Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > Parts - Sales and Wants > Generic Parts for Sale
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

VCX diagnostic tool £79 inc p&p. Offers?

Views : 1219

Replies : 15

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Jan 8th, 2021, 23:17   #11
HDAV
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheshired5 View Post
Not that I've seen.
Vida is the offline version of the main dealer software and models from 2016 still use it but it's online only for them via dealers so not available to the general public.

VDash is a very good but non official program so doesn't have the same content and functionality.
Still worthwhile in the absence of anything official.
Seems Vida would be useful still as for my at least the pictures and spec are the same as pre 2016 models
HDAV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2021, 23:32   #12
cheshired5
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDAV View Post
Seems Vida would be useful still as for my at least the pictures and spec are the same as pre 2016 models
Yes for those models that were supported up to 2015 (no SPA) and the only difference is the model year, you can manually change the model year identifier in Vida for lots of very useful information.

If you have an engine version and or a gearbox version which was introduced 2016 onwards however, Vida's usefulness drops.
Their technical data files for the engine and gearbox wouldn't have existed when Vida 2014d was written.

The 2015/2016 cusp is a bit of a minefield.
Old Jan 11th, 2021, 15:04   #13
Patrik96

Quote:
Originally Posted by palwing View Post
Hi all. As many of you will know, my health is poor due to an idiot of a surgeon who mutilated me (and others!!) in January last year. Since then I have been treading water waiting for some sort of surgery to bodge a repair of sorts. Meanwhile, my life hangs in the balance and things are likely to “kick off” in the next few weeks, if the hospital keep to their word. (Debatable) My future is very much 50/50 if I survive the summer.

Anyway, I bought a VCX diagnostic tool From Cheshired5 on this forum, in the hope I might use it one day. However, it was not meant to be as I was never healthy enough to use it. I have never used it and it is as received from Cheshired5.

So the first offer of around £79 (incl P&P) can have it.

You will get a VCX diagnostic tool which plugs into the car diagnostic port, the lead to connect the VCX with the laptop. Cheshired5 is a great guy to deal with an no doubt help with the software links or I can forward what he sent to me.

See the pics.

If you are after one of these, no doubt you will know how useful it can be and what to do with it.

Kind regards to you all and happy new year.
50 ₤ shipped to italy ?
Patrik96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2021, 21:41   #14
palwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrik96 View Post
50 ₤ shipped to italy ?
Hi. Sorry for the late reply. Now sold.
palwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2021, 21:46   #15
palwing

Default Sold

Attached Images
File Type: jpeg A8BE6074-98C0-44E2-BDC9-D58EE0B4AF72.jpeg (83.4 KB, 37 views)

Last edited by palwing; Jan 14th, 2021 at 21:51.
Old Jan 14th, 2021, 21:48   #16
palwing

Default Sold

Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 556E4D12-15D0-4A2D-91A2-DC52ECCB93A6.jpeg (83.3 KB, 39 views)

Last edited by palwing; Jan 14th, 2021 at 21:53.