown carpet but im sure thats not a loss!
I also have the key but it currently is in that safe place i put it in case it got lost. Just need to remember where the safe place was!
Russ
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tdz840 For This Useful Post:
Old Apr 3rd, 2018, 18:16   #6
mike gilbert
Master Member

I'd like the screen rubber and trim pieces Russ. I'll message you.
mike gilbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2018, 18:29   #7
123GT-AMAZON
1800necwinner

Hi russ ,

How much would you like for the fuel tank ? Also is it for a P1800s ?

Would you let after full payment a courier to collect from you ?

Cheers russ speak soon

Kind regards
Robert.w

I grew up on classic volvos hence my passion for them born and breed into the lifestyle !
123GT-AMAZON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2018, 06:31   #8
tdz840
VOC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123GT-AMAZON View Post
Hi russ ,

How much would you like for the fuel tank ? Also is it for a P1800s ?

Would you let after full payment a courier to collect from you ?

Cheers russ speak soon

Kind regards
Robert.w
Robert
It is for a 1800S, I will get some pics off to you so you can confirm it is suitable.
As to price I would prefer you to provide a price you are comfortable with. Message me
I can get it bubble wrapped up for shipping
Russ
Old Apr 4th, 2018, 18:09   #9
tdz840
VOC Member

Gents thanks for all your messages, both PMs and threads regarding these parts.
Lots going on at work at the moment so I won’t get to take pictures showing condition of the parts before the weekend.
Hopefully not an issue
Russ
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tdz840 For This Useful Post:
Old Apr 4th, 2018, 18:41   #10
CLIVERALLY
Master Member

Smile

No worries Russ.

Just make sure the kettle is on when I call for the brake drum(s)

"Lets turn up the juice and see what shakes loose"
CLIVERALLY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CLIVERALLY For This Useful Post: